Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

6 hours ago, wettingman said:

Great story, I hope you were not embarrassed. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Welcome to omorashi. I hope you come back often with more such 

I wasn't too embarrassed. Luckily with traveling, I had easy access to clean clothes. Thanks for liking my stories. 😊

17 hours ago, desp_wet said:

Nice story, car desperation is by far my favourite scenario. Did anyone see you?

I don't believe so. Oh well if they did, I guess. Glad you liked my story.

I totally get the fun of becoming desperate when you're driving (alone) and I've done it many times too. But why get panicky when it was so far to the next town? If you're no longer enjoying the desperation or it's getting too much to manage, just stop and pee in some bush, or at worst if there's no cover, on the far side of your car with the doors open for a bit more privacy? Easy peasy!

BTW, I love your method of getting desperate by drinking a glass of water every 15 minutes or so. (your Rapid Desperation post) That's how I do it too.

8 hours ago, Anna B said:

I totally get the fun of becoming desperate when you're driving (alone) and I've done it many times too. But why get panicky when it was so far to the next town? If you're no longer enjoying the desperation or it's getting too much to manage, just stop and pee in some bush, or at worst if there's no cover, on the far side of your car with the doors open for a bit more privacy? Easy peasy!

BTW, I love your method of getting desperate by drinking a glass of water every 15 minutes or so. (your Rapid Desperation post) That's how I do it too.

I'm a pretty shy person. Pulling over on the side of the road sounded least appealing to me. Idk, lol.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.