Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Science

Hi guys, medical student here interested in the disscusion of papers involving omorashi. I feel that the this fetish must have scientific roots, whether that be due to perceved power or  deeply ingrained fantasies controling halpless victims of wetting. I wonder if anyone has any interesting papers to add to this subject or any perspecives that explain the highly compulsive nature of omorashi.  

Some of us (including myself) have been into omorashi as far back a we can remember.  We're hard pressed to know what got us into omorashi before we formed permanent memories.  When I web search on "urophilia research" two papers come up directly.  Archive.org offers another such paper.  But it appears to be biographical.  Rachelkirwan found a paper in which prostitutes recorded percent of fetish customers requesting each fetish.  You can message her.  Probably none of these directly address your topic.  But they may cite papers relevant to your research.  Also our profile pages list other fetishes we like.  Just click on people's name to get there.

I'd imagine one complication with scientific studies, is that I think most people here find the smell of pee to be erotic. That might suggest that we are genetically different from 'normal' people in our olfactory senses. Normal people presumably just find pee disgusting - as, for example, I think poo is disgusting.

I.e. this may not be something psychological at all. I wonder if omo runs in families.

Sorry, I too have contributed no papers, just my musings!

• 2 weeks later...