Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else into "Just made it?"

1 hour ago, liesjeversteven said:

I'm more into just not made it.  Doesn't have to be a big accident.  Just a spurt or a dribble when too late to get the knickers down really does it for me.

I prefer a flood through a woman's knickers within sight of the toilet, or where she knows she's not going to be able to get them down without major damage done so just pulls her skirt up, sits on the toilet and wees through her knickers and tights... maybe there's a pad in there because she knows she's a little bit incontinent and has a few little accidents, but it's nowhere near enough to hold back the flood!

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
3 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I'm more into just not made it.  Doesn't have to be a big accident.  Just a spurt or a dribble when too late to get the knickers down really does it for me.

Also very good.

3 hours ago, nappypants said:

I prefer a flood through a woman's knickers within sight of the toilet, or where she knows she's not going to be able to get them down without major damage done so just pulls her skirt up, sits on the toilet and wees through her knickers and tights... maybe there's a pad in there because she knows she's a little bit incontinent and has a few little accidents, but it's nowhere near enough to hold back the flood!

Ooh, I love that!

I wonder how many people out there are guilty of telling friends or relatives after a long uncomfortable wait or desperate dash to the loo that they "just made it." But all the time they are scared to admit they are standing there in wet underwear or worse.

What used to give it away when I was a child was either the obvious wet patch on my trousers, the puddle at my feet or the fact that I was bawling my eyes out.

To me it's an anticlimax. "Show's over, everything is now back to normal." I'd not only prefer a wetting for pervy reasons, but it's an opportunity to know the character better. You can see more of what they're made of and how those around them (if there are any witnesses) react. 

You can kind of explore that in a close call with the character reflecting on what happened, but without nearly the same intensity.

Edit: I realize I say "character" and I guess I don't wish humiliation on real people. But if someone is cool about it be into real wettings too.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
On 11/13/2019 at 9:45 PM, Weasel said:

This is the best scenario, absolutely. Peak desperation with minimal humiliation. Most of my stories are like this -- or, as others suggested up-thread, just-made-it-to-a-naughty-place. 

This is about the way I feel.  Maximum desperation and minimum humiliation.  Maybe a spurt or two in the pants at most.  And if the person ended up peeing in a naughty place it just emphasizes how desperate the person was.

Guest MelodicDesire
On 11/7/2019 at 9:54 PM, Coinín Beag said:

Longstanding fantasy of mine. I'd love to have a submissive and make her go in a litterbox ❤️ So cute!

I know this is an oldish post but god damn if that isn't an amazing fantasy, one I happen to share in both ways. Both being the 'pet' and two having someone as the pet. 

• 2 months later...

From a writer's perspective, for me at least, I think there are two reasons I absolutely love writing "Just Made It" stories. The first is simply that I love desperation. I do like wetting, but for me all the arousal comes from a way a person or character behaves when they need to pee but can't/aren't allowed to for whatever reason. That's what I go for the most so that's what I write the most. Them finally peeing, whether they wet themselves or not, is the climax, but it's not what I'm in it for, so I'm not particularly picky about where the urine goes once one of my characters hits peak, already-leaking literally seconds away from losing control desperation. I think the second reason I like them is that they're convenient for any aftermath. No puddle that needs to be cleaned up, no clothes that have to be immediately dealt with. As much as embarrassment can show a lot about a character, it can also make them do inconvenient things- like want to avoid crowds after having an accident, and obviously wanting to change out of their wet clothes. Not a huge deal for some of my stories that I just want to end then and there, but for anything more story-based where I want my characters to keep doing stuff afterwards, I either have to write in how they obtained a change of clothes and cleaned up, ignore the fact that they're walking around with wet clothes, potentially in public, or the easier option- just have them make it to the bathroom in the first place.

16 hours ago, MrsLittleleaks said:

Where can I find your stories? Would be interested to giving them a read ^^

I also love writing "Just made it", but lately have a soft spot for wetting or partial wetting too. I can't decided! Both is good! 

But most of the time I prefer the Just made it ^^

All of the fetish stories I've ever written and shared have been uploaded here. My latest one is a pretty good example with multiple "Just Made It" scenarios. Feel free to look for some of my older stuff too, but it's been a while since I've been on the site and a lot of the more elaborate ones are abandoned projects.

Personally I'm more into "Just didn't make it", where someone would lose control and pee themself right in front of the goal.
When if someone rushes into a empty toilet stall, slams the door shut and that end up peeing themselves before they get a chance to pull down thier pants 😮

But sure, "Just made it" peeing is also quite amazing, especially if you have been holding yourself for long 😉

On 2/6/2020 at 11:07 AM, VådeTrusser said:

Personally I'm more into "Just didn't make it", where someone would lose control and pee themself right in front of the goal.
When if someone rushes into a empty toilet stall, slams the door shut and that end up peeing themselves before they get a chance to pull down thier pants 😮

But sure, "Just made it" peeing is also quite amazing, especially if you have been holding yourself for long 😉

I'm very much in the "almost made it" category, too. The humiliation of a woman having an accident just in front of the toilet is so intense.

• 5 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, Figgitydoo said:

I definitely prefer 'just made it' stuff. Humiliation doesn't do it for me.

I like a little embarrassment here and there, but stories that end with people pointing and laughing at someone for peeing themselves is really limp inducing. A real turn off for me.

That's not to say all 'wetting accident' stories have that, but the 'just made it' stories have them less.

I feel the exact same way! I love when they make it to the toilet (or at least a private place to go) and there is a long descriptive explanation of their pee and relief. Unless the character was a bad person who got their karma, I don't enjoy humiliation, shame, or a full-blown accident/wetting. That's just my personal preference. 💕