Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Indonesian Girl Wets Herself Playing VR [YouTube]

Ugh this is confusing me so much. I can usually figure out why someone wets themselves but this makes no sense. That wasn't a little startled leak, this is like a full loss of control. She had to have been really desperate. In a controlled environment like this, the first thing that comes to mind is that she was super embarrassed about saying she needs to pee around a bunch of men and had been holding it in all day, but she keeps playing and lets them upload the video which suggests she didn't really care? Maybe she's just one of those people who'd rather hold it than bother going to the bathroom. Hell, maybe it was just done on purpose for humor reasons. I just hope it wasn't uploaded without her consent.

11 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Ugh this is confusing me so much. I can usually figure out why someone wets themselves but this makes no sense. That wasn't a little startled leak, this is like a full loss of control. She had to have been really desperate. In a controlled environment like this, the first thing that comes to mind is that she was super embarrassed about saying she needs to pee around a bunch of men and had been holding it in all day, but she keeps playing and lets them upload the video which suggests she didn't really care? Maybe she's just one of those people who'd rather hold it than bother going to the bathroom. Hell, maybe it was just done on purpose for humor reasons. I just hope it wasn't uploaded without her consent.

It's on purpose to make the video more interesting

On 11/3/2019 at 8:39 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

I know the scream-laughing caused the wetting but it doesn't explain why she seems to have been holding so much for no apparent reason. She must have been bursting.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:19 PM, OmoNeon said:

It's on purpose to make the video more interesting

I don't think it was on pupose, and also you would be surprised how much people can pee from laughing, by accident. I've had many incidents due to this, even when you don't have any urge to go, a laugh can make one wet themselves.

I can't decide if it's fake or not, to be honet. Her posture doesn't indicate that she's peeing at all, in that she just stands still instead of looking down at her crotch, moving her legs, or whatever, but I'm not sure. Interesting find either way.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:39 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

I know the scream-laughing caused the wetting but it doesn't explain why she seems to have been holding so much for no apparent reason. She must have been bursting.

They had a video to film and she thought she could hold it. Sounds simple enough to me.