Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saw a guy peeing outside as I drove today

Totally out the blue today I was driving and saw a guy peeing! 
it’s been a cold autumn day here with frost this morning. I had to drive somewhere and was on my return journey through small villages surrounded by countryside when it happened. It was around midday and I was in a single lane queue of traffic due to some temporary roadworks. As I was stationary I looked out my side window and saw a roadside worker with his luminous clothing including yellow waterproof trousers and jacket heading for a nearby tree. 
still not moving I watched as he attempted to ‘hide’ behind the tree despite the sides of his bright uniform clearly on show.

his legs were slightly apart and although hidden it was obvious he was pissing. As the traffic eventually moved I watched him in my rear mirror as he came back walking towards were the roadworks were.

for the rest of my day I have  been wondering how long he wanted to go, how full he was to resort to that and how many other times he’s done it before.whatwould he do if working in more urban areas? 
I imagine peeing like he did must really have been a last resort but the cold weather must have made holding so much harder. 
very few road works that I know of have any access to bathrooms so I wonder how common it is for workers to find them self in this predicament? 

Could be! In my own experience as a roadworker, on a project there'd only few Porta potties, long days and always some place you'd be needed to help or do your job, so this worker being desperate certainly is an option. Furthermore one never took a p*ss on the job site itself, nor near members of the public, so.. Yes I guess it's possible this guy had held it for some time, O r got caught short due to the cold weather. It happens. 

I work outside also aroud the year and it's much more difficult to pee in the winter and I also have to pee more often as it's cold. When I started at this work there were times where I was really desperate to go as I was new to this work. Couple of times I eased my need to go pee and let some go into my pants as a last resort but that was not a very good idea as it was cold, but rather that then fully piss my pants. It was also pretty hard to estimate how much I could let go before it showed trough. Nowadays I just pee almoust anywhere if there's not much people around.

This reminds me of an experience I had in April. I was driving home having had a goth out near work and stayed in a hotel. Anyway As I was about to come off the motorway I saw a car stopped and a lady I thought was changing her front tyre...

as I got closer I suddenly realised she wasn’t she was squatted pissing by her front tyre and her two friends were up a grass verge peeing behind some shrubbery!  As it was a motorway I was travelling at speed so only got to enjoy this fleetingly but really surprised me they were so blatantly and openly peeing and near a slip road so could surely have come off to find somewhere to go. I suspect they had been drinking (on their way to an event nearby that day) and had to go desperately 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:34 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

I'm very sorry to ruin your fantasies, but 95% chance it was a totally normal non-desperate pee. Men, especially workers, are very used to just peeing wherever. He's done it a thousand times and he felt no shame.

Highway Department workers are usually forbidden to relieve themselves anywhere in public or on private property, so this fellow almost certainly was unable to hold it until he got to a toilet.  This restriction even applies in my rural community, where we are pretty casual about roadside peeing.  

I was in a car with my aunt and mom one time saw this. road trip. I saw two guys peeing on the other side of the highway. There was some traffic on the other side of the highway. Both guys had there zipper down to there pants dicks out long stream. Those men needed to pee bad and they had to be hurting holding it in. This is more common then we think hard on highway to hold and get stuck in traffic.  

I live opposite a small grassy area with a few large trees and bushes and on a couple of occasions I've seen cars pull up and men hurry behind a tree to relieve themselves. Its right in the middle of a residential area and there's no public toilets anywhere nearby, so I suppose if you're driving past and desperate to pee it looks like a tempting place to stop. There's a bus stop right next to it as well and I once noticed a guy stood waiting for a bus, pacing and fidgeting before rushing over behind a bush to pee. He wasn't quite hidden though so anybody walking or driving past would have seen him going. 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:34 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

I'm very sorry to ruin your fantasies, but 95% chance it was a totally normal non-desperate pee. Men, especially workers, are very used to just peeing wherever. He's done it a thousand times and he felt no shame.

Probably true. I used to work construction and on one site we just casually pissed wherever. Eventually someone complained about it and we had to use the official portaloo provided for our site which was much less convenient than just going wherever you were whenever you needed to. 

I often do long trips on fairly major roads and usually have at least one sighting of someone peeing by the roadside. It is usually males unfortunately and some are clearly very blatant about it and make no effort to hide what they are doing. I have seen guys in open areas with no cover just standing facing away from the road and clearly letting rip. On the other hand I have also seen people who are obviously going into some cover or just emerging from it.

On the rare occasion when I have seen a female take a roadside pee it has made me wonder as to how desperate they must have been before they stopped and peed openly. In most cases I assume that the alternative would have been a wetting, which would have been even more embarrassing than being seen by the roadside with their knickers around their knees!