Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee and shyness

Since I was a young child I have always been very shy about speaking of my desperation, or saying that I have to go pee. Luckily I've always had a very strong bladder, so holding my pee is often a valid option, and I always wait until the very last moment (and sometimes a little further) and always try to keep it secret to everybody else.

If I'm really on the verge of peeing myself, I usually try to find some excuses; for example when I'm in university, I pretend I've to go to the library or in some laboratory. It's always a disaster if someone wants to accompany me 😨

Who else tries so much to pretend not to be desperate? Have you ever been caught? Have you ever been in such a great desperation that you eventually confessed your need to pee to someone? Or have you ever hold it so long that in the end you peed yourself?

I used to be like that and come up with excuses. Eventually I realized that it wouldn't matter hiding my desperation if I wet myself, that was something I always wanted to avoid (except when I'm at home and no one's around, then I do it for fun, but I don't want anyone else to see me wet myself), so I'd be less shy about saying it, knowing it's nothing to what could potentially happen if I didn't say it.

I am very bladder shy and the same way. As a kid too I been shy about peeing in public.  I always been shy too saying that I need to pee. I feel lucky too that I have strong bladder and can hold a long time. I always wait to the last minute too and need to go bad. I dont like peeing around guys in public. Going into a stall in public is always better for me to do. I can relax my bladder in a stall more. There been times I had go bad public cant go and try to relax my bladder let it go takes time.

2 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I was always shy to ask for bathroom too. I was scared that teacher did not let me go and all classmates got know that I was in pee troubles. But there was not reason to be shy- our teachers let us go to the bathrooms. Sometimes I could not hold it any more and peed myself.

I like the part about the teachers, sorry to hear about the wettings. Were you able to get over them?

On 11/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I like the part about the teachers, sorry to hear about the wettings. Were you able to get over them?

Not in my childhood and student age. After studying in adult and working live it is not problem because I do not need to ask for bathrooms. But in my age I am still shy to ask for bathroom but as I wrote I do not need to ask for bathroom now.

At school it was not necessary to be shy- most of the teachers let us go during the lessons. Only if another classmate was in bathroom so we must wait until (s)he was back. 

An unfamiliar or nervous-making place gets me too shy to ask directions.  In the most common nightmare visiting me, I'm desperate and gather courage to ask directions.  But the the person I ask pretends to not hear and walks way.  When I'm moments from bursting, I discover a barely acceptable place like a decommissioned park restroom.  Then I half pee half wet into a fixture.

I almost never asked for the bathroom in school,probably because I was chronically dehydrated and didn't know about it hehe. But I certainly would have been too shy unless it became a real emergency.

I do remember one time in kindergarten where I asked to go when crazy desperate-- in hindsight I wish I had peed myself. It might have changed my attitude later on.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, hubertheiser said:

As a kid in first year primary school, the worst thing I could think of was somebody noticing me using the bathroom. Even wetting was a better option, and being sat in the last row, I got away with some serious wet patches after the last lesson.

It was the same for me: I never asked for the bathroom at school and sometimes I ended wetting my pants. I had a strong bladder, so I never had a complete accident, but by the end of the lessons I was so desperate that I repeatedly leaked in my pants. It happened to completely wet myself on the way back home, but never at school. What about you? Do you completely wet yourself or were only little spurts?

Edited by Pee jeans (see edit history)
17 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Really sorry to hear that and I hope you feel better now.

I am good, now I do not have a problem with my pee shyness. Problems were at school or school trips due to my shyness. Sometimes I could not hold it longer and peed myself. In some cases I could and managed to hide it but often all class got know that I had an accident. 

6 hours ago, Pee jeans said:

It was the same for me: I never asked for the bathroom at school and sometimes I ended wetting my pants. I had a strong bladder, so I never had a complete accident, but by the end of the lessons I was so desperate that I repeatedly leaked in my pants. It happened to completely wet myself on the way back home, but never at school. What about you? Do you completely wet yourself or were only little spurts?

I have never managed to do only some spurts. So I always peed myself completely. When first spurts came so I had only 2-3 sec. to completely peeing myself. In some cases I peed myself right behind my desk in classroom or in the bus when we drove beck to school form a trip.

6 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I am good, now I do not have a problem with my pee shyness. Problems were at school or school trips due to my shyness. Sometimes I could not hold it longer and peed myself. In some cases I could and managed to hide it but often all class got know that I had an accident. 

I meant about how bad you must have felt about peeing yourself in front of the class.

16 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I have never managed to do only some spurts. So I always peed myself completely. When first spurts came so I had only 2-3 sec. to completely peeing myself. In some cases I peed myself right behind my desk in classroom or in the bus when we drove beck to school form a trip.

School trips were a problem for me too, I think I never managed to stay completely dry during a school trip until I was even 14/15 years old. I clearly remember a lot of episodes of me with a wet patch of variable sizes. 

To tell the truth, however, I remember many other classmates who peed themselves during school trips.

15 hours ago, Pee jeans said:

School trips were a problem for me too, I think I never managed to stay completely dry during a school trip until I was even 14/15 years old. I clearly remember a lot of episodes of me with a wet patch of variable sizes. 

To tell the truth, however, I remember many other classmates who peed themselves during school trips.

School trips were problems because I was too shy to ask for bathroom and when I needed so much sometimes there was not bathroom near by me. At school I was too shy to ask but I knew where it was bathroom so I must only hold it.

I peed myself completely three times during the school trips but I was not alone.

7 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Were you ever able to get over it?

Humiliating and  embarrassing? Or asking for bathroom?

8 hours ago, Lukhas said:

School trips were problems because I was too shy to ask for bathroom and when I needed so much sometimes there was not bathroom near by me. At school I was too shy to ask but I knew where it was bathroom so I must only hold it.

I peed myself completely three times during the school trips but I was not alone.

Do you mean that every time there was some other boy or girl who peed himself/herself? Would you like to tell briefly?

By the way, for me the main problem with school trips was the fact that they were usually longer than a typical school day, so it was harder to hold my pee all the time. Moreover, if the trip was outside and the weather was not hot, the cold made it even more difficult not to pee in my pants (this is so also now). Thirdly, of course, the possible absence of public toilets.

12 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

The humiliation and embarrassment of peeing yourself, you already specified you've over your pee shyness.

Humiliation and embarrassment was not a good experience. Or little yes because I like it when someone laugh at me and call me baby etc... but problem was that next day I must go to the same school, same class and some classmates laughed at me for a longer time.

7 hours ago, Pee jeans said:

Do you mean that every time there was some other boy or girl who peed himself/herself? Would you like to tell briefly?

By the way, for me the main problem with school trips was the fact that they were usually longer than a typical school day, so it was harder to hold my pee all the time. Moreover, if the trip was outside and the weather was not hot, the cold made it even more difficult not to pee in my pants (this is so also now). Thirdly, of course, the possible absence of public toilets.

Yes, typically school day at my school started 8:00 and we finished between 13-15:00, sometimes we got lessons after lunch but if there were lessons after lunch so we had at least 45 min break for lunch and bathroom. And bathroom was empty at that time.

School trips were longer- we started 8:00 but came back 17-18:00. And sometimes it was challenge to hold it. I am form country where it is cold weather, so yes, weather and wind can bring some more need 🙂

There was not every time some boy or girl who peed him/herself. Some trips were ok, we all managed to go to the bathroom or managed to hold it back to school. In some cases I peed myself. In some cases another classmates peed themself so sometimes I was still dry and another classmates ended with their pee in pants. 

8 hours ago, Lukhas said:

Humiliation and embarrassment was not a good experience. Or little yes because I like it when someone laugh at me and call me baby etc... but problem was that next day I must go to the same school, same class and some classmates laughed at me for a longer time.

Did you ever get over it though or did it last forever?