Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best place to buy cloth adult diapers / training pants?

So, I live in Canada, and have been considering ordering cloth diapers or training pants from Rearz. Has anyone here used their products, and can attest to their quality? What are some other good places to shop in Canada? I have no trouble getting good disposable diapers, my local supermarket sells Tena diapers and pull-ups at about $1 each. So if I'm going to spend on a more expensive ABDL diaper, I'd rather it be cloth so I can use in numerous times.

I've gotten a couple of Rearz cloth diapers and I can say they are rather good in quality. I like them more than a lot of disposables that I've tried. Though I would recommend getting more inserts for them to make them more absorbent than having a single insert they come with.

I don't know any good places in Canada, so I can't help you there. But I hope this helps you with your plans for getting cloth diapers.

As for Info on Rearz or a Canadian company I can't help.

But if you're interested in trying another company I'd suggest https://www.baby-pants.com/ , my wife has a couple pairs of their training panties and they are very good. They have a lot of different prints and you even have two different thickness/absorbency choices, for light or heavy wettings. Though like all training pants rubber or plastic pants are needed.

As far as price I'd say their pricing is reasonable. My wife has two pairs and though they're not used every day they do get worn and wet quite a bit with no signs of wearing out or losing absorbency, even after almost three years of use.

• 2 weeks later...

And they've arrived! Just in time for the weekend! I tried on each of the clothing items to make sure they fit, then put them in the washing machine with the rest of my clothes. As for the pacifier, I washed in with soap and water per the instructions, then with my toothbrush (that's how I usually keep paci's clean, on the logic that it's going in my mouth). Suckling it now, and it's definitely an improvement on the store-bought baby pacifier I've been using up until now.