Sign In

female Lula's embarrassing secret

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,  Sorry I've been inactive for a while. I've been wanting to post more but uni has been busy and I lost interest in talking about myself. So, from now, when I'm free, I'll turn my own

After last week's incident, Lula had been feeling quite low. She could not forget the thrill of what happened. At the same time, she knew she should feel dirty and guilty. Every time she thought this

Being nearly two weeks into realising she liked pee, Lula had learned the meanings of words such as 'fetish', 'kink', and more specifically 'omorashi'.  Lula felt as if she was maturing knowing these

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Surprise Reunion (Part 3) – Teaser

Hey everyone. I’m really sorry for being quiet for a few months. Life and things. You know. Writer’s block and a big plate of depressi spaghetti but enough of that. I’m shamelessly posting a teaser for the next chapter, which will be a big one to make up for no Lula since February, to keep anyone interested who still reads. More to come soon <3

Lula struggled frantically, kicking up leaves and dirt. A tree root dug between her shoulder blades. She coughed and spluttered. A constant stream of tears rolled down her cheeks. Her eyelids, red and swollen, stinging her vision, were almost impossible to keep open. The skin on her arms and face blushed and sweaty. Her jeans still warm. An odd, familiar feeling she thought. She didn’t think she had… It had all happened so quickly. Panic had set in.

Groggy, unbalanced, and towering over Lula, Charlotte and slumped down with her right knee cushioned against the dirt to Lula’s left side. Lula could only just make out her white top and blonde hair through her watered vision. She had to close her eyes again. She had to squeeze them shut. Her breathing became erratic.

After a few seconds of supporting Charlotte’s dead weight Lula felt her move. Attempting to stand, Charlotte’s mouth breathing became heavier. What’s she doing? What’s she…
Lula aggressively wiped down her eyes and tried to open them once again. Charlotte was glaring down at her, fists clenched. Lula clamped her eyes closed again. Keeping them open was too painful. But she had to see. She had to prepare for whatever was going to happen. She wiped again and squinted. She could make out Charlotte coughing herself. One more quick wipe. Her face scrunched in sweat as a stinging pain pulsated around her eyes. Breathe. Just open… eyes…

Charlotte was leaning forwards. Her hand coming closer to Lula’s face. Lula winced. She flinched. She scrunched her nose and held her breath. Her whole body tensed. Time stood still.

Number 1, best story I’ve ever read on this site. Nothing else even comes close. Becca was able to build off of something that I never get to see in other stories: relatability. As a whole we all can connect to the story of Lola in some way and end up mimicking her emotions through the book. We all can connect to the story of Rosie and come to appreciate her relationship with Lola. We can connect with Sakura, and her caring and cunning personality. Becca has created a sense of bond and character through true emotion, making the characters seem as real to us as a fictional character can be.

She also finds a way to incorporate the typical style of a good book. She adds the hidden suspense and teasers to keep us on the edge of our seats. It would be truly asinine to state that you never felt any emotion or suspense while reading this. Keep up the great work Becca and remember this: you should be proud of yourself even if the story never really can come to a resolved ending. What you have done here is truly a work of art and should be treasured forever.

Congratulations. This, sincerely, is the most well written story in the history of this site. Your writing style is nothing less than brilliant. 
I enjoy writing stories on here, and am generally pretty happy with them, but you’re entirely next level completely. 
 Not only superbly written, but a great story with such relatable characters as well. Just so utterly and entirely believable, which is the hardest thing IMO to pull off in an omo story. 
Really enjoying this, and thanks for your hard work.