Sign In

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Thanks for the art, Phen!)               That's up to all of you. I have a lot of ideas f

(WARNING: This part gets even more extreme than it's already been! If you're not a fan of super extreme desperation and VERY large bladder bulges, turn away. 😛 Just a warning!)  

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne

I know this thread is well and dead but just wanted to point out dear Miranda has been holding for nearly a year (December 9th to be exact so we're still a few weeks out)

Imagining the poor girl holding all that time, and of course still drinking as she would need to...for the extreme desperation lover in me, thatd be quite a sight to behold 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 4:52 PM, IllusiveOne said:

I know this thread is well and dead but just wanted to point out dear Miranda has been holding for nearly a year (December 9th to be exact so we're still a few weeks out)

Imagining the poor girl holding all that time, and of course still drinking as she would need to...for the extreme desperation lover in me, thatd be quite a sight to behold 😉

Indeed, and I apologize! But I am currently doing a request thread, if you're into that. 🙂 I'm struggling just a little on the current one, but if you make one I can definitely get to it. ^_^ 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest IllusiveOne

I say focus on whatever takes your interest! If need be I've played around with Kisekae (frustrating as the program might be) but if you'd like i can give a shot at giving Miranda a decent sized bladder bulge should you decide to continue on with things

3 hours ago, IllusiveOne said:

I say focus on whatever takes your interest! If need be I've played around with Kisekae (frustrating as the program might be) but if you'd like i can give a shot at giving Miranda a decent sized bladder bulge should you decide to continue on with things

Oh, thank you. 🙂 

And it will get less frustrating the more you do it, trust me. 😛 

• 2 years later...