Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Norwegian TV: pregnant girl pees leggings

It's in Norwegian, but in short she's carrying a crate, and she needs to pee, so she wets herself while carrying the crate. Seems to be from a reality show. She shows her wet leggings from the front and back as she exclaims that she has never peed that much on herself before.

Might as well translate:

Our favourite, Kristin Gjelsvik, has kept her pregnant belly hidden for seven months. And peed herself on TV. Like Kylie Jenner. And wet herself on TV. Look at this.

0:13 - You wet yourself, you. You wet yourself, Kristin!

- Just sick that it happened!

-Kristin, you wet yourself. What happened?

0:22 It hasn't only happened once. I flooded myself yesterday too. Zero control. Holy ****. 

0:26 I just completely flooded myself. I saw the droplets. No! We were going to pick up a baby carriage we had bought on Finn.

0:34 He didn't want to take too long doing this. So he started running with that crate. I felt that I couldn't hold it, because now I'm running while I'm laughing.

0:42 And I have to pee. So I just peed while I ran.

0:45 I've never peed myself this much in my life. The pee ran down into my shoes, and onto the asphalt. There was a line after me. Lots of pee.

Here they start talking about how she managed to hide her huge belly.

God, having just watched the whole thing to translate it, this is fantastic. I just expected them to briefly joke about her accident, but she goes into so much detail. Definitely downloading this video.

Edited by Hopeful
translation (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...