Sign In

First time seeing Omorashi in media?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one that I remember with any clarity is a small scene in the cartoon show KaBlam!  (1996-2000). The 'hosts' were dressed as astronauts and the boy, Henry, mentioned that he has to pee. June asked

Somebody made sweet fanart of that scene: https://circuscarnie.tumblr.com/post/89440110360/does-anyone-remember-kablam-does-anyone-else

Also on Youtube, Scene starts around 1hr 44 min. They are in a storeroom and it ends up covered in theatrical paint so if anyone is a sploshing fan this is good for that too! Barbara Hershey is wearin

On 10/29/2019 at 6:33 AM, crashdriver said:

The one that I remember with any clarity is a small scene in the cartoon show KaBlam!  (1996-2000). The 'hosts' were dressed as astronauts and the boy, Henry, mentioned that he has to pee. June asked him why he didn't just use his suit like she did. After Henry told her that they were only wearing astronaut costumes instead of real spacesuits, June waddled off, blushing furiously. I think that scene left an impression on me.

I remember this! It made an impact on me too.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. The first time I saw pee desperation in media was a commercial! There was a man on an airplane desperate to pee and got cut in line by a kid who was taking their toy to the bathroom haha.

I don't remember what in the world they were advertising. But that man's desperation is still in my head from the 90s. This was the first thing I ever masturbated to, in my memory!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 8:33 AM, crashdriver said:

The one that I remember with any clarity is a small scene in the cartoon show KaBlam!  (1996-2000). The 'hosts' were dressed as astronauts and the boy, Henry, mentioned that he has to pee. June asked him why he didn't just use his suit like she did. After Henry told her that they were only wearing astronaut costumes instead of real spacesuits, June waddled off, blushing furiously. I think that scene left an impression on me.

Somebody made sweet fanart of that scene: https://circuscarnie.tumblr.com/post/89440110360/does-anyone-remember-kablam-does-anyone-else

On 10/29/2019 at 7:33 AM, crashdriver said:

I wish I'd seen that.

Not sure if that really counts, but there was a scene in the "Captain Flamingo" cartoon (not sure about the title of the show other. Sorry... :owonervous:), which was kinda like a PSA about consequences of holding your urine for too long: basically, one of the characters told the story about a boy who was ABSOLUTELY desperate to pee during a trip with his parents, but they didn't stop their car at any point, and in the end, the boy just burst like a bubble. This was the first time I've ever seen something Omo-related on the TV screen.

One I can remember that is probably tough to find was in a foreign Italian film titled  La chiave It was released in the USA as "The Key", very early on there was a scene where a women ducks into an alley and pulls up her dress to squat and pee, very erotically filmed and most definitely real. I used to rent it on VHS a long time ago as it was at my local video rental store, have never run across a copy since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Key_(1983_film)

17 hours ago, Marty Silver said:

Not sure if that really counts, but there was a scene in the "Captain Flamingo" cartoon (not sure about the title of the show other. Sorry... :owonervous:), which was kinda like a PSA about consequences of holding your urine for too long: basically, one of the characters told the story about a boy who was ABSOLUTELY desperate to pee during a trip with his parents, but they didn't stop their car at any point, and in the end, the boy just burst like a bubble. This was the first time I've ever seen something Omo-related on the TV screen.

I believe the title of the episode is "Water you waiting for". The episode features the title character desperate for the majority of the episode.

12 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'd love that moment except I didn't quite find her as attractive as that fanart due to the animation style. But thanks for showing it anyway.

Yeah, June's not as attractive and the scene is not as exciting as I remember, but when you're a young'un of eleven just starting to realize that you like seeing girls wet themselves it's beyond amazing. 

when i was 11 or so, i watched a kids movie with my brothers. I dont remember the title but it is about a boy who discovers that his parents are actually from another planet and they are both trying to invent a super plant which can revive the bad athmosphere on their home planet. And it is shown that the boy wets the bed since he checks it in the morning. In one scene he sneaks into his parents office to seek evidence for his friends suggestion that his parents are aliens. And when he gets caught he wets his pyjama pants in fear...

I can't remember the title nor i can find it with google but i remember how fascinated i was by this scene back then. ( so if someone knows this movie from their childhood then please give a hint)

On 11/17/2019 at 1:13 PM, Marty Silver said:

Woah, I remember that show! It aired all the time in Canada. And that episode, too! The whole episode was omo-themed, really. Milo was trying to hold his pee for... Some reason, after drinking a ton of soda.

But the first I remember is an old Tena commecial with this woman driving like hell through her subdivision, and then being unable to find her house key. All of a sudden, a toilet falls from the sky in her yard.

Oh, also my friend had The Sims on Gamecube. That's up there too.

12 hours ago, Chevrolet said:

Woah, I remember that show! It aired all the time in Canada. And that episode, too! The whole episode was omo-themed, really. Milo was trying to hold his pee for... Some reason, after drinking a ton of soda.

Interesting! I think it was only aired here in Russia for about a year or so, and then it was dropped quickly. Soon the channel on which it was broadcasted shut down too, unfortunately.

It's really interesting to find out how many people first saw something related to omorashi, mainly because of cultural differences. I obviously have never heard of most of the shows because they weren't aired here (at least I think so. Maybe there were on some obscure cable TV-channels), so it's very intriguing to learn more about them.

7 hours ago, Marty Silver said:

Interesting! I think it was only aired here in Russia for about a year or so, and then it was dropped quickly. Soon the channel on which it was broadcasted shut down too, unfortunately.

Makes sense, because the episode you remembered aired very early in the show's run, within the first 10 episodes I think. That's one common thing with Canadian animations studios, make a lot of cartoons and then offload them on foreign networks for quick cash.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:33 AM, crashdriver said:

OMG I remember this! It had an effect on me too lol. 

The one that sticks out to me is a scene from the Animaniacs when Wakko is desperate to pee, saying he has to potty lol 

TV Tropes lists examples of this:

Desperation: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PottyEmergency

Wetting: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PottyFailure

They have similar ones as well, but these are the ones that are most relevant I think. 

11 hours ago, petitewonder said:

OMG I remember this! It had an effect on me too lol. 

The one that sticks out to me is a scene from the Animaniacs when Wakko is desperate to pee, saying he has to potty lol 

TV Tropes lists examples of this:

Desperation: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PottyEmergency

Wetting: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PottyFailure

They have similar ones as well, but these are the ones that are most relevant I think. 

On a similar note, one that sticks out in my memory is an episode of The Angry Beavers, where Dagget needs to pee, and becomes increasingly desperate through the episode, like Wakko in Animaniacs. At the end of the episode, the bathroom finally comes available, but Dagget doesn't need to go anymore... because he turned the lake yellow.

I also seem to recall Dagget being depicted several times as a frequent bedwetter.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:49 AM, wet501 said:

One I can remember that is probably tough to find was in a foreign Italian film titled  La chiave It was released in the USA as "The Key", very early on there was a scene where a women ducks into an alley and pulls up her dress to squat and pee, very erotically filmed and most definitely real. I used to rent it on VHS a long time ago as it was at my local video rental store, have never run across a copy since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Key_(1983_film)

The scene starts about 8 minutes in.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6el11h

13 hours ago, Beastman said:

Oprah wet herself in beloved and apparently she actually wet herself for authenticity

Thinking of Oprah, my mom would watch her show often when I was a kid, and I recall one time when the show was going to a commercial, Oprah, who apparently didn't realize her mic was still on, said, "Oh my God, I have to pee." I don't remember much else from that show, but I remember that...

On 11/26/2019 at 5:00 AM, mirtdesp said:

Back in the 80s there was a show called you cant do this on television.  generllly kids being slimed, etc, but there was one when this girl has to go, but shes in detention and isnt allowed to go.  I think shes forced to wait.    There were other desperation scenes in it. 

From https://www.quotes.net/movies/you_can't_do_that_on_television_108849:

Mr. Schidtler:
No student is allowed to go on an excursion without a note from his or her parents.

Lisa Ruddy:
[writhing] Come on, sir. PLEASE make an exception. Please.

Mr. Schidtler:
LISA! I'm sorry but RULES are RULES!

Lisa Ruddy:
[gasping] But I only want to got to the bathroom. Please.

Mr. Schidtler:
Lisa, if I make an exception in your case, I'll have to make an exception for everyone. I'm sorry, my dear, but you'll just have to wait for the bell.

Anyone know which episode this scene is from?