Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Alright what video games are we playing today

• 2 weeks later...

Underrail and hunt showdown two games that really fly under the radar but you can sink in coutless hours without ever feeling bored or like you're grinding 

I strongly recommend checking both games out they are some of the best indie titles I've played to date.

You can run underrail on a potato.

and as for hunt, well, it was developed by crytek so.....

Edited by simoneenomis
Just forgot something (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just discovered and fell in love with Baba is You. This puzzle game has everything - an ingenious concept, cute graphics and music, and top-notch, very creative level design that builds on ideas in a challenging way, keeps introducing new concepts, and never fails to force you to think outside the box.

Here's a spoiler for some more advanced levels.

Other than that it's Age of Empires II and Wargame Red Dragon, mostly.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)

So I got a more efficient Doom build to compensate for my lack of ram. It's has a light engine now.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:25 PM, Hopeful said:

I just discovered and fell in love with Baba is You. This puzzle game has everything - an ingenious concept, cute graphics and music, and top-notch, very creative level design that builds on ideas in a challenging way, keeps introducing new concepts, and never fails to force you to think outside the box.

Here's a spoiler for some more advanced levels.

Other than that it's Age of Empires II and Wargame Red Dragon, mostly.

I don't get how she won the first level. The flag was walled in, and I didn't see the bottom thing move. 

On 1/3/2020 at 9:02 PM, Alnitak said:

I'm getting back into football manager at the moment, so in terms of time that is what I am putting a lot into. I have also finally got around to playing skyrim again over the past week.

Not really sure it counts as a game but I am playing about with universe sandbox^2 quite a bit as well. 

Game,  toy,  educational resource, it's more fun than weed. You'll probably love subnaughtica or minecraft if you like it. 

Game,  toy,  educational resource, it's more fun than weed. You'll probably love subnaughtica or minecraft if you like it. 

true, in fact minecraft was something i used to play a fair bit, just got a bit burned out on it. Quite a few pople have recommended subnautica to me so maybe that's one I will try in the future

On 1/6/2020 at 4:30 PM, Ninji said:

I don't get how she won the first level. The flag was walled in, and I didn't see the bottom thing move. 

She made it so that reaching Baba was the victory condition instead of the flag ("BABA IS WIN" instead of "FLAG IS WIN"), so that she instantly won because she was Baba. Then she touched Baba with one of the roses she had taken control of. If we're talking about the same level.

She made it so that reaching Baba was the victory condition instead of the flag ("BABA IS WIN" instead of "FLAG IS WIN"), so that she instantly won because she was Baba. Then she touched Baba with one of the roses she had taken control of. If we're talking about the same level.

ok, wow. that is some really cool puzzle solving there, this seems like a game I might try in future

• 1 month later...

Whenever I sit down to play something I'm more often than not trying to play Smite with my friends that I've known for almost 2 years now, most of which I met online. However, I do like some other games, though I haven't played much of as of late. Recently I've been getting into all things Megaman. I bought the new Zero/ZX legacy collection on steam. Even though I already had a copy of all the games, it was nice to replay them with an xbox controller on my monitor. And I've been going through all the classic megaman games, including 8, which I had never played before and MY GOD THE VOICE ACTING.

• 3 weeks later...