Sign In

First time seeing Omorashi in media?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one that I remember with any clarity is a small scene in the cartoon show KaBlam!  (1996-2000). The 'hosts' were dressed as astronauts and the boy, Henry, mentioned that he has to pee. June asked

Somebody made sweet fanart of that scene: https://circuscarnie.tumblr.com/post/89440110360/does-anyone-remember-kablam-does-anyone-else

Also on Youtube, Scene starts around 1hr 44 min. They are in a storeroom and it ends up covered in theatrical paint so if anyone is a sploshing fan this is good for that too! Barbara Hershey is wearin

I remember seeing the start of a movie on tv with my dad when I was probably 10-11, although I don’t remember what it was called. It was about a boy who had to deal with bed wetting.

It started with him waking up, and getting out of a wet bed. I can’t remember what he was wearing, but I remember that although his sheets were wet, his pants looked dry. He stripped the top sheet off and wiped the bottom sheet, before stuffing both of those into a bag and leaving the room. 
It made me feel very uncomfortable watching it with my dad, because although I was too young to find it sexual, I knew I liked it for some reason. 
A bit later, this boy, who was probably around 12, was trying to talk to a girl outside his house, when his mother opened his upstairs window, and deliberately started waving his pee stained sheet at him, causing much embarrassment. 
I remember saying to dad “I’m not watching this,” and he chuckled and said “Why? Does it remind you of when you used to do it?”

I hurried out of the room. 

I've been trying to think, and almost certainly the first time I found anything pee-related was in Nancy Friday's books. But those were obviously explicitly about sex. Out in the rest of the world, I think it was the "Runners: Yeah, We're Different" ad campaign, which had a woman runner squatting to pee behind a tree as her friend keeps watch. 

9 hours ago, WetNick88 said:

The wetting scene I remember most was the one in The Stuntman with Barbara Hershey. As I recall she was in a fit of hysterics and saying she had to reach a bathroom, before concluding it was too late. Nothing explicit but a very strong memory for me.

What was she wearing at the time? (I at least get how it goes from the script, she runs into the ladies' room but says "too late" from the other side so we don't see the wetness)

On 11/26/2019 at 9:41 PM, PPP said:

The scene starts about 8 minutes in.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6el11h

Thanks for the find! Haven't seen that in so many years! I seem to remember a longer cut on her in the video I rented, but it was a lot darker and it had subtitles on the bottom that got in the way, looks like this was cropped a bit more than I remember. Still a find and one of the first times I remember any peeing in a film, besides the spreading puddle from the girl hiding under the bed in one of the Friday the 13th movies - nothing more than that was shown. Saw that in High School era with my girlfriend at the time, got me so horny.

Edited by wet501
add to original comment (see edit history)

Oh, and another of my first scenes that don't particularly appeal to my fetish on account of being played with male characters: the implied elephant golden shower with Max and Thor in George of the Jungle. That might've inspired me to think of race horses doing the same thing to female characters, as I have depicted in some of my stories.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:05 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Also on Youtube, Scene starts around 1hr 44 min. They are in a storeroom and it ends up covered in theatrical paint so if anyone is a sploshing fan this is good for that too! Barbara Hershey is wearing a light blue dress and they are slipping in the paint, getting covered, when she suddenly says she needs to go, and starts crawling haphazardly through the slippery mess towards the bathroom door. He tries to stop her, but she gets to the door, enters and closes it behind her at which point she says - "oh, its too late!" 

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2019 at 9:16 AM, JohnnyDT said:

From https://www.quotes.net/movies/you_can't_do_that_on_television_108849:

Mr. Schidtler:
No student is allowed to go on an excursion without a note from his or her parents.

Lisa Ruddy:
[writhing] Come on, sir. PLEASE make an exception. Please.

Mr. Schidtler:
LISA! I'm sorry but RULES are RULES!

Lisa Ruddy:
[gasping] But I only want to got to the bathroom. Please.

Mr. Schidtler:
Lisa, if I make an exception in your case, I'll have to make an exception for everyone. I'm sorry, my dear, but you'll just have to wait for the bell.

Anyone know which episode this scene is from?

It's from "Rules and Regulations"

On 11/19/2019 at 3:37 PM, filix said:

I dont remember the title but it is about a boy who discovers that his parents are actually from another planet and they are both trying to invent a super plant which can revive the bad athmosphere on their home planet.

Does anyone know what this is?  I can't seem to find it with any keyword combo.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, BeeCat said:

I was just thinking about this yesterday. The first time I saw pee desperation in media was a commercial! There was a man on an airplane desperate to pee and got cut in line by a kid who was taking their toy to the bathroom haha.

You mean the one that ends with the little girl saying "sorry mister"?  I remember that commercial.  It was for some kinda medicine.

• 2 months later...

A long, long time ago, back when MAD was on Cartoon Network, there was a scene of kids sitting on Santa’s lap. At one point, a little girl asks for a bike. Then, Santa frowns, and asks the girl if she peed on him. It isn’t shown, but it is mentioned.

In 2014, an episode of Teen Titans Go aired. The episode begins with a whole song about how much Robin had to pee. There was another episode where Beast Boy pees in an elevator.

Ever since then, I found myself watching videos of peeing on YouTube, all the way back in 3rd grade or so. However, I didn’t exactly discover omorashi until around summer 2019.

I wish I could find the MAD clip.

I am not sure if I remember it correctly. First time in any media, including readable was in a youth magazine, called bravo. (I was a teenager back then of course) There was a page where you could tell embarrassing storys that happened to you. A girl told that she was in church, during her confirmation, wearing a white dress, standing in front of the people on the stage. She was very nervous and drank very much. In the end she told in detail how she lost control.
Before that there was some interest. After reading this, I was all in with the kink.

First time on TV or streaming was... I think the peeing scene in Elfenlied. 
And I must say, I began to be really happy that in anime omorashi and desperation happens often.

Edited by Espor (see edit history)

I don't know if books count as "media" but back before Animaniacs I read something by Judy Bloom that had a potty emergency chapter.  I sort of forgot about it until recently but it was a real big deal for me at the time and may have strongly influenced my life.  The character was male but it was still exciting to read a first person description of desperation and relief.

I think the very first time that I ever saw desperation displayed on television was in the show Ren & Stimpy in the first episode fire dogs. After they are all rescued from a burning building you see a bunch of dogs all holding themselves in front of a fire hydrant like they are all going to wet themselves and then you see a big fat woman grabbing herself as well. I think the first time I ever masturbated it was thinking of being that woman in that scene.

Another early one when I was a teenager was a movie called Iria: Zeram the Anime where these two women are tied up two chairs by rope and then when another woman rescues them they start running to the bathroom with one going in the bathroom and the other standing outside the door saying hurry up I have to go too!

I also remember seeing that potty emergency episode of Animaniacs that somebody mentioned, so I definitely saw that when I was younger, although that one doesn't stick as much in my mind as the ones above that I mentioned, and I only recognized it when I saw it again recently on the Internet a few years ago.

As a kid I saw a story about the Oktoberfest on german television. They were interviewing random people asking them what their plans are and how much they plan to drink. And one girl was very confident in saying "Oh no, I won't drink much, I'm just here to have fun". Then there was a cut and they showed her drunkenly dancing on the table, clearly wetting herself. I think the narrator even said something like "apparently that wasn't true". They showed her lower part very clearly. And yeah... that was it for me. Suddenly I knew this things excite me.

I really would like to see this report again and now from my 2020 perspective I really do wonder how they could be so savage in embarassing this girl in that way 😅

Edited by koeln (see edit history)

Not really omorashi, but one early memory that sticks out to me is the short film by Jane Campion called Peel that shows the female lead squatting and peeing in the grass in a brief, but fully visible and audible, shot from behind. I remember how much it stuck with me and how it was pretty much my first time seeing a woman’s pee stream in TV, if only for a few seconds.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 9:37 PM, filix said:

when i was 11 or so, i watched a kids movie with my brothers. I dont remember the title but it is about a boy who discovers that his parents are actually from another planet and they are both trying to invent a super plant which can revive the bad athmosphere on their home planet. And it is shown that the boy wets the bed since he checks it in the morning. In one scene he sneaks into his parents office to seek evidence for his friends suggestion that his parents are aliens. And when he gets caught he wets his pyjama pants in fear...

I can't remember the title nor i can find it with google but i remember how fascinated i was by this scene back then. ( so if someone knows this movie from their childhood then please give a hint)

I think this is Science Fiction (2002), like it’s a Dutch or German film? I’m pretty sure that’s what you’ve been looking for.