Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Mass wettings

Yeah... I don't believe you. I looked into it, partly out of curiosity, and partly to be sure it wasn't too horribly embarrassing for all of them and that they were at least able to take some comfort in the fact that hundreds of others did the same thing (I know it's allowed here as long as you didn't cause it but I can't take pleasure in someone else's unwanted pee accident (except in fiction of course) unless they either get over it relatively quickly, don't mind, or laugh it off), and I did not find a single article mentioning anything even along the lines of wetting.

What DID happen there was even worse from what I read, and had nothing to do with omo and all to do with dehydration (which is quite the opposite) and a shooting. Unless we're thinking of different events here, but I did read this one was a poorly planned disaster all the same even without the shooting.

Next time can you please put a scenario like this in the Fiction section? (besides, then I'd be able to take pleasure in it)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Why even respond if you are going to say something negative? I am new to the site and now don’t even feel like participating because of you.  This is suppose to be an incisive place and don’t appreciate your judgment. 

I have read tons of posts that are much more outlandish and don’t see you giving anyone else a hard time. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/torontoraptors/comments/c2ilfx/guy_tells_story_about_shitting_his_pants_at_the/

this is just one link of many that collaborates what I said but, I don’t want to waste to much of my time proving something  to you. 

you weren’t there. You aren’t even Canadian so you don’t know.

The shooting and stabbing did happen and those were unfortunate. The dehydration I can’t speak to because I didn’t see you but stores were open and there were lots of food carts and vendors.  

in any event, thank you for the warm welcome.   

@James311 I'm really sorry if I made you feel unwelcome, I just didn't find anything to back it up when you said there was. Please don't let me discourage you from participating on this site. I mainly just wanted to warn anyone else who searched for these articles and would just find stuff on the shooting instead like I did, which would be a turn-off even to those who would take pleasure in your story.

I have read many posts I'm not sure I can believe, some of which do feel "too good to be true" (but I've kept quiet on those in case I was wrong) and I could have believed this easily, it's just that you said there were articles on the mass wettings and I didn't find them no matter what I typed in Google, and was quite put off by what I did find.

As for my preference regarding this, usually I wouldn't comment on them, but I wanted to spare the others what would await them trying to find the articles.

Maybe link a few more of them to more skeptical people who will want to confirm.

Anyway, I apologize for the misunderstanding, and hope you can continue to enjoy this site.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...