Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Moments in film or on TV where they should have wet themselves but didn't

23 hours ago, randomrobot007 said:

Not that I can recall and I somewhat doubt it

Well, I haven't seen it, but if she was in a coma then she would presumably have been diapered, and if she wakes up and leaves without being seen to by a doctor, then that's presumably what she's still wearing, unless the camera shows some other form of underwear... And if she didn't have feeling in her legs and feet, the same was probably true of her bladder!

Still, a hospital nappy would surely leak in a lot less than 13 hours, so your point still stands...

Well, it's not exactly like they should have peed themselves, but I think it's very unlikely that nobody ever peed him/herself in Harry Potter. It's a school, with lots of boys and girls from 11 years old, there was a very big park with apparently no toilets, they had a lot of lessons, with little time to visit the toilet between them.

I'm quite sure that at least desperation scenes should be frequent in such a life, aren't you?

Actually Harry Potter fanfictions are among my favourite ones.

Guest Masyanyalover

There is a scene in episode 60 of Masyanya where she wakes up FRANTICALLY in her underwear, as she is running late for work. She makes pained frowns and fans herself, and even squats and pants rapidly.

0:05-0:10