Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in bathtub/shower. Yes or No.

I usually try to time my showers for when I have a full bladder. From there, I'll either stand away from the spray and try to pee slowly. Usually a few little spurts and then I practice letting it out in a slow stream to prolong the sensation. It's really nice and tingly to be juuust barely peeing when your bladder is screaming at you to piss a forceful stream.

I also like to try to hold through my shower sometimes. It's really challenging to wash with a full bladder. The combination of the water sounds and having to move around to soap up different body parts makes for a fun challenge. I usually spurt more and more until I've lost about half my bladder and then just go.

Other fun things I have done:

1. Soap up my legs really well and stand away from the shower spray so when I piss, the pee rinses the soap off. It feels nice in a strange way. 

2. Turn the shower on cold and let it spray on my legs until the skin is cold. Then pee. The contrast between my cold skin and the hot pee is really tantalizing!

3. Stand in the shower with just my panties on and the water off. Pee slowly to avoid having people (room mates) overhear my stream and wonder what I'm doing.

On 11/27/2019 at 7:56 PM, Selena Luna said:

Other fun things I have done:

1. Soap up my legs really well and stand away from the shower spray so when I piss, the pee rinses the soap off. It feels nice in a strange way. 

2. Turn the shower on cold and let it spray on my legs until the skin is cold. Then pee. The contrast between my cold skin and the hot pee is really tantalizing!

3. Stand in the shower with just my panties on and the water off. Pee slowly to avoid having people (room mates) overhear my stream and wonder what I'm doing.

These all sound great!

You remind me of a fun thing I like to do sometimes: rub soap or shampoo on the inside of my trousers, and then wet myself standing up and watch the bubbles streaming down my legs 😄

I don't take baths often, but showers are the time for fun...

Last time I'd out been at the gym spending drinking lots of water, until upon getting home I couldn't wait to strip and get in there for relief. I turned the warm shower on and stood under it till I was squirming, then stepped away, placed a sponge right between my legs, and let go. It's pretty surprising how much they can absorb, just a few trickles went down my legs...then of course I had a sponge full of pee to play with 😁

Other times I like to try peeing standing, since there isn't any cleanup involved. Seeing how high I can spray it up the wall or how accurately I can aim for the drain is always fun. As well as squatting and seeing how far I can aim it in front of me...

Peed in the shower this morning with a twist. Put on a condom, filled it, lay on my back with my legs high up the wall and waited for gravity to do its thing. Didn't take long at all as the condom was very full. Received a beautiful warm splash all over my face as the falling condom hit. Didn't take much more than 10-15 seconds more before something else, also delightfully warm but much stickier, hit my face! 

I don't know why, but peeing into containers can be a big turn on for me. Sometimes I'll take a bath and hold it until I feel myself about to pop. Then, I'll stand up and grab the empty, cleaned out shampoo bottle I keep on the side. Holding it up to my pussy, I can let go and fill it up to the brim. Whatever's left over in my bladder I have to keep holding, meaning that I sometimes get out of the bath with a different (and golden) kind of wetness. 😉

Peeing in the shower is amazing too, for all the reasons people have mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...

I think part of the reason I don't pee while taking a bath is also because I don't really get anything out of peeing unless there's at least some amount of desperation leading up to it.  Consequently, if I've been intentionally punishing my bladder, when I do let go it's almost always perfectly clear.  This means that I get no visual indication of letting go, and the warmth of being submerged in warm water very much reduces the physical sensation of pissing to just the feeling of pressure relief and a slight amount of turbulence around my dick.  Conversely, letting go while in a larger, cold body of water (like a pool, lake, ocean, etc...) is much more satisfying because the feeling of a growing sphere of warmth starting at the tip of my penis and slowly spreading up my abdomen and down my legs gives me a little "haptic feedback" that gives me goosebumps.  I can't really experience this in a bathtub, though, because I'm a fairly big guy and I can't fully submerge myself in any but the largest Jacuzzi tubs in order to acclimate comfortably to the cold water.  I mean, I can sit in a cold tub of water and piss, but honestly I would just feel too miserable and clammy - the same way I do when my shoes are soaked with cold water for hours - to enjoy it at all.

When I wet, I usually run the sink for audio cover, squirm, lose control, strip, then start the shower and rinse myself and my clothes.  Being able to immediately rinse the stain and potential smell off is a definite benefit to doing this in the shower 😄

Oh gosh I pee in the shower habitually. I don't even give it a thought. The only problem with this is remembering not to pee while using public showers, such as at the gym. Then it suddenly gets difficult to hold. 

I've peed in the tub as well, just recently actually. My legs were cramping so I was using the warm water to get some relief. I was super hydrated as well. Whenever I felt the need, I just let loose rather than climbing out of the tub and risking more painful cramping. My pee was totally clear anyway.

I always pee in the shower, I mean it's washing away with the rest of the stuff that was on you anyway lol. I've actually tried to hold it when in the shower since I've heard people think that's disgusting (not like anyone would know anyway unless they were in there with you when you pee or you tell them), but it's impossible for me. The water instantly makes me want to go and I've peed in the shower my whole life where it's actually impossible to hold it through the shower. Similar to how some people have trouble purposely peeing in their pants because they're used to holding it until they get to a toilet, I have trouble holding it in the shower. 

In a bath, no. That would be bathing in your pee...but that on it's own can be a turn on to some. Maybe if a partner peed in the bath I was in or are in together? That might be something to try..

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 2:39 PM, Golden Queen said:

I don't know why, but peeing into containers can be a big turn on for me. Sometimes I'll take a bath and hold it until I feel myself about to pop. Then, I'll stand up and grab the empty, cleaned out shampoo bottle I keep on the side. Holding it up to my pussy, I can let go and fill it up to the brim. Whatever's left over in my bladder I have to keep holding, meaning that I sometimes get out of the bath with a different (and golden) kind of wetness. 😉

Peeing in the shower is amazing too, for all the reasons people have mentioned.

I used to do this before I went out of state for college. I’d leave my empty shampoo bottle in the shower, and desperately fill it every time I showered. Then, I’d dump it out. No one would ever know I used it solely as a toilet.