Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting as stress relief?

10 minutes ago, LivingOmo said:

Has anyone found their kink to have any relaxing or stress relieving qualities? Does anyone want to share a story or two? This is also a good place to share how you feel during or after a good pee.

Guess I hadn't thought much about that. Meaning I never specifically used it as a stress reliever. It does melt the stress of world away for me though when holding until I wet and just enjoying the warmth and dampness for a little bit.

After the week I've had at work I may give it a try when I get home from work in a little bit.

Having an accident is one of the best forms of stress relief for me!  I think I'm a little different than most because it's not the act of peeing on its own that's relaxing/relieving.  It only works for me if it's after a really long and intense hold.  It's the loss of control and all the brain chemicals that get dumped during that process that give me the relaxing effect.  It doesn't quite work for me if I hold and then pee in a toilet, it has to be against my will.  But there's nothing like it in the world.