Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First Holding Challenge

So, I decided to try doing a Holding Challenge. I have never done this before in my entire life but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I have a small urge to go now, it hit at like 4:15 I guess.

I'm in my dorm room. The bathroom is literally only like two feet away. But I'm gonna try and do this to the end.

I don't exactly plan on wetting but if I do I guess that's it.

I think I'll just watch some YouTube videos, talk to my sister, and do my laundry, and I'll get back to you.🤷‍♀️

Edited by Sonadow182 (see edit history)

You can do it!

Some advice from an experienced holder: You can hang on a lot longer than you're gonna think you can. When your bladder reaches about 60% of your maximum capacity, you're going to start feeling really strong contractions. You're gonna feel like you're about to pee at any second. However, that's just your brain's natural response to a full bladder when you know you can pee any time. If you can fight through that for about fifteen to twenty minutes, your body will accept that it's not going to get relief and the super intense throbbing will subside into a strong but manageable constant pressure.

You can stay like that for quite a while, but obviously you're gonna have to pee eventually. The contractions might start up again, but for me, I kind of just start leaking a little bit once my muscles can't take much more. If you don't want to wet yourself, this is the time to go to the toilet.

Also, there's no need to overhydrate. If you drink 2.5 liters of water, it's more than enough to go way past your limit. I do this by drinking a normal 500ml bottle of water every half hour, but never drink more than five.

The most important thing is to know when to stop. Pain and pressure in your belly and inside your privates is normal and fine, but if you start to feel pain in your back that means that your kidneys are straining and if that happens, go pee IMMEDIATELY and you'll be fine. Don't fuck around with your kidneys, no pleasure gained from holding is worth it. However for most healthy adults, you'll wet yourself long before you reach that point.

Enjoy your hold, don't underestimate your own capacity, and have fun!

5 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

You can do it!

Some advice from an experienced holder: You can hang on a lot longer than you're gonna think you can. When your bladder reaches about 60% of your maximum capacity, you're going to start feeling really strong contractions. You're gonna feel like you're about to pee at any second. However, that's just your brain's natural response to a full bladder when you know you can pee any time. If you can fight through that for about fifteen to twenty minutes, your body will accept that it's not going to get relief and the super intense throbbing will subside into a strong but manageable constant pressure.

You can stay like that for quite a while, but obviously you're gonna have to pee eventually. The contractions might start up again, but for me, I kind of just start leaking a little bit once my muscles can't take much more. If you don't want to wet yourself, this is the time to go to the toilet.

Also, there's no need to overhydrate. If you drink 2.5 liters of water, it's more than enough to go way past your limit. I do this by drinking a normal 500ml bottle of water every half hour, but never drink more than five.

The most important thing is to know when to stop. Pain and pressure in your belly and inside your privates is normal and fine, but if you start to feel pain in your back that means that your kidneys are straining and if that happens, go pee IMMEDIATELY and you'll be fine. Don't fuck around with your kidneys, no pleasure gained from holding is worth it. However for most healthy adults, you'll wet yourself long before you reach that point.

Enjoy your hold, don't underestimate your own capacity, and have fun!

Thanks for the encouragement and advice. Nothing has really happened since I started the hold, it's still pretty small. I grabbed a few snacks and I'm drinking some strawberry milk (which goes straight through me for some reason), so maybe that'll help move the process along. If I don't end up going until around 8ish I'm just gonna have to admit defeat and go, and that's only because I have an hour long class at 8 and I don't want to end up suddenly desperate in the middle of it.

3 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

IDK what time zone you're in but where I am, 8 is less than an hour away. You won't get desperate that fast. I know how scary it can be to fill up around people though so do what you gotta do. You can have a proper hold another time. 

I live in Texas. It's only 6 o'clock now. The strawberry milk is helping just like I thought it would. It's still not that bad, but it's noticeable when I bend over now.

You've inspired me to do a hold tonight as well. I already haven't gone in a few hours and drank a bottle of tea and one of water, and I just downed two more waters so I should fill up pretty quickly. I put on a bikini bottom with a pad so I don't end up leaking on my bed when it gets bad enough. Been a while since I've gotten desperate and I wanna see how my new vibrator feels on a full bladder lmao

So yeah, the challenge is going pretty well. I've started wiggling a bit now. The strawberry milk is filling my bladder like I thought it would. My roommate also gave me this Japanese candy called "meiji". It's kinda like the krave cereal only with strawberry filling instead of chocolate, and surprisingly that's helping too. Maybe it's just strawberries in general, I'll have to test that at another time. Gonna fold my laundry now. I'll update again later.

Ok, so it's 7:40 now. It's almost time for class. I'm starting to really feel it now. I think it might be because it's my first time. Folding the freshly dried clothes really got me wiggling and bouncing on my bed, but now it's calm down some. You know what, if I'm not really obvious I might go to class like this. It's only an hour long, and if I do end up needing to actually go in the middle of it the teacher will let me. I'll update again later. I'm gonna go wash my water bottle, maybe that'll speed it up.

Sounds good. I'm surprised nobody else is here in the thread. And yes, being bloated is normal. Some people can get really prominent and visible bulging bladders.

Congratulations on holding this long, that's really impressive. Do you have anything that you could potentially measure with? I'm sure you have to be holding well over a liter after all this time.

• The topic was locked