Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question about the term 'Omorashi'

I have learned, from this website of course, that Omorashi loosely translates to the 'desire or enjoyment of being desperate to urinate, or urinating in your clothes'. And I believe I understand that Omutsu is the same thing, but in diapers. What I'm curious about is, is there a specific word for the 'desire or enjoyment of being desperate to defecate, or soiling your clothes'?

If there is a word for that, is there a dedicated site / forum like this one for people who are into messing specifically like that? I tend to post a lot of my messing related creative work here, but I know that there are plenty of people here who are not into that, so I wonder if I am doing the community a disservice by posting stories that involve soiled panties.

My personal opinion would be to have two separate communities, because its two very different kinks, and as someone not into messing I would be very upset if someone thought omorashi = messing, and lumped me into that category. I think everyone wants to be clearly understood with what they’re into. I wish there were separate forums- maybe it can be made.