Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your favorite part of wetting yourself?

To those who engage in the fetish themselves, what's your favorite part of it? Is it the warmth, the wetness, the fact that it's pee, relief after holding it, or just the feeling of doing something "dirty" or "naughty"?

For me it's the last one, I kind of like that feeling. The wetness comes close, too, and I love when there's a pee smell or a hissing sound.

That is a good question. I never really thought about what it is I like about this fetish. Hmmm, one thing is the feeling of holding, the squirming and feeling of helplessness, trying to hold on as long as possible. Ummm, the, as previously mentioned by above poster "orgasmic" feeling when finally releasing, and the wetness. The feeling of doing something secretly, or naughty helps as well.  Wow, never thought this much about, thank you for allowing me to ramble.

It's the naughtiness of having an 'accident'. It feels so wrong, but that's what makes it so much fun. I love feeling when I know I have to give in or lose control and the feel of first spurts escaping into my pants. That point of no return gets me so excited, knowing that I'm about to be such a naughty boy for wetting myself.

For me, the loss of control and the wetting are most important.

Feeling the inevitable just happen along with the orgasmic relief and the hot wetness spreading in my pants is just great. Sometimes I build up to that by repeatedly holding to a 7-8/10 until I lose it. Not knowing whether I survive this round or not, and still being surprised by the uncontrollable wetting happening, adds a lot to the fun.

Loss of control is what does it for me. More descriptively, the feeling of pee coming out of my dick as I try not to let it. The more control I lose, the more i enjoy it.

I love the feeling in my dick of the first small leaks forcing their way out while i do my best to hold it. From there it keeps getting better, as my holding muscles tire and i pee myself in ever greater quantities, until urges result in full-force peeing that I am unable to prevent.

Wetting myself feels somehow orgasmic, since cum will also force its way out no matter how hard I squeeze my urethra. I clearly recall how it felt like I was peeing myself the first time i came when i was 12-13 years old, as i squeezed my urethra as if that would stop it, and guess that might have something to do with my love for this fetish.

36 minutes ago, Frank123 said:

Loss of control is what does it for me. More descriptively, the feeling of pee coming out of my dick as I try not to let it. The more control I lose, the more i enjoy it.

Yeah, I've tried to experience that, best I could do was a few leaks on a hold, which were pretty fun. My favorite time, and the closest I came to full blown loss of control, was when I was desperate and taking challenges on Live Action Omorashi (they took so long to give me challenges I leaked a bit waiting), and the last challenge was to stand in front of the toilet and pretend to pee into it. I involuntarily peed for a good 10 seconds, which felt amazing.

Usually on my holds of course I get impatient and just end them, but usually leak a few times first.

The anticipation of the wetting to come is fun for me, with that comes the holding leading up to wetting my pants. But my favorite part is once I give in and start pissing my pants. I love the warm feeling as I'm doing it and watching as my pants change color and the sound of the pee hitting the chair as my pants can no longer contain it all and it goes through my pants to the chair. Then I love the feeling as it pools under my butt. So I guess my favorate part would be the entire experience !