Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in bathtub/shower. Yes or No.

19 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I adore peeing in the shower, letting it run down my legs while the water warms up....but I never pee in the bath unless it’s almost drained out and I’m standing up. I guess I shouldn’t say never. I have peed in the bath on a very few occasions, but it’s not something I do often. 

Personal preference I guess? 

Do you have a detachable shower head, so the only warmth on you is the pee running down your legs, or are you standing under the cold running water?

I agree as well, peeing in the shower is fun, but I prefer not to be marinating in my own urine. 

If I'm going to shower I'll never use the toilet to pee beforehand - flushing would be a waste of water, and it's all pipes!

Tbh I'd always thought that everyone pees in the shower, but one of my housemates every morning goes to the bathroom wearing only a towel, but carrying a loo roll. I really don't understand why she pees in the toilet, wipes, then showers; but to each their own, right?

i love pissing in the shower. i love holding until i absolutely can’t take it anymore, and letting it all out while in the hot water. i always keep my legs somewhat closed so that it can run all down my legs. 🤤 it makes me feel like the disgusting slut i am. 

and as far as baths go, i think i would pee in it, however, i have never done so because i do not have a bathtub in my house (it’s a shower only). 

Not averse to letting flow in a bath but it happens extremely rarely. 

The thing I love about letting go in the shower is there is no need to hold yourself to direct the stream in a specific direction. I get a rush from walking into the shower, 'opening the valve' and not having to control a thing: timing, direction, speed ... So free form! 

Edited by wetskipants (see edit history)

Peeing in the shower is a huge yes. Peeing while showering - every day. Peeing myself, sometimes clothed, then showering. Making a warm bath, relaxing my sphincter muscle, and letting my body pee into the water whenever it feels like it (you diaper lovers know the feeling, I'm sure). Or just plugging the bathtub in, sitting on the plugged end, and when I lose control (or just release) pee pools under my butt and thighs, and sloshes around as I get off to it.

Bathtubs are nice, especially when they are heated :cat_hearts:

I used to detest the idea of peeing in the shower, to the point of taking just-in-case pees before getting in. When I discovered my love of Omo, I tried to deprogram myself to be less shy about letting loose in the shower, since that would be the only other place I could safely release a hold apart from the toilet, but that plan went down the drain when we moved into a house with only one shower; I don't like the idea of mom showering where I peed.

I prefer to wet/ hold elsewhere, because I like the feeling of getting desperate while doing something else.  I do usually finish my hold and wet in the shower, but that's more because of my living situation rather than preference.  When I was living in a house with no carpet and mostly by myself, I frequently wet anywhere that cleanup was convenient.

As for just peeing in the shower, I do whenever i have to pee while showering.  While taking a bath, not as much, because I usually take a bath only when I'm sick or sore and usually not in the mood to play or bathe again.

I pee in the shower almost every time I shower, specifically before the water is on, I let it run down my legs and then wash it all away in the shower. I have work panties and socks while doing this too. 

I take baths quite frequently, and as previously mentioned the warm water makes you need to pee instantly, I try to hold it as best I can but I often end up peeing multiple times in the bath. When I do manage to hold it I stand up over the bath when it's emptying, and I too empty my bladder 🤭