Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your perfect omorashi date?

Let's assume for a moment that you can go out on a date with a guy/girl that perfectly shares your interests. If you're in to holding together, then your partner is too. If you're into seeing your partner desperate while you get to use the bathroom freely, then your partner is too, etc.

TLDR: Assuming you didn't have to worry about cleanup, what would your perfect omorashi date look like?

For me, it would be a 12+ hour road trip with a pretty girl. We would pack the car with plenty of fluids -- pop, water, tea, etc. Enough that we wouldn't have to stop to buy more, no matter how much we drank.

And we would have two rules:
1. Either of us could hand out a drink to the other at any time and it would have to be drank.
2. There are only 3 bathroom breaks allowed for the entire trip. Once they're gone, they're gone. Use them wisely.

From there, it would just be a casual, fun road trip with all of the things that usually accompany that. Talking, jamming out to music, road games, etc. However, I have no doubt that the rules above combined with the uncertainty of traffic situations would create for some very desperate situations. I also love the idea of having to carefully use bathroom breaks knowing that you only get a fixed number. Do you stop at this rest area or do you try to hold it for another 30 miles? A lot can happen in that time...

I think it's slightly biased toward ending wet, but half the fun is the uncertainty. I haven't decided whether I like the situation better if it's both of us holding or just the woman, but this is definitely the date I'd pick.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

That sounds pretty appealing to me too. Here's how I'd do it:

I'd be going on a long roadtrip with a pretty girl, preferably in a cute pair of shorts, we'd bring enough food to last us the trip and, like your fantasy, a lot of non-alcoholic drinks, we'd drink a lot of it often, and we'd be talking or listening to radio or stuff like that, and whenever we had to pee, we'd wait till we got really desperate and either hold to bursting point or eventually let go. (I'm more into wetting than desperation, but desperation makes wetting more fun) And keep peeing ourselves whenever we feel the urge (probably not holding really long more than once of course)

Or, maybe us taking turns tying each other up while desperate. I'm not particularly into bondage but it, too, can make wetting more fun.

Or just tickling each other whenever we need to pee.

What a fun topic!!  My ideal date... It would need to be with a person that is also into this and whom I was also romantically attracted to.  We go out for a day together, doing any datey type shit.  Really, -insert activity here-.  The point is that we're out all day and neither of us uses the bathroom.  During the activity of choice, we would hydrate adequately.  By the end of the date, we would both be far enough on the desperation scale that we've acknowledged and are talking about it.  At this point we go to one of our bedrooms and proceed with full bladder sex, my favorite kind.  Then we'd see which one of us can hold out the longest.  For me, I'd hold until I had an accident.  It doesn't matter to me if my person wants to do the same or if at some point they want to throw in the towel and pee in a toilet.  As long as I got a nice bit of squirming to watch before that happened, anyway.

A day/evening out with a DL and/or incontinent woman, both of us in nappies... we maybe have a secret code/signal to tell the other that we're wetting, or maybe she takes my hand and places it on the front of her nappy or even inside it when nature calls! A change in public would be fun as well, before returning home to get each other out of our wet nappies 😉

Guest MelodicDesire

A date with someone who control when and where I peed, with the rules that toilets are off limits! It would be fun to see just where I'd be allowed my relief. 

We'd go for a meal with plenty of drinks, followed by a film with both of us bringing in an extra large drink. By the time the film is over we'd both be bursting to go but we'd walk right past the toilets and drive straight home. We'd then sit and watch Netflix, both of us squirming and fidgeting but neither of us wanting to be first to admit to needing to go. We'd then go to bed with our bladders full and aching after holding on for hours, until one of us finally gives in and begs for permission to pee, and of course the answer is no! 

One of the first dates I went on with my girlfriend was exactly like this, and it's how I found out that she's into desperation too. 

22 hours ago, wettingman said:

Mgbpeelover , That is an amazing and arousing idea. It matches my idea of an omorashi date perfectly

If we were going home where cleanup isn't a problem, I would love it if she sat on my lap as she lost control, wetting both of our pants !

I’d happily sit on someone’s knee to release but only if he wanted and enjoyed it. It’s about respect and consent for me always so if he suggested it I’d jump at the chance! 

Great idea for a thread, here's mine:

Since I'm a couch potato my ideal date would involve us sitting in front of the computer together playing video games. Of course we'd have lots of bottles of water & cans of soda nearby. We both drink a lot, which of  course means we're both squirming in our seats after a while because we really need to pee. But we're both so into the game that we agree we aren't pausing it to take a pee break, even as we can't stop talking about how bad we both need to pee.

With our full bladders making it hard to focus on the game, our desperation soon becomes part of the game, when I tell her I bet she can't beat the next level if she has another can of soda. She accepts my challenge, and gives me the same challenge.

Eventually when our gaming marathon reaches it's 12th hour I finally can't hold on any longer, so I drop my controller and grab an empty bottle. She's desperately squirming like mad in her seat, trying to protect my AFK character in game as I loudly pee next to her. One bottle isn't enough, so I cap it and grab another, I end up filling several of them. My girlfriend proves to be a true pro gamer throughout it all, as my character hasn't died yet despite the hoards of monsters around us in game.

Since I lost the holding contest I ask her if she wants to pause the game and go take a piss now, she's probably had more to drink then me by that point, and she's absolutely bursting. But she shakes her head and tells me in her competitive tone that I know the answer, she'll hold it till we're done our gaming. She insists she can keep going for another 12 hours if she has to, without pissing in the empty bottles like me. So of course I tell her we'll do just that, as I open another can of soda and hand it to her. Even though she's twisting her fidgeting legs in desperate knots she gladly accepts the drink as part of the challenge and takes a long sip.

By the time we hit the 24 hour mark I'm bursting to pee again, but she's about ready to explode with the yellow river. We both hurry to the only toilet in the place, already undoing our pants along the way, but then we pause in front of the toilet, realizing one of us has to go first. We're both turned on by the thought of being the one who goes first while the other has to squirm around listening to us pee, but out of kindness we both offer to let the other use the toilet first. I tell her she's needed it twice as long as me so she should go first. She tells me I should go first because she wants to know she beat my bladder a second time.

We have a standoff like this for half a minute, with both of us suffering from the fullest bladder we've both ever had in our lives. Then our arousal at the situation takes over, we both really want to pee, but we also really don't want the other one to pee. So obviously that means neither of us can pee. We end up heading to bed with our full bladders aching for relief, we even have full bladder sex.

Eventually morning comes around, another 8 hours since we've both peed. It's been 20 hours since I peed, and 32 for her, and neither of us can take it anymore, we both rush to the toilet. I suggest she sit on the seat and spread her legs so I can pee between them, but she tells me she has a better idea. She lifts the toilet seat up, moves to the side of the toilet to make room for me, and uses her fingers to spread her pussy lips. We both pee standing side by side in front of the toilet, her aim turns out to be pretty good, everything lands in the bowl.

After we both finish our enormous piss we agree we need to do this more often.

2 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

Great idea for a thread, here's mine:

Since I'm a couch potato my ideal date would involve us sitting in front of the computer together playing video games. Of course we'd have lots of bottles of water & cans of soda nearby. We both drink a lot, which of  course means we're both squirming in our seats after a while because we really need to pee. But we're both so into the game that we agree we aren't pausing it to take a pee break, even as we can't stop talking about how bad we both need to pee.

With our full bladders making it hard to focus on the game, our desperation soon becomes part of the game, when I tell her I bet she can't beat the next level if she has another can of soda. She accepts my challenge, and gives me the same challenge.

Eventually when our gaming marathon reaches it's 12th hour I finally can't hold on any longer, so I drop my controller and grab an empty bottle. She's desperately squirming like mad in her seat, trying to protect my AFK character in game as I loudly pee next to her. One bottle isn't enough, so I cap it and grab another, I end up filling several of them. My girlfriend proves to be a true pro gamer throughout it all, as my character hasn't died yet despite the hoards of monsters around us in game.

Since I lost the holding contest I ask her if she wants to pause the game and go take a piss now, she's probably had more to drink then me by that point, and she's absolutely bursting. But she shakes her head and tells me in her competitive tone that I know the answer, she'll hold it till we're done our gaming. She insists she can keep going for another 12 hours if she has to, without pissing in the empty bottles like me. So of course I tell her we'll do just that, as I open another can of soda and hand it to her. Even though she's twisting her fidgeting legs in desperate knots she gladly accepts the drink as part of the challenge and takes a long sip.

By the time we hit the 24 hour mark I'm bursting to pee again, but she's about ready to explode with the yellow river. We both hurry to the only toilet in the place, already undoing our pants along the way, but then we pause in front of the toilet, realizing one of us has to go first. We're both turned on by the thought of being the one who goes first while the other has to squirm around listening to us pee, but out of kindness we both offer to let the other use the toilet first. I tell her she's needed it twice as long as me so she should go first. She tells me I should go first because she wants to know she beat my bladder a second time.

We have a standoff like this for half a minute, with both of us suffering from the fullest bladder we've both ever had in our lives. Then our arousal at the situation takes over, we both really want to pee, but we also really don't want the other one to pee. So obviously that means neither of us can pee. We end up heading to bed with our full bladders aching for relief, we even have full bladder sex.

Eventually morning comes around, another 8 hours since we've both peed. It's been 20 hours since I peed, and 32 for her, and neither of us can take it anymore, we both rush to the toilet. I suggest she sit on the seat and spread her legs so I can pee between them, but she tells me she has a better idea. She lifts the toilet seat up, moves to the side of the toilet to make room for me, and uses her fingers to spread her pussy lips. We both pee standing side by side in front of the toilet, her aim turns out to be pretty good, everything lands in the bowl.

After we both finish our enormous piss we agree we need to do this more often.

This is so hot and arousing, I can’t get enough from this imagination!

You both needed to pee, you did talk about how bad you would need it.

You pissed after 12 hours, you could not hold it any longer, the girl did not go. She insisted that she can keep going for another 12 hours if she has to.

I think nothing could be more arousing for me then a situation like this.

The girl said, if she has to, girls should always „ have to“ hold it!!

Then you was both bursting, but you was so aroused that you did not want that the other take a much needed pee, you wanted more of it, you went to bed and had sex with your bladders aching full.

That is so great and arousing, I love it!

Finally your bladder was full from 20 hours and the girls bladder from 32 hours.

Only to think that a girl did not wee for 32 hours makes me horny like hell.

Thank you for this story!

10 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

We'd go for a meal with plenty of drinks, followed by a film with both of us bringing in an extra large drink. By the time the film is over we'd both be bursting to go but we'd walk right past the toilets and drive straight home. We'd then sit and watch Netflix, both of us squirming and fidgeting but neither of us wanting to be first to admit to needing to go. We'd then go to bed with our bladders full and aching after holding on for hours, until one of us finally gives in and begs for permission to pee, and of course the answer is no! 

One of the first dates I went on with my girlfriend was exactly like this, and it's how I found out that she's into desperation too. 

I love exactly that szenario you write.

I had similar experiences with girls.

First for a meal, a lot to drink,no loo.

I did not go too for two reasons. One I did not want animate the girl to go and two I love to have my own bladder full. I wanted to feel what the girl feels. The girls urge should be stronger.

After the meal, to the cinema, no pee for both, but a large coke.

After the cinema a little walk and then home. Direkt in my sleeping room. No loo for her, no much needed wee.

Sex with bursting full bladders, sex with a girl who was needing to wee since hours, was always great!

It must have been great for you to have a girlfriend who was also into desperation !

Can you please write some experiences where she was needing to wee really, really bad, where you made her wait and hold?!
Thank you for your story.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:12 PM, youromofantasy said:

What a fun topic!!  My ideal date... It would need to be with a person that is also into this and whom I was also romantically attracted to.  We go out for a day together, doing any datey type shit.  Really, -insert activity here-.  The point is that we're out all day and neither of us uses the bathroom.  During the activity of choice, we would hydrate adequately.  By the end of the date, we would both be far enough on the desperation scale that we've acknowledged and are talking about it.  At this point we go to one of our bedrooms and proceed with full bladder sex, my favorite kind.  Then we'd see which one of us can hold out the longest.  For me, I'd hold until I had an accident.  It doesn't matter to me if my person wants to do the same or if at some point they want to throw in the towel and pee in a toilet.  As long as I got a nice bit of squirming to watch before that happened, anyway.

That sounds amazing! I'd wet for ya (possibly not on purpose) 😉

On 10/26/2019 at 9:12 PM, youromofantasy said:

I've done a date very similar to this few times in my life, some years ago, and it was amazing experience. I really hope to do it again one day.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:10 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

I am far more romantic and would love a nice meal out together where we we both just so enjoying being with each other that even  the idea of slipping to the bathroom doesn’t appeal. We would then go for a nice walk in the fresh air where one or both of us might mention that we ‘ought to have went back at the restaurant’ but we continue our walk around a nice lake regardless. By the time we get back to the car we are both rather fidgety but we talk and kiss and linger even though we both know the other is bursting but we also both know we are both very turned on too.

Eventually one of us drives the half hour to our hotel room with both of us moaning and saying how desperate we are. Both of us have to try and stay professional and not make it obvious we urgently need the bathroom while we sign in and get our room number. 
As we head to our room we make a bet on who can hold the longest just as a tease so when in the room we settle to lie on the bed and watch a movie whilst drinking mugs of tea and coffee, holding hands, kissing and perhaps even places out hands between the others legs to help them hold, both of us knowing that we could so easily wet ourselves but both of us highly turned on by the others desperation.

i am turned off completely by damage to others property so eventually we pause the movie as we are both leaking and we use the en-suite with myself sitting on the toilet with my legs stride apart so that he can pee between m6 legs and we both piss long and hard simultaneously, our streams intertwined as we both moan and sigh in unison. 
because we both leaked we take each other’s clothes off and end the date having sex because we are both so attracted to each other and highly aroused by the fact we were both bursting and holding for so long. 

I agree with most of what you have written, because I also think the date should start in a romantic way, before moving on to wet fun.

I would be put off completely by damaging someone else's property, but I don't think you will do that if you simply wet the bed in a hotel belonging to a chain. If you look, the mattress is always protected, and all the bedding is sent to the laundry after you vacate the room - so feel free to wet the bed and leave a nice tip to the maid.

You can be sure that if you did damage anything at such a hotel, you would be sent a bill, but in fact the only contact you will receive is an invite to come again soon!

David

37 minutes ago, holdit247 said:

Well, my ex went to the pub with me once when she was bursting, she was a mega holder but she was worse than usual that evening. Then she drank 8 pints of beer, we walked home and had full bladder sex then she slept until morning, we had full bladder sex again then she measured. How could any other date top that? 

How much was her belly swollen, how much did her bladder bulging out and how much was she holding at the morning ?

• 2 months later...

Some kind of BDSM roleplay involving denying her from using the toilet. I'm a uniform fetishist so I might dress her in a North Korean traffic police uniform and say she's not allowed to move from where she's standing, even if she has to wee herself, and sure enough she is eventually forced to. Alternatively I might handcuff her behind her back and show her the toilet, but not let her use it, until she ends up going in her knickers in utter humiliation. Afterwards I'd clean her up and fuck her. I might add in some "punishment" before the sex, like spanking or masturbating her to forced orgasm through her wet knickers. Ideally she would enjoy the degradation as much as I would. Omorashi is foreplay to me rather than the main focus of a sexual fantasy, so I don't particularly focus on that aspect.

It'd be great for both of us to drink a big gulp or two and go to places like sporting events or theme parks where bathrooms might not be easy to get at and take turns being the one to wet ourselves in a long line while the other is like "oh, don't worry, everyone's wet their pants at least once" (you know, things a supportive significant other might say, but phrased in such a way, and said loudly enough, that it'd let others around know what happened) and admit to having done the same some other time (again, phrasing: it's gotta be said in a way that has you admitting publicly to have peed yourself like last week. And no claiming to have been drunk or trapped somewhere or anything that gives you a good excuse!) Do keep it outdoors, of course.

There's so much fun you could have with a partner, giving each other the courage to do things you wouldn't ordinarily do and take some of the heat off you as well.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:10 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

i am turned off completely by damage to others property so eventually we pause the movie as we are both leaking and we use the en-suite with myself sitting on the toilet with my legs stride apart so that he can pee between m6 legs and we both piss long and hard simultaneously, our streams intertwined as we both moan and sigh in unison. 

A good way to avoid damaging someone else's property while having a wet ending, if you'd like: taking it to the shower is an obvious answer, but you could, when you first check in, say that one (or both) of you wets the bed and it will need protection.