Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rapid Desperation

24 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Love that story, and sounds like it was fun. Rapid desperation is how I do my holds, only I always get impatient so I just leak a bit before I eventually end it.

My bladder seems to fill up pretty quick, so I didn't have to wait too long. You should change it up a bit. Doing the same thing all the time could get boring.

16 minutes ago, BlueWetter said:

Mmmmmm, quite a soaking 🙂

Yes, these pants don't show as much as they should. Trust me, lol.

7 minutes ago, SilverLining said:

This sounds like a great idea I need to try, thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked my story.

37 minutes ago, nerdy princess said:

My bladder seems to fill up pretty quick, so I didn't have to wait too long. You should change it up a bit. Doing the same thing all the time could get boring.

Once I had someone give me challenges while desperate on the Live Action Omorashi thread. Though she took so long to get there I leaked a little waiting for her. It was shorter than I'd hoped, I was really hoping she'd make me lose total control, but my final challenge was to stand in front of the toilet with my pants up and pretend like I was peeing into the toilet, without actually peeing (or trying to), then flush and wash my hands. That was the closest I'd come to a full-blown loss of control as it made me pee for 10 seconds straight, which was really fun and I tried to repeat it but apparently didn't get desperate enough the next time.

Other than that, not sure what else to do that wouldn't risk making a mess that would be hard to clean up.

13 hours ago, Spoony said:

I so need my own place so I can try this rapid desperation stuff! 

It's a lot of fun

12 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Sounds like it felt even more blissful than the lovely photo can convey. Thanks for sharing!

Letting go definitely was

27 minutes ago, Tonsor said:

So hot and sexy hon. Would've loved to be there to lock the bathroom door on you 😈

Lol, why? So I pee all over the floor?

41 minutes ago, nerdy princess said:

Lol, why? So I pee all over the floor?

So you're struggling and pee dancing and fighting it as you beg me to let you in there. And then just watching you pee yourself as you lose control

33 minutes ago, NiagraFalls said:

I think the term "rapid" is misleading. I tried it, and it took about the same amount of time as it does if I go thru my day holding as i normallydo.

in fact the rapid attempt gave me that queasy feeling of having too many liquids too soon.

I won't recommend it

It sounds like you overfilled on liquids.

The point is that you are prepping your body to refill your bladder rapidly and repeatedly from what I understand. The initial time does take a bit

Brilliant! I'm a big football fan myself, and I love the idea of making yourself hold out until the end of the game (especially if it ain't gonna happen 😉). These days, I'm pretty much just a fan of female desperation/wetting, but years ago, I used to enjoy my own games with desperation/wetting. Thanks to posts like yours, and other similar reports, I'm starting to get inspired to see what I can rekindle there!

On 11/7/2019 at 10:31 AM, Prof P said:

Brilliant! I'm a big football fan myself, and I love the idea of making yourself hold out until the end of the game (especially if it ain't gonna happen 😉). These days, I'm pretty much just a fan of female desperation/wetting, but years ago, I used to enjoy my own games with desperation/wetting. Thanks to posts like yours, and other similar reports, I'm starting to get inspired to see what I can rekindle 

I'm glad you liked my story, and that I can give you new inspiration. This was definitely a fun experience. Nothing I've experienced before. You'll have to let me know if your inspirations transpire into something. 🙂

2 hours ago, sammilove said:

Great story! And a great picture too!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

2 hours ago, tricot said:

Thanks for posting this story nerdy princess.  You managed to really get that bladder into high gear by the sounds of it 🙂

Yeah I definitely did. It was a lot of fun, but it did take some time for my body to recover from it. It was a great wetting though.

Guest blitzomo

Ohh I have to try this! 

I usually drink a lot of water at once, but I've heard this rapid desperation thing too, and it sounds fun. 

So basically it's drinking a glass every 15 minutes? 

I did try rapid desperation a few times now.

The first 2 times weren't a great succes.
Both times I got severe headache and my bladder started to hurt too much so I had to pee before I could lose control.

Last time I tried the rapid desperation again and smoked weed to solve the pain issue.
Before I started smoking the pain in my bladder already started and I started to get trouble, so I got high and kept on drinking every 10-15 minutes and the pain went away as expected.
I kept on drinking and I could easily hold it this time. At one point I got a bladder spasm or something and I peed a little which wasnt on purpose, but I regained full control very quickly again.

So I kept on drinking and at some point I could feel a weird feeling in my bladder but since I was very high I couldn't really tell what it was.
It was like I didn't get any more full, like my kidneys just stopped. Eventually I got worried that I just couldnt feel my bladder going to explode and I just peed my diaper I put on before I got high.
I masturbated, peed again in the toilet and went to bed with a fresh diaper just in case.

Later that night I woke up with (again) severe headache and a full bladder. Went peeing in my diaper and tried to sleep again, but after 10 minutes I had to pee again, pretty much too.
Again like 10 minutes later, peed again, and again. Until my diaper leaked.
Put on a new diaper and i kept peeing so I couldnt sleep at all. This kept on going for like 1/1.5 hour and then I eventually fell asleep in a wet diaper.

So, still no success and at some point my kidneys just stopped producing pee and continued later that night to get rid of all that liquid.
I hope to find a way to lose control somehow :(