Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Birthday fun suggestions

Guest Closed_Account

When you're out with your friends, keep a drink diary. Every time you drink something make a mark in a notebook or on your phone or something.

When you get home, you have to drink a glass of water for every drink you had.

You may not pee. Every time you leak you're to spank yourself. The first time is one spank, the second time two spanks etc.

Keep going until you spank yourself so much that you lose control and flood your underwear.

11 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

When you're out with your friends, keep a drink diary. Every time you drink something make a mark in a notebook or on your phone or something.

When you get home, you have to drink a glass of water for every drink you had.

You may not pee. Every time you leak you're to spank yourself. The first time is one spank, the second time two spanks etc.

Keep going until you spank yourself so much that you lose control and flood your underwear.

This sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you.

Hi, nerdy princess. First of all, happy birthday. Hope you have a great day whatever happens. As for what to do ... how about tryint to control your leaks so that you have the exact number of leaks to match whatever number birthday it is? Lots of tiny spurts into whatever you choose: diapers, undies. The final flood has to be whatever your birthday number is. The key will be to leave yourself enough leaks to get home. 

Good luck with whatever you choose. Keep us posted. 

4 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Hi, nerdy princess. First of all, happy birthday. Hope you have a great day whatever happens. As for what to do ... how about tryint to control your leaks so that you have the exact number of leaks to match whatever number birthday it is? Lots of tiny spurts into whatever you choose: diapers, undies. The final flood has to be whatever your birthday number is. The key will be to leave yourself enough leaks to get home. 

Good luck with whatever you choose. Keep us posted. 

Thanks for the suggestion, and thanks for the birthday wish.

If you are going out for drinks, my question would be, how drunk do you get?  If you just go for a buzz, that's one thing, but if you're planning on getting totally blitzed (which, I will say, I do not generally recommend, but if you're going to....), then fuck it, no diaper, and just go right in your pants at some point in the night and blame it on the booze!

Of course, make sure you drink plenty of water between drinks, to make sure you don't become dehydrated so you don't get a hangover 😉

Once you're wet, no point in wasting time going to the washroom for the rest of the night, either.  Just enjoy the convenience.

But that's me.  I'll do that shit sober!

My suggestion is to pee normally while out with your friends but, once the nights over stop. Drink water on the way home and Pick a number. Drink water and alcohol throughout you’re alone time so that you either wet yourself or pee somewhere not the toilet until you reach that number. Congratulate yourself with a finally piss anywhere you choose and a heavy duty orgasm birthday orgasm before a relaxing hot shower

Happy Birthday Nerdy Princess. What I have done for something special, did not involve going out. 

I have not used the toilet for an entire day, including first thing in the morning. I stayed hydrated so, It made for a lot of laundry, as I  held my pee as long as I could ,and wet my pants about five times that day. This was lots of fun .

Or you could hold your pee until you start leaking, then go out in your yard during the day, as you start peeing in your pants uncontrollably. 

Happy Birthday!  Have a great one.

This does not apply to your circumstances.  And I don't have the courage.  However, I've often wanted a private party with a life-sized manikin plumbed to dispense hot spiced cider from its pee hole.  (Other drinks in the refrigerator.)  If I guess right, friends from medical product development would see as just another machine.  Friends from non-medical product development would find it revolting.  Just like to check my impression.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:07 PM, Jekkil said:

I am a big fan of self pissing. Try to drink as much as possible while you are with you friends so that you'll be super desperate when it's time to go home.

When you'll be at home, just go in the bath (or wherever you want), try to lay upside down e piss yourself fully clothed so that your pee will wet your top part. 

That's interesting. Maybe I'll try it, lol.