Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Caught in the Rain

I loved this story and I really want to do this too! I'd love this experience. It must have been really terrifying though- I'm glad you had reassurance with all of the soaked people walking in. Would it have been easier or harder to wet yourself outside in the midst of the storm or was the bathroom your best bet? I'd like to see if I could do it while standing in the storm.

14 minutes ago, LivingOmo said:

I loved this story and I really want to do this too! I'd love this experience. It must have been really terrifying though- I'm glad you had reassurance with all of the soaked people walking in. Would it have been easier or harder to wet yourself outside in the midst of the storm or was the bathroom your best bet? I'd like to see if I could do it while standing in the storm.

I was absolutely terrified when I started leaking because it was the first time I did any wetting in public at all! I think I really could have gone longer, but the nervousness really got to me! I definitely could have gone out and wet myself in the storm, but I really wanted to feel myself wet again and I figured I'd lose that feeling in the storm.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, SilverLining said:

I was absolutely terrified when I started leaking because it was the first time I did any wetting in public at all! I think I really could have gone longer, but the nervousness really got to me! I definitely could have gone out and wet myself in the storm, but I really wanted to feel myself wet again and I figured I'd lose that feeling in the storm.

You were very brave! Thanks for sharing this amazing experience!

I loved your story. Thank you for posting it. 

Being already wet or at least be able to use that as a excuse, is the only way I will willingly let myself get into a wetting situation in public , or semi-public situation.

For example one day it was pouring rain and I felt naughty. So, I held my pee until I was desperate, and walked through my neighborhood to collect my mail at the community mailbox. I was halfway there, when I experienced a strong need to pee. While I didn't let it out at first once it leaked a few times into my already soaked pants, I just let go, enjoying the warm wetness in my jeans.

On another occasion I was pressure washing my house, and was thoroughly soaked head to toe. My bladder felt full, but I believed I could hold it until the one side was of the house was finished. (* See the thread about using needing to pee as motivation.) Perhaps it was due to the running water or the fact that I was already wet, my urge to go suddenly became very urgent, and I was shocked that my pee suddenly started spurting out. In a panic and struggled and got it stopped, but the urge remained. Then I realized, since I was already wet nobody would know. So I just let go, enjoying the warm pee flooding down both my legs. Since I had been holding my urine for a while, I soon needed to go again, so I just let it out.

Although it's unlikely I will willingly take it further , I admit wetting myself outside with people around was a thrill ,since nobody noticed.

Wow,

great story. I love that. Reminds me of something that happend to me the other day.

I was at a friend's house. As sometimes, when I feel naughty - and horny - I challenged myself not to use his bathroom and see how far I get. Quite a challenge, as we started the evening with a cup of tea, some water and a few softdrinks and white wine for dinner and some cider later on. I was filling up gradually, so I sort of got used to the mounting pressure and managed not to go - although I guess I must have been struggling at some point. But I kept a straight face and left after what had been a pleasant evening. Well, not so pleasant for my bladder. I was full as I left the house and I had to take the night tram home  - I felt like a walk, although the weather was beginning to get bad. It was not unitl I was in the tram that I realized HOW BAD I had to pee. It was like someone punched me in my abdomen - and kept his fist there. I was glad I didn't have to stand as I would have been obviously squirming and crossing my legs and doubling over. But those who would have looked more carefully would have noticed that I had a slightly stiff and bent walk as I awkwardly got up and left the tram. And I remember walking in little circles in front of a red light as I had to wait for the cars to pass by. Plus, it had started to rain quit a lot, so I looked for some shelter as I didn'T fancy getting wet. In no sense wet 😉 Not from above and not  - well as for that - I couldn't help it. The rain beginning to pour and me stuck in some doorway I had to use my hand to keep myself from pissing. It was unbearable. I knew I couldn't last very much longer and I soon felt the first wave coming. I was about to burst. So I quickly whipped out my cam and started exploding the second I hit the button. As it was raining there wa noone about, so I took the risk and started walking in the rain, getting as wet as I have rarely been before. So, here's the vid  - and yes, my pee was running the entire time. I filmed as long as I was pissing myself. Well over a minute.

rain.mp4
9 hours ago, BurstingSpurt said:

Wow,

great story. I love that. Reminds me of something that happend to me the other day.

I was at a friend's house. As sometimes, when I feel naughty - and horny - I challenged myself not to use his bathroom and see how far I get. Quite a challenge, as we started the evening with a cup of tea, some water and a few softdrinks and white wine for dinner and some cider later on. I was filling up gradually, so I sort of got used to the mounting pressure and managed not to go - although I guess I must have been struggling at some point. But I kept a straight face and left after what had been a pleasant evening. Well, not so pleasant for my bladder. I was full as I left the house and I had to take the night tram home  - I felt like a walk, although the weather was beginning to get bad. It was not unitl I was in the tram that I realized HOW BAD I had to pee. It was like someone punched me in my abdomen - and kept his fist there. I was glad I didn't have to stand as I would have been obviously squirming and crossing my legs and doubling over. But those who would have looked more carefully would have noticed that I had a slightly stiff and bent walk as I awkwardly got up and left the tram. And I remember walking in little circles in front of a red light as I had to wait for the cars to pass by. Plus, it had started to rain quit a lot, so I looked for some shelter as I didn'T fancy getting wet. In no sense wet 😉 Not from above and not  - well as for that - I couldn't help it. The rain beginning to pour and me stuck in some doorway I had to use my hand to keep myself from pissing. It was unbearable. I knew I couldn't last very much longer and I soon felt the first wave coming. I was about to burst. So I quickly whipped out my cam and started exploding the second I hit the button. As it was raining there wa noone about, so I took the risk and started walking in the rain, getting as wet as I have rarely been before. So, here's the vid  - and yes, my pee was running the entire time. I filmed as long as I was pissing myself. Well over a minute.

rain.mp4

Absolutely amazing vid- never seen trousers get so wet! You must have been bursting