Sign In

Capacity Measuring Pro Tips

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can try both gradual fill and rapid fill and then compare the results.  I hope you will post results here!  This is a good scientific experiment, though probably not suitable for a high school sci

I suspect that you will find it is, at least to within the tolerance of non-laboratory instruments.  Still, since you are poised to do both mass and volume measurements, I'd love to hear if they match

Ok folks... Let me tell you I totally screwed up the measuring. I was holding for almost 4 hours and drank 2L. But I only had a 1L bottle to pee in. I didn't expect it to be a problem because the body

On 11/5/2019 at 1:55 PM, soo-pis-sed said:

So, I peed for about 55 seconds and at least the last 7-8 seconds were after the bottle was full.

23 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I waited too long to pee to just stop peeing 🙂

You couldn't stop the flow even at the last few seconds? Crazy how desperate you must have been! You really tried to hold as much as possible 😉

Guest Closed_Account
Just now, luvmybladder4 said:

Sure would love to see a photo of your bladder bulge, holding that much!

I'm a bit overweight, it's probably not visible (just makes me look more overweight 😛

I have the flu right now but I might try a hold once I'm better, just to get official numbers.

On 11/6/2019 at 8:42 AM, soo-pis-sed said:

Thanks everyone, okay, next time I'll just buy the cheapest measuring jug and throw it away when I'm done.

Next time, I will do the exact same thing as yesterday: measure in 4 hours after last pee, drink 2L within 3,5 hours. That's what I already know I can do, so I won't be nervous. It's not the challenge I'm seeking now, but the answer.

It's not impossible that I'll have 4 hours on my own even this weekend, so hopefully the truth is around the corner!

Why not buy a plastic 2L measuring jug and instead of throwing it away why not wash it immediately after use.... you should know pee is sterile upon release and a quick wash of the jug and you could use it again and again to measure. Keep it for that one but important use. 😉

Guest swe11up
4 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

Why not buy a plastic 2L measuring jug and instead of throwing it away why not wash it immediately after use.... you should know pee is sterile upon release and a quick wash of the jug and you could use it again and again to measure. Keep it for that one but important use. 😉

Environmentally friendly Omorashi Measuring! What's not to love?! 😉 💖

6 hours ago, Pfunns said:

Where do you think I should keep it and what should I say in case of questions about it? We don't live in an apartment big enough for it to be a needle in a haystack.

9 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Where do you think I should keep it and what should I say in case of questions about it? We don't live in an apartment big enough for it to be a needle in a haystack.

If you rinse it out after use you can put it in a dresser drawer along with your socks and underwear.  I would hope that your flatmates won't go poking around there.

10 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Put it either in the bathroom on under the kitchen sink and put shower cleaning products inside it and say you use it to rinse the bath when you are cleaning it 😛

Guest swe11up

Tell him you needed a dedicated container to hold a mix of bleach and water in order to soak (dirty underwear, socks, small ornaments, etc.) for a length of time and therefore it MUST not be used for anything else! 🙂

Guest Omo-Omega

Reading everyone's capacity being so huge and I'm not sure whether to be jealous or not. I can hold 500-600ml and whilst a larger bladder would be convenient in the day to day, I can do unplanned holds whenever I want!

8 hours ago, redshirt said:

Reading everyone's capacity being so huge and I'm not sure whether to be jealous or not. I can hold 500-600ml and whilst a larger bladder would be convenient in the day to day, I can do unplanned holds whenever I want!

Don't worry about anyone else's capacity. It took me years, decades even, to reach my current capacity but that's me and what I like. For you it's about what you like and the enjoyment you get from doing what you like to do. 😀

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2019 at 4:19 AM, soo-pis-sed said:

just everyday one. And I'm not sure if I'd rather rely on volume or on time (I'll be sure to measure both of these as well, anyway). I can hold way longer if I drink adequate, not excessive amounts of water to give my bladder time to stretch, and my muscles to get tight enough. If I drink a ton at once, I need to pee soon, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm 100% full or because my bladder is irritated by this extremely fast filling. On the other hand, if I hold for hours and hours, pe

I find it is easiest for me to hold my pee when I am driving and my bladder is filling up, because I am seated and concentrating on the road rather than my bladder.

Just for a bit of showing off, I'm in the 1.5 litre club. 1.6 being my record from a couple of years back. Made a secret new year's resolution to beat it this year.

Regarding the jug thing. I keep one with the cleaning stuff, the excuse being it's good for caustic soda if the drain gets blocked. No one will ever use it for cooking.