Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No-nut Omovember

As an adult content provider, I have to say that November is a terrible time to do this.  At least as far as small-time content producers are concerned.  Most people who are investing in content that they sell are doing so, at least in part, to try and make a little extra money to help with bills.  Denying yourself sexual satisfaction in November, in part also means denying income to those who produce the material you masturbate to.  Doing that in November, when producers are hoping to make a bit extra in order to afford gifts for their loved ones, just seems kind of not nice 😞

3 hours ago, TVGuy said:

As an adult content provider, I have to say that November is a terrible time to do this.  At least as far as small-time content producers are concerned.  Most people who are investing in content that they sell are doing so, at least in part, to try and make a little extra money to help with bills.  Denying yourself sexual satisfaction in November, in part also means denying income to those who produce the material you masturbate to.  Doing that in November, when producers are hoping to make a bit extra in order to afford gifts for their loved ones, just seems kind of not nice 😞

Hey, don't feel bad man, I already lost today.

I lasted five days. Just out of curiosity I guess more than anything.

It's not an addiction for me (in the sense I could probably go much longer), but it's a habit - and it feels strange when you don't for more than a few days. Not worth the inconvenience just for a humblebrag to be lumped in with a bunch of nofappers.