female Lula's embarrassing secret

I agree with Mikey, the description makes it.

Now if Lula is feeling very grateful maybe she could do what Rosie did before and show her friend how she looks in her present(s) 😉

Wow, just the introduction paragraphs to this alone is one of the best things I’ve ever read on here! I absolutely love the way you described her body when she really had to go, it was super sexy for me.

I’ll definitely be reading the rest of this and I’m going to lookout for more works by you, since this so far has been amazing!

• Upvote 1

Christmas gifts

As Lula's adventure reaches its 25th chapter, which was totally not planned for her 25th day of December, I want to say a huge thank you to those who have read the story and for all the support. As much as I like to make the characters come alive, it's nice to know people are actually reading it. I hope everyone had a good New Year and that everyone is happy and safe. Lula's yet to have her New Year's Eve, which I have some ideas for. I wonder what Lula should do... or what should happen... Or what she should have to deal with...

Bloated, heavy, and exhausted, Lula fell backwards onto her bed. Her body bounced as she hit her mattress. Oof. She let out a half burp and exhaled. She spent a few minutes just staring up towards the ceiling, her hands resting on her overly full stomach. Presents were good, festivities were fun, but the feast of a dinner is what Christmas was all about. Whilst turkey is usually dry, her Dad’s method of cooking their bird made it leak with moisture. Smoky, streaky bacon had wrapped the succulent white meat and the inside leaked with soft and crispy stuffing. The roast potatoes were crispy and flaky but fluffy and airy in the throughout. A selection of vegetables had been served on a giant dish they could all help themselves from. The giant dish, plentiful in coloured goodness, was bathed in a salted butter. Plump and squidgy Yorkshire puddings had been served on the side. They had absorbed all the juices of the meal. Instead of store bought pigs in blankets, Lula’s Dad had wrapped some thick, juicy, peppered sausages in even more streaky bacon. Lula had helped herself to a few dollops of light, buttery mashed potato. Her mouth salivated at the smell before she’d even seen what was on offer. Her nose twitched at the memory of the meal as she laid immobile on her bed.

*vrrbt vrrbt*

“Uh” Lula let out a groan as she attempted to roll her body to the side to grab her phone. She failed. She took a few deep breaths. Again, she forced her body to the right and she grabbed her phone.
Rosie: “Merry Christmas bitchtits! You’ve been quiet all day”
Lula: “Merry Christmas to you too”
Rosie: “Get anything nice? ;)”
Lula: “Laptop, clothes, chocolate, you?”
Rosie: “You got me? Awww love you too”
Lula: “What did YOU get?”
Rosie: “Nothing from you!”
Lula: “DON’T MAKE ME FEEL BAD I KNOW YOUR PRESENT IS HERE”
Rosie: “You should feel bad”
Lula: “I DO HUSH”
Rosie: “Did you like my gifts? Did you have fun?”
Lula: “Yeah about that”
Rosie: “Yes?”
Lula: “Did you not consider my parents could have seen me open it?”
Rosie: “Shit not really. I thought you’d open it when you got home”
Lula: “It’s a CHRISTMAS present. Why would I open it before? But why though?”
Rosie: “Sorry. Thought you’d appreciate it”
Lula: “The socks I do, I have them on now”
Rosie: “Do you have it on as well?”
Lula: “It? NO!”
Rosie: “Okay”
Lula: “Why did you give it to me? Why do you have one?”

Lula knew she had to pretend she hadn’t seen them in Rosie’s bathroom before.
Rosie: “You know why”
Lula: “That’s why I’m asking?”
Rosie: “My Mum got them for me”
Lula: “You said she’d only get them if you kept having accidents”
Rosie: “Yeah”
Lula: “We agreed we wouldn’t?”
Rosie: “Lol you know when I said sometimes I couldn’t help it”
Lula: “Right”
Rosie: “Well I could and I failed. Sue me”
Lula: “Cheeky. When?”
Rosie: “Tuesday or Wednesday night?”
Lula: “So not 2 days into the promise?”
Rosie: “It was the middle of the night, I was super desperate, it was cold outside, I woke up in pain”
Lula: “And?”

Lula didn’t want to make it obvious she was digging for details, but she totally was.
Rosie: “Well I wet the bed. Still have the protector so everything was fine obviously”
Lula: “Well you’re a liar who breaks promises”
Rosie: “My Mum found out the next day and was more annoyed than usual so she bought me them”
Lula: “Have you used them?”

She knew Rosie had used them from the open packet.
Rosie: “Lol”
Lula: “?”
Rosie: “Yeah lol”
Lula: “And?”
Rosie: “And what?”
Lula: “Well how does it feel?”
Rosie: “Weird and nice. Like you can pee and it doesn’t go anywhere. Leaks a LITTLE bit if you use it too much”
Lula: “Too much? How many times did you use it?”
Rosie: “Was that Thursday evening we walked home. After you left I put one on and used it until school on Friday”
Lula: “Not at school?”
Rosie: “God no. Just overnight”
Lula: “How many times?”
Rosie: “Lots of questions you should try lol. About 3 or 4”
Lula: “No. Oh okay. What do you do with them afterwards?”
Rosie: “Throw them away?”
Lula: “Oh lol obviously”
Rosie: “I didn’t really think how you’d throw yours away sorry”
Lula: “You still think I’m going to use it?”
Rosie: “I don’t think I KNOW”
Lula: “You can go away now”
Rosie: “Speak laterrrrr :D”

She has literally just admitted to me she wears nappies at night. Like a child? A baby? Hmm. They wouldn’t make adult ones if people didn’t need them. Right? I mean, she sort of needs them? But all the times she’s wet recently she did it on purpose. She totally does it on purpose. Huh. She’s admitted so much to me in the last few months. I’VE only been doing all this for a few months. I should stop? I have to hide it all the time. The bag under my bed smells a bit. Have my parents smelled it? But it’s so good. Uh. Feels so good. Ugh. I still can’t move. Food was so good. Tired.

Lula could feel her eyes drooping as her food coma started to kick in. She was prepared to hide under her covers and wake up whenever her body decided to but she was hesitant. Is this the best time to…?
She edged towards it then stopped, then edged again and stopped. Her ears pricked as she listened for any movement again. Fuck it.
Lula listened for a few seconds then darted, as clumsily and as bloated as she could, to the other side of her bed and she pulled the corner of her mattress up. There it was. The bag in a bag in a bag. She rustled the plastic as the bags unravelled. The waft of pee filled her nose as her pee knickers and a recently added pair of leggings sat crumpled together. With them was a fresh, crisp, dry nappy, courtesy of Rosie. She sighed then lifted it out, pushing the bags back down and letting the mattress flop back into place.

Leaning and almost falling out her bed, Lula stumbled down and stood up as quickly as she could. She stopped and listened once again. Nothing. Good.
She pulled off her jeans and threw them to the corner of her room. She slipped out of her dark blue, midnight coloured knickers and apprehensively stepped into the incontinence pants. She wiggled her hips as she pulled it up her thighs and against her crotch. She shivered as the soft padding tickled the skin of her vagina. She hear a bang. Her heart stopped. She leaned over herself like a deer in headlights. This was not how she wanted to be exposed. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckno. She hurriedly stepped back into her dark blue knickers, not really understanding why but it felt right, and then into her long cotton pyjamas she’d worn a few nights in a row. She looked down at herself. You know what? You almost can’t tell.

She stopped and listened once more. There were no more sounds. Her heart started to beat normally. She was somewhat confident if she was seen now that neither of her parents would know what she was wearing. She wiggled her hips again. There were little to no crinkle sounds. She grabbed her backside and squeezed at the slightly thicker than usual texture. She did the same with her crotch, noticing the difference of the padded material covering her decency. Lula took the deepest of breaths. God, this feels good. It shouldn’t but it does. Should I… use it? No. I can’t. But should I? I don’t need to pee… Hmm.

Considering whether to take the thing off and hide it again, Lula eventually settled with getting back into bed. She also considered telling Rosie but decided she couldn’t dare. She shuffled left and right, feeling the padding gently rustle against her bare skin. I’ve not worn one since I was a baby. I shouldn’t be wearing this. I should take it off. It feels so good. It’s comfy. Ugggh.

As Lula shifted her weight under her duvet, resting her head on her pillows, and getting gradually more comfortable, her eyes once again began to feel heavy. As she lost the ability to stay awake, she began to forget what she was wearing and drifted away into darkness.

• Upvote 5

Another wonderful chapter Becca. Will Lula "Use" the nappy or save it for another time? After all there's a week between Christmas day and new year isn't there?

I'm so enjoying all the twists and turns you're building into the story..... 

Lula should definitely use it. Maybe she enjoys it and secretly buys more? She seems to keep her wetting panties hidden pretty well, surely she can hide the diapers too...

Either way this is my favorite story on the site right now, Cant wait for the next chapter.

You wouldn't believe how often I check to see if you've posted 😂 I like the look of what you're planning!

I love the natural flow of conversation between the girls. It just feels right, like exactly how I imagine they would talk. Also, the way Lula (over)thinks, worries, and considers things. I think you’ve got the dialect and the imagination just right for their age bracket. 
That’s not to take anything away from the actual story itself. It’s wonderful. So well written. Hats of to you! 

• Upvote 2

Really wonderful story, every time I see that there's a new chapter I need to immediately read it

Still sad every time being at the end and waiting for new chapters😅

Just one small input to the story I had since the last few chapters, I sometimes feel that at some point Lula should give in to her desire and admit that she likes ist, even if it's just for one time, I'm kinda excited to see this happening🙂

All in all, fantastic story, keep going for the next 25 chapters😂🙂