Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Planned Haunted House Wettings?

I love that some people like to do that. I'm too afraid of wetting myself in public unless I'm wearing something that won't show wetness. I've even heard stories about accidental haunted house wettings that weren't overly embarrassing and in some cases they laughed it off.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I feel like I wouldn't wet myself out of fear no matter how full my bladder was. Even after over a year of wearing and wetting diapers on a semi-regular basis, it's always been a purposeful thing for me; I have to push to get it started, even when I'm genuinely quivering with desperation. Plus, I'm an extremely difficult person to scare anyway; even the infamous "Touch to Calibrate" scene from Prey only set my heart racing for a minute or so.

Edited by Dark Knight (see edit history)
22 hours ago, Wetscarlet511 said:

I did go to a haunted house where I wet myself ample times throughout the entire haunted house two weekends ago.  I am terrified of scary movies I don’t watch them at all infact  Hocus Pocus is as scary as I’ll go so to do that venture took a lot of guts.  I even filmed my accidental wetting in the haunted house but the place was too dark to really capture it. My fiancé had dared me to go with a full bladder to test the theory of fear scaring. We did the video above after we had gone there and were disappointed we couldn’t share all the accidental flooding I did throughout the house. It was honestly insane.
My first ever wetting happened as an accident in grey sweatpants inside a haunted house when I was just 8yrs old. There was a haunted house I went to with my sister and mom that is phenomenal. The line for it was massive stretching all the way to the field you parked in.

To add to the excitement they had big guys with chainsaws and terrifying masks who walked along the ticket line. They would chase you if they could get you alone or would stake out the portapotties.
At age 8 my bladder was even tinier than it is now and incapable of holding for long periods of time.  I was too terrified to venture to the portapotty as I saw how the masked men would wait at the port a potties for any brave soul who could leave their party to relieve themselves. I remember feeling so proud that I had kept hold of my pee through the haunted line and haunted woods.

It wasn’t until we got to the haunted house that I ended up peeing my pants I literally opened the door to the haunted house where a huge man was standing behind the door who appeared in the darkness. He jumped out putting his body against mine and I  immediately lost control. No thought involved at all my body just had an instantaneous loss of control

. I flooded my pants in front of my mom and sister and of course the masked man who probably stood 6 feet tall. I was a soccer player back then so I had on my Grey sweatpants from the club team I was on. There is no denying any accidental wetting in them as my gray  sweats had turned from gray to black where my pee had cascaded out onto my thighs and trickled down to my ankles. With entering the house you have no place to turn to go back to the car or to really push forward and I am also terrified of masks.

I had to go through the whole house, the other side of haunted woods and travel all the way to the car with soaking wet pants. My pants became a billboard to let wveryone know about my accidental wetting. This was long before I knew about this fetish and now I wonder if there’s anyone who found it arousing. I mean not in the fact of my age but even guys my age if they developed the arousal to it.

Two weekends ago I know several masked men noticed my accidental wetting. In one room in particular there was a white padded room with a guy in a clown mask and I mean the scariest mask you could imagine. I entered the room which was completely black but then they switched the lights on he appeared and sort of charged my direction.

As he had done so my body let go so rapidly that I even heard pee splashing around my black high heeled boots. The splashing definitely had caught his attention as well because it almost echoed as it hit the hardwood floor and I saw him take a double take at the floor and my wet crotch. That day I had on light colored jeans that hugged my pussy in that arousing way that when I walk the inseam goes across my clit as my hips shift back and forth. 

Thanks for sharing hun! 

I remember there were some posts a while back about people getting free t-shirts at a haunted house if they wet themselves. It seems like haunted houses might be one of those places where you could 'get away' with a proper accident.

6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks for sharing hun! 

I remember there were some posts a while back about people getting free t-shirts at a haunted house if they wet themselves. It seems like haunted houses might be one of those places where you could 'get away' with a proper accident.

I think it was called the Dragon's eye  Haunted Barn  it was a kind of seasonal thing not all year round (or so I got the impression)  they used to have pics  on the site of some of the wetters from each year......many looked genuine, but I think when things were a little dry, they would hand out a free sweat shirt to anyone who would agree to have some water sprayed on their jeans etc to make it look like they peed.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:20 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Lovely WetScarlet shared this sexy photoset:

And it got me thinking that haunted houses and spooky corn mazes are a great opportunity for 'accidental' fear wetting accidents. Anyone ever go to a haunted house with a full bladder and just see what happens?

I visit hunted houses occasionally and always go in with a full bladder, because of my omo fetish. More often than not I come out with a wet patch on my pants. I just get scared easily and at moments like that, it's common for me to let a spurt of pee in my panties. Full bladder just make it that easier. But a few years ago I had a full wetting incident at haunted house. I was all in the mood for a next scary surprise, really tense, searching with my eyes around myself for next hunted house employee to jump from a dark corner when someone grabbed my shoulder from behind. That surprised and scared me so much, I totally emptied my bladder in my pants without even knowing. Only when initial shock past, I realised I wet myself. My friends were dying from laughter. Me not so much. It was a shock and humiliating experience. It was my friend who grabbed me, as I found out later. Haunted house employees are not allowed to touch visitors, that's why was a surprise that grater, because you don't expect physical contact. And after exiting haunted house, I had to walk past many people in totally wet jeans and shoes full of pee to get to my car where I had spare pants. It was not planned or enjoyable few minutes.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)