Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bathroom denial for motivation

Does anyone practice denying yourself (or others) bathroom until you do smtn you frequently delay or do unwillingly? For example, "no peeing until you do laundry", "no peeing until you finish that work/study task", etc.

Personally, I find it hot, but when I try it on myself, I either get too distracted from the task and eventually give up, or get too absorbed into it and forget to enjoy growing pressure. Maybe it's more fun to exercise it on someone else.

So, have any of you tried it?

37 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Does anyone practice denying yourself (or others) bathroom until you do smtn you frequently delay or do unwillingly? For example, "no peeing until you do laundry", "no peeing until you finish that work/study task", etc.

Personally, I find it hot, but when I try it on myself, I either get too distracted from the task and eventually give up, or get too absorbed into it and forget to enjoy growing pressure. Maybe it's more fun to exercise it on someone else.

So, have any of you tried it?

I shall definitely have to use this to try and keep my house clean!

33 minutes ago, squirmystud said:

I shall definitely have to use this to try and keep my house clean!

I hope you'll manage to keep your pants clean as well!

I've decided to try it again now. About one more hour at work, some more boring tasks, 8/10, and if I don't finish everything, I'll go home without relief. Seems scary, so I'll have to do my best...

Have not tried this yet. However, I think today might be the day I will. I wanted to try a public accident and I would like to accidentally pee myself in front of my roommate. I have seen her desperate, and only once did she pee herself. I haven't had the nerve to do either, but on another thread where I stated I would like to try a public pee, I was encouraged to do so. So today my task of running around with her will be no peeing until we are back. We shall see what happens.

2 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

Have not tried this yet. However, I think today might be the day I will. I wanted to try a public accident and I would like to accidentally pee myself in front of my roommate. I have seen her desperate, and only once did she pee herself. I haven't had the nerve to do either, but on another thread where I stated I would like to try a public pee, I was encouraged to do so. So today my task of running around with her will be no peeing until we are back. We shall see what happens.

Good luck! Can't wait to read about how it all went 

Usually I like to think that I should not let my bladder control me, instead I'm in control of it, so if I'm doing something important, my bladder should keep holding until I'm done with it and it is convenient to relieve myself. But being allowed to pee only after completing something is an interesting way to see things, talk about motivation, I'll have to try that sometime!

Edited by Apertado (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

So, have you tried already?

Yeah I've done this as I am an avid procrastinator, so sometimes peeing is a good motivation. That or I use it on the reverse as in delaying going to pee because I want to complete some task first and going to pee would mean getting up.

But I use this to trick myself with other rewards instead of peeing also quite often, so Idk if it counts... 

I use going to the bathroom as motivation to finish homework/studying. Part of its honestly because I feel awkward about whether I should put my laptop away when I leave the table I'm working at in the library. As I'm in public and genuinely trying to get shit done, I just get up when the need to pee gets too distracting. It works pretty well when I'm trying to write boring/confusing stuff.

Yes , most of the time when I am intentionally hold my pee . Actually this is a significant part  of my pee holding. In fact the motivation works both ways. I do some less than desirable tasks, as well as ones I enjoy. I start out needing to urinate.  In turn this especially the  enjoyable ones help me hold longer, than I otherwise would.

Often when I am on Omorashi, I need to pee . I enjoy the need while reading/posting. Or I may notice the urge when watching tv. I am not getting up until the program is over.

No mater what the scenario when I am done , I instantly experience a desperate need to relieve myself. Sometimes, if I am quick about it, I am able to ignore the urge and find an additional challenge to hold through  . If not I need to head to the toilet quickly, or I will start to leak in my pants

I

I dated someone a few years ago and we used to do a lot of bladder control play. We would go out, or on road trips, or just doing things around the house and I wouldn't let her pee until we had completed certain things. She had to beat me at a board game, or finish the movie, or something like that. And if she had an accident, I'd clean her up (often resulting in amazing sex), and then diaper her for the rest of the day. 

28 minutes ago, strokeknight2 said:

I dated someone a few years ago and we used to do a lot of bladder control play. We would go out, or on road trips, or just doing things around the house and I wouldn't let her pee until we had completed certain things. She had to beat me at a board game, or finish the movie, or something like that. And if she had an accident, I'd clean her up (often resulting in amazing sex), and then diaper her for the rest of the day. 

Seems like you two were having a great time. If my BF did this to me, it would be fantastic.

• 2 months later...

I do this occasionally, usually less because I want motivation but because I kind of like the feel of a moderately full bladder, but what I do all the time I tell myself I can hold it and make myself wait until I’m done with something I’m doing. I tend to get very squirmy after a cup of tea however, and I drink a lot of it, so often I’ll tell myself I’ll pee later, and I’ll end up very uncomfortable by the time I’m done. Especially if a task takes longer than I thought. I usually end up jiggling around and holding myself by the time I relieve myself, but if I delay for long enough because I really want to get something done, I can end up running to the bathroom desperately trying keep my floodgates closed, with tightly crossed legs, and slightly damp panties.

• 10 months later...
Guest Wet Pleasure

I prefer wetting to holding but I do give myself holding challenges when I am at work or anywhere I can't wet myself. I drink a lot during the day so I pee alot so when I feel the desire to go, I'll tell myself to wait until I do some work related task. I'd love to have someone to play with telling eachother when they can and can't go.

Not generally but when I was writing my first desperation novella I tried to force myself not to go to the bathroom while I was writing it as a way of motivating me and making me sympathize more with my characters, but after a couple of days of that my bladder was so sore and I had to stop it. But it does motivate you to write when you have to go to the bathroom and it certainly does put you in the frame of mind, but I feel like it's not the best thing to do because when you are distracted by your bladder can sometimes cause you to make mistakes when you are writing.

I've done it before when studying, since I enjoy the quiet section of the library and can get very focused on my work. So i will often tell myself I can go pee after I have finished writing up a lecture and go and get a snack and a drink as well. It did nearly backfire once when a lecture took 3 hours to write up and the toilets on that floor were closed for cleaning! I barely made it, but it was a bit touch and go.