Sign In

female Lula's embarrassing secret

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,  Sorry I've been inactive for a while. I've been wanting to post more but uni has been busy and I lost interest in talking about myself. So, from now, when I'm free, I'll turn my own

After last week's incident, Lula had been feeling quite low. She could not forget the thrill of what happened. At the same time, she knew she should feel dirty and guilty. Every time she thought this

Being nearly two weeks into realising she liked pee, Lula had learned the meanings of words such as 'fetish', 'kink', and more specifically 'omorashi'.  Lula felt as if she was maturing knowing these

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 7:18 PM, omobecca said:

Benny bowed ever so slightly as he stepped away from Lula, readjusted his collar, took a deep sigh, turned, and walked towards the cemetery building. The stones cracked and shifted beneath his polished shoes. Lula held the scrap tightly to her chest. She could hear the crutch tapping against the ground and she felt the presence of Rosie and Sakura come up either side of her. The three girls watched, and cried, but admired, as the coffin was lifted from the hearse and carried into the wide arch doors. Benny walked directly behind the coffin. He stood upright and from a distance appeared confident and strong. The only giveaway was when he pulled the white hankie from his pocket to wipe his face as he disappeared behind the doors.

You can really feel the guilt and pain in all their reactions. Excellent work

On 8/22/2021 at 7:36 PM, omobecca said:

witched and wiggled her fingers. Her fingertips tickled her skin. She could never explain why, but always knew that she would feel horny after a panic attack. Maybe it was the process of calming down. Maybe it was a state she felt comfortable in, certainly on her own. Maybe it was a coping mechanism? A way to feel back in control of her body? She shivered as her vagina tensed and a pulse of pins and needles spread outwards. There was no denying what she wanted to do next.

Stress an anxiety mostly nukes my drive but sometimes it randomly kicks it into high gear.

On 8/22/2021 at 7:36 PM, omobecca said:

The familiar feeling of the saturated padding filled her with butterflies. Admittedly, the picture of Rosie’s legs either side of the giant wet patch flashed through her mind a few times. In the darkness of her bedroom, a gentle rustling plastic sound muffled beneath her duvet.

Do we have a developing crush situation? XD

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 6:47 PM, LittlePunkGirl said:

Stress an anxiety mostly nukes my drive but sometimes it randomly kicks it into high gear.

Do we have a developing crush situation? XD

I don't know about crush but certainly seems there is hormonal lust. I just wonder if that will cause a repeat of their past sleepover

• 11 months later...