Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

AtLeastItried's open request tread

Hello everyone :owocat:

i'm thinking about doing some requests i don't want to show my regular art style so i don't have any examples yet :cat_cry:

i only can draw humans, no furrys ^//^

i prefer drawing  girls but also can draw males. you only have to tell me what you want me to draw and which character - i prefer own characters but also can do original characters!i won't draw nudity and maybe decline some requests too if i'm really not into it. :cat_cry:

please also note that always some time can be between them because i have to draw commissions too and do something in real life  ^-^

hope someone will be interested i would love to draw your ideas❣️

I have a Christmas raffle for you! :owocat:

The price will be a full picture, like you would order a commission from me 
The picture itself will be a character of your choice in christmas setting, you also have the free choice for the pose and character!

Tell me a number between 1-500, with more numbers you have a bigger  chnce to win 
with each point you do you can write another number  
please check that no number is double!

How you can participate:
You can get at least 3 numbers
• You have automatically one when you want to participate
• You can get one more when you tell me why you want a picture from me 
• You can get one when you follow this journal 

if you chose to want more numbers please arrange it following: 
i want to participate number:
I want a picture from you because number:
following  number :

The winner will be chosen by a number randomizer on the 1.12

i hope i explained the rules well :cat_hearts:

• 2 weeks later...

I too shall put numbers up here for ease

I would like art from you as your art is the first of the style I've seen on the site and I rather like it. The colouring effect I mean

I am follower number 8

The character I would like is Ying from paladins. The situation is currently under thought so I cannot tell it as of yet.

i want to participate: 270
I want a picture from you because I adore your style of colouring / painting! It's very unique and detailed and I'd love to have some custom artwork from you! (345)
following: 82

I thought I'd participate in that just for the off chance I win, I actually used a Random Number Generator to pick my numbers! 😛

However, I'd still like to make a request if possible? I'd just really love to see some intense desperation! Idk if you draw bladder bulges, but if you don't then just a really sweaty, red faced, frantic sort of pee dance would be so hot! Maybe with her thighs together, hopping from foot to foot, glancing around as if looking for some relief, and with her hands at her sides, but with her forearms sticking out, and her fists clenched and shaking. I've added a super quick mouse sketch to show what I mean.

As for the character, I have a series of cuties I adore! So you can take your pick between (in order with the most preferred first): Doctor Girlfriend (The Venture Bros), Human Twilight Sparkle (MLP: Equestria Girls), Peridot or Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe), Princess Peach or Daisy (Hopefully Obvious).

Thank you whether you consider doing this or not! ❤️

like this o.o.png

• 4 weeks later...

Oops, sorry I meant 279, not 275

On 12/17/2019 at 12:33 AM, WowIcantsleep said:

175, 450, and 275 are the numbers ill go for

I would like a picture of Marshall Lee from Adventure Time trying(and failing) to hold it, since there isn't enough art of him, and your art style is amazing!

I just followed you as well.

I hope you meant the 12th of January not the 1st of December lol

Edited by WowIcantsleep
Forgot to add quote (see edit history)
  • 11 months later...