Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls, have you ever peed yourself on a date?

20 minutes ago, sandy808 said:

Many times but I am incontinent and were protection so it isn't usually a problem.

That’s an interesting twist. Does your date ever know when you’re wetting? Are you able to let it out at choice moments, like while taking an especially delicious sip of champagne, or enjoying an especially tender kiss?

1 minute ago, GoldenG8 said:

That’s an interesting twist. Does your date ever know when you’re wetting? Are you able to let it out at choice moments, like while taking an especially delicious sip of champagne, or enjoying an especially tender kiss?

Some of my dates know of my incontinence and others haven't because we never got that far in a relationship.  I don't have a choice of when I pee, my bladder do its own thing.

18 hours ago, Hannah McEnroe said:

Already wrote about this on a thread, but on my first date with another girl (16ish) we went to see a movie and around halfway through I felt the urge to pee. I must have been nervous because I decided to hold it. The movie finished and we started walking home, me desperately trying to hold it all in. We got to her house first and we said our goodbyes, and just before she went inside I just couldn’t hold it and started completely flooding myself. It was night but I was wearing light grey jeans so you could clearly see the streaks running down my legs. She was grossed out, so no second date happened 

Sorry to hear that. I don't see that as an excuse to break off any kind a relationship. Gross stuff happens in life.

• 4 weeks later...