Sign In

Have You Ever Peed Yourself at Work?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually had forgotten about this incident, until I was reminded yesterday when I was at work and really had to pee. I made it yesterday, I have a fairly serious job. However, when I was a freshman

I worked security for a couple months at a place where we were severely short staffed. The supervisor would get the mobile to do patrols, and i had to stay in this one section for hours on end. If i n

Once I drank too much water at once (I prefer filling up gradually, to be absolutely bursting by the end of the day), and it hit my bladder way faster than I expected. In an hour, I was already desper

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, nerdy princess said:

No I hadn't. I wasn't really aware of my love for this fetish yet. I can't do it now either.

Glad you liked my story 🙂

Makes sense. I do generally like to keep work and pee separated. What made you aware of your love for this? Feel free to link another post if you’ve already explained elsewhere!

9 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

Ugh, I was so desperate to go. My legs were starting to hurt from being crossed like that for so long. I knew if I moved them though, it would be the end. It was getting extremely hard to focus on doing my job. I could literally feel the urine at the end of my urethra, just begging to come out. I finally made a mistake that caused me to lose it.

I loved your story.  You used some of my favorite  English words "I could feel the urine at the tip of my urethra", just begging to come out .  Those words send a shiver  through me. Thank you  for this well written tale.

I never wet my pants at work when others were around, but leaked sometimes when I was alone and locking up.

On the other hand one night I was working the overnight shift alone. I decided to hold my pee and pee off the highest point inside the building to the lowest. I  enjoy peeing  off a high point. I also love the sensation of having to pee so badly it feels like it is going to come out. So once I started feeling my pee press in through my penis , right at my pee hole, I could not just give up and go, even when I had to start holding myself, and dancing around.  Eventually I  leaked a little in my briefs, now I really like that. Even though common sense said it was time to go and pee off the top of a large walk in cooler, I kept holding my pee , and occasionally leaking . The front of my jeans had a big wet spot, but I kept struggling to hold it in.Finally the leaks lead to a big spurt, my crotch got wet and the wet streak started down my leg. At that point  I was concerned that either my pants would not dry by morning  or they would smell of urine ,when people came in , so, I gave in and proceed to my initial mission. 

I had to climb up a ladder to get on top of the cooler, very difficult with an overfull bladder . As I climbed pee slow leaked  into my pants with each step. By time I was in position to relieve myself the wet streak was almost to my knee. I pulled out my dick and peed off a 12 foot drop for over a minute.

I found the experience very arousing. When I got down to floor level, I became hard as a rock. I took care of that in the mens room, the one and only time I masterbated at work.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I'm glad you liked my story. Every detail is genuine.

I really like your story too. That sounds like a lot of fun, and I bet it made work go by a little quicker.

8 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Thanks for sharing! I absolutely love desperation at work, sometimes it's the only thing that helps me make it to the end of an extremely boring day. I'll never have an accident there, though. But the thought of even the slightest possibilty of losing control in front of everyone feels so amazingly naughty.

You should try just leaking while you're at work. That would be hot.

6 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

I'm glad you liked my story. Every detail is genuine.

I really like your story too. That sounds like a lot of fun, and I bet it made work go by a little quicker.

You should try just leaking while you're at work. That would be hot.

Once I drank too much water at once (I prefer filling up gradually, to be absolutely bursting by the end of the day), and it hit my bladder way faster than I expected. In an hour, I was already desperate to the point where I'm unable to think of anything except peeing, and in two, it was so bad I was almost moaning. I had to wiggle and squirm at my desk and eventually decided to stop trying to make it to the end of the workday, because it was obviously impossible. I stood up and rushed to the bathroom, and when I was in the stall ready to pull down my pants, I leaked a little. But not before.

Unfortunately I have. It was long time ago, but memory of that day is still alive as it was on a day it happened. It was not fun at all, very humiliation experience actually. As you all know, I have problem controlling my bladder when scared or nervous and had my fair share of real accidents due to that problem since my childhood. I believe even love for this fetish came out of that.

Back to the story. Soon after I started working at this firm, I was called to my boss's office, but didn't know why at first, otherwise I would use a bathroom out of precaution, if nothing else. When I came in, she told me I made a big mistake that caused a lot of problems. The moment she said it, I got scared, nervous and immediately followed that familiar frightening feeling of shock waves going through my penis, making me spurt. And I did. Right away my panties become wet, but didn't lose it completely yet. She was talking more what I should done and didn't, so I tried to defend myself and said something that made her even more angry. She started to yell at me and at that point my nerves capitulated and new shock wave went through my body and at that moment immediately followed a slow, but steady stream that I just couldn't stop. I was just standing there, with tears in my eyes, pissing down my legs. When she saw that, she realised she went too far and immediately apologised for her behaviour. But the damage was done. When I step out of the office, every one saw my wet pants. It wasn't the first or last time I had a real public wetting accident as an adult, but  It was definitely most humiliating. What is worst, coworkers just don't want to forget about that and still tease me from time to time. Even people that didn't work in this firm at that time, hear the story sooner or latter. On a bright side, she never yelled at me again and I kept my job.

20 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

After the rush died down, I asked my manager to cover me while I went to the bathroom. He had a crush on me, and I can't say we didn't fool around at work while nobody was looking. From what I could tell, he didn't notice anything. I went to the bathroom to try and clean myself up. It was an interesting night to say the least.

He might have been even more turned on if he had noticed 😉

As I said somewhere else, I think a lot of omo “muggles” would find themselves unexpectedly aroused if someone they found attractive had an accident in their pants. Some people actually discover it that way - accidentally, no pun intended...

4 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Once I drank too much water at once (I prefer filling up gradually, to be absolutely bursting by the end of the day), and it hit my bladder way faster than I expected. In an hour, I was already desperate to the point where I'm unable to think of anything except peeing, and in two, it was so bad I was almost moaning. I had to wiggle and squirm at my desk and eventually decided to stop trying to make it to the end of the workday, because it was obviously impossible. I stood up and rushed to the bathroom, and when I was in the stall ready to pull down my pants, I leaked a little. But not before.

Hopefully it was still a little bit enjoyable for you. Once at my current job, the research job, I had a similar situation. I drank too much water in the morning when we were slower. It seemed like all of a sudden everything went crazy and everything was going wrong. In a few hours I had to pee so bad. I finally asked my coworkers if she could watch what I was doing for a minute before I piss myself. Lol, she was like 'ohhh ok.'

2 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Unfortunately I have. It was long time ago, but memory of that day is still alive as it was on a day it happened. It was not fun at all, very humiliation experience actually. As you all know, I have problem controlling my bladder when scared or nervous and had my fair share of real accidents due to that problem since my childhood. I believe even love for this fetish came out of that.

Back to the story. Soon after I started working at this firm, I was called to my boss's office, but didn't know why at first, otherwise I would use a bathroom out of precaution, if nothing else. When I came in, she told me I made a big mistake that caused a lot of problems. The moment she said it, I got scared, nervous and immediately followed that familiar frightening feeling of shock waves going through my penis, making me spurt. And I did. Right away my panties become wet, but didn't lose it completely yet. She was talking more what I should done and didn't, so I tried to defend myself and said something that made her even more angry. She started to yell at me and at that point my nerves capitulated and new shock wave went through my body and at that moment immediately followed a slow, but steady stream that I just couldn't stop. I was just standing there, with tears in my eyes, pissing down my legs. When she saw that, she realised she went too far and immediately apologised for her behaviour. But the damage was done. When I step out of the office, every one saw my wet pants. It wasn't the first or last time I had a real public wetting accident as an adult, but  It was definitely most humiliating. What is worst, coworkers just don't want to forget about that and still tease me from time to time. Even people that didn't work in this firm at that time, hear the story sooner or latter. On a bright side, she never yelled at me again and I kept my job.

I really like your story. Sorry it was embarrassing for you though, and still can be sometimes. Thank you for sharing it. 🙂

1 hour ago, nappypants said:

He might have been even more turned on if he had noticed 😉

As I said somewhere else, I think a lot of omo “muggles” would find themselves unexpectedly aroused if someone they found attractive had an accident in their pants. Some people actually discover it that way - accidentally, no pun intended...

In that moment, I was glad he didn't notice lol.

Edited by nerdy princess (see edit history)
3 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

Hopefully it was still a little bit enjoyable for you. Once at my current job, the research job, I had a similar situation. I drank too much water in the morning when we were slower. It seemed like all of a sudden everything went crazy and everything was going wrong. In a few hours I had to pee so bad. I finally asked my coworkers if she could watch what I was doing for a minute before I piss myself. Lol, she was like 'ohhh ok.'

Sure, I enjoyed every moment of it until I had to admit I can't hold for even a minute more 😳

Imagine your colleague being reluctant to help you... I guess you'd either have to beg her or keep holding!

I have quite a few times since I was 16. The worst was when i worked for a small restaurant too. It was the fourth of July and I had needed to go for a while and when break came there was a customer in the only bathroom in that place. Spoilers, they didnt come out till after break and my boss was an ass and told me to get back to work. I served tables so I was running aroind alot. Every time i thought i had a minute to go there was someone in the bathrooms. Eventually it became super apparent that i was dying to pee and someone took my tables for me. This time the bathroom had a line. Since the older business around me didnt have public bathrooms i left to run to the gas station a couple blocks away. About half way there i couldnt hold it and just lost it on the sidewalk. I ended up driving home early and very wet.

25 minutes ago, waguy762 said:

It’s amazing no one noticed ! Must have been a huge rush 

At the time, I wasn't aware of my fetish yet. It was exhilarating, between being crazy busy at work, to being extremely desperate to pee, and trying not to let anyone find out...it was definitely a crazy situation.

6 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I have quite a few times since I was 16. The worst was when i worked for a small restaurant too. It was the fourth of July and I had needed to go for a while and when break came there was a customer in the only bathroom in that place. Spoilers, they didnt come out till after break and my boss was an ass and told me to get back to work. I served tables so I was running aroind alot. Every time i thought i had a minute to go there was someone in the bathrooms. Eventually it became super apparent that i was dying to pee and someone took my tables for me. This time the bathroom had a line. Since the older business around me didnt have public bathrooms i left to run to the gas station a couple blocks away. About half way there i couldnt hold it and just lost it on the sidewalk. I ended up driving home early and very wet.

That must have been frustrating. Hopefully you weren't too embarrassed.

1 hour ago, nerdy princess said:

At the time, I wasn't aware of my fetish yet. It was exhilarating, between being crazy busy at work, to being extremely desperate to pee, and trying not to let anyone find out...it was definitely a crazy situation.

That must have been frustrating. Hopefully you weren't too embarrassed.

Not as much as when i wet my pants during dinner rush at another restaurant, but it was bad telling my boss i had to go home still wearing peed in pants. They were black, but you could tell i was soaked.

I came perilously close to it last week. We have a nightly deadline of 9pm and from about 6.30pm, I had a need to go. But the last few hours leading up to our deadline are frantic and some nights it is so full on you cannot leave your desk. It got to about 8.55pm and I suddenly realised if I didn't go to the bathroom right there and then, my trousers were going to be flooded in the middle of the office. I had to hand over to my deputy and rush off to the bathroom. Every step of the 25 metres or so required concentration so as not to lose it. Made it ... just. Must have peed solidly for a good 30 seconds or more.