Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Realistic wetting accident scenarios

I like to have the occasional public “accident” and it’s always difficult to think of situations where an average healthy adult might realistically wet themselves. 

Any ideas?

From an ethical point of view I won’t do anything where I pick on an individual random stranger and wet myself in front of them, I’m more into situations where there is a possibility that people in the vicinity, at a middle distance, might notice the accident or aftermath. I also won’t do anything that leaves a mess for others to clean which I guess probably limits things to outdoor scenarios. 

As an incentive to you all I’m prepared to video the “accident” and post it here if that can be done easily and discretely, for example, by leaving my phone recording video in the car nearby, through the window. No promises, but I’ll try. 

I guess except fear wettings, highway traffic jam is one of more believable reasons for wetting accident, because often you really can't  stop and pee beside the road whenever you want. If you can't hold it long (overactive bladder or some other medical problems), you would have a real wetting accident. To fake that, you can either do it in a car and stop at a gas station already wet and use a bathroom to clean up yourself or try to reach a bathroom at gas station or rest stop and have an accident only meters before you reached a bathroom. 

Public transport is also a possibility, but there you'll leave a mess for others to clean up after you if you'll have a full wetting. But on the other hand, you can have only a big leak while standing, enough to get your pants unmistakable wet, but without making a mess on a floor or a seat.

21 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I guess except fear wettings, highway traffic jam is one of more believable reasons for wetting accident, because often you really can't  stop and pee beside the road whenever you want. If you can't hold it long (overactive bladder or some other medical problems), you would have a real wetting accident. To fake that, you can either do it in a car and stop at a gas station already wet and use a bathroom to clean up yourself or try to reach a bathroom at gas station or rest stop and have an accident only meters before you reached a bathroom. 

Public transport is also a possibility, but there you'll leave a mess for others to clean up after you if you'll have a full wetting. But on the other hand, you can have only a big leak while standing, enough to get your pants unmistakable wet, but without making a mess on a floor or a seat.

I’ve done the gas station wetting thing a few times (well Motorway Services in the UK, which are quite different to what you have in the US, with a “gas” (petrol here haha) station, a car park and a separate building with coffee, shops and toilets. It’s easy to park, get out of your car desperate and wet while still in the car park. 

Guest fluidfox

I would think the beach makes sense (at least during the summer or in hotter parts of the world). There often aren't any toilets nearby. You could stand in full view of everyone, in knee high water and let go. Most people wouldn't notice and anyone that does wouldn't think much of it. I think most people pee in the ocean sometimes. No mess for anyone to clear up and no problems with making people uncomfortable (could just be sea water running down your legs if you have wet shorts).

I've peed while sat on the edge of a pool during a bbq once but I was pretty confident nobody could see. Mostly it was because I didn't want dry off in order to go indoors. It would have been pretty ballsy to do it so that other people could witness what I was doing, but if you have the nerve I don't think it would have been a big deal.

In the USA some steppe lands require repeated hydration while providing rest areas only at two hour intervals.  Sometimes the milder places trick people into accidents.  Heading north along Oregon's Des-Chutes offers restrooms and snack shopping every 20 minutes or so.  From there branches off a highway toward Mount Hood with no place to pee for about one hour.  After and hour suddenly entering a forested stretch provides a turnout with many trails to brush-hidden spots where the traveler finds discarded tissue en masse --interspersed with discarded stained under garments.  A couple similar places exist along two-lane east-wast routes in eastern Washington state.

A long state-highway drive ending with a gravel detour around construction had a girlfriend and I each confessing we were going to wet.  Sadly we did not.

In my drinking days just about any post-beer-party cross-county return drive led to car or latch-key accidents -- well, at least one of every three.

Being about to pee on a passenger aircraft when the fasten-seat-belt-light-for-rough-weather illuminates.  A person particularly obedient to such commands may get their full bladder buffeted for long enough to dribble or more.

My current city and county provides circuitous public transit routes with one-hour-plus times end-to-end.   A remodeled Everett Mall provides and equally circuitous search of the restrooms.

You can worsen (or improve) this last situation on almost any public transportation connecting with the Puget Sound Cities by mapping out a multi-carrier trip from a remote location to a mall sale.