Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request: Making a skirt wet

I guess it's hard to get the skirt actually wet, although I've seen ones where the woman is holding herself as she leaks, and gets the front of her skirt wet as a result...

I love the sitting down wetting in a skirt, either through just not being able to leave her seat, or an urge so intense she didn't even have time to get up... and when she gets up afterwards with a big wet bum that couldn't have been down to anything else!

29 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've managed to get wet spots on the front and hem of a skirt as a result of an accident. Pencil skirts and tube skirts are the worst for this.

The only way for pencil and tube skirts (and other types too) to get wet is if you hold yourself and pee through them or start peeing while sitting down.  One of my biggest turn ons is if a woman with a big butt pees sitting down with a skit and wets only the back (like some of wettingherpanties Kacie videos)

1 hour ago, ELagrange said:

I just love it if she starts peeing with her hand pushing between her legs and it leaves a wet spot on the front of her skirt. That is super sexy.

Yes, it's the most beautiful thing I could imagine. Best thing if the hand got a little wet too. The imagination alone is so great, I'd love to see that!

I got another Snuppa clip in which you can see the wet back of the skirt in the final seconds:

Also a German MDH clip with a wet skirt which she takes off in the end and the uses her shirt to dry herself off.

Edited by JensH2 (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

The videos of Dahvia are indeed extremely hot and I really love how the wetness on her clothes slowly increases. In the one with the blue dress you can even listen to her pee hitting the floor. Wish Snuppa had done something like that; if she wore a skirt or a dress, she mostly avoided making them wet.

Now that I'm back in my thread, I haven't seen this Snuppa clip mentioned. She skirt stays mostly dry, but excellent skirt desperation anyways: