Sign In

female Lula's embarrassing secret

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,  Sorry I've been inactive for a while. I've been wanting to post more but uni has been busy and I lost interest in talking about myself. So, from now, when I'm free, I'll turn my own

After last week's incident, Lula had been feeling quite low. She could not forget the thrill of what happened. At the same time, she knew she should feel dirty and guilty. Every time she thought this

Being nearly two weeks into realising she liked pee, Lula had learned the meanings of words such as 'fetish', 'kink', and more specifically 'omorashi'.  Lula felt as if she was maturing knowing these

Posted Images

Part of me is honestly surprised that Rosie hasn't progressed to just video calling Lula when she wets, she strikes me as very much the exhibitionist, at least with people she trusts.

Id also second mikeys idea, perspectives from Rosie and Sakura's experiences during the pandemic would be pretty cool, though if you already have a direction you want to go with the story please go there! (your story is fantastic as it is!) 

Edited by jippy (see edit history)

Good to see that their traumatic experience in the field hasn't put them off the things they enjoy.

Probably a wise move skipping the timeline on a bit, but there's a slight continuity error: 5 months from start of lockdown on 20th  March would take it to 20th August and they'd be on summer holidays.  So I'm assuming it's more like 3.5-4 months and they are near the end of the summer term.  Not that it really matters of course.

I'd love to hear Rosie's reaction to finding out that Lula was actually peeing when the teacher told her off for yawning, but I'm not sure if Lula is going to tell her.

I'm also itching to find out more about Sakura - I'm sure she's more into this than she has admitted so far.  That comment about "I need to pee, what would you do?" was really trying to lead Rosie on, before the plot veered off in another direction.  Still, we've learned with this story that good things come to those who wait!

Many thanks for your continued work on this.

Slightly overwhelmed by the responses so thank you all 🤗

I was worried after taking a break people would have lost interest. I did for a while but I have for a lot of things. This also explains the 4 month gap in the story. I had meant to put 4 but obviously hit 5 instead, whoops. Thanks for pointing that out for me!

I think I might definitely do episodes from the perspectives of Rosie and Sakura. I hadn't thought of that but it's nice to see that's what people want to read. 

Thank you again all 💝

6 hours ago, omobecca said:

I think I might definitely do episodes from the perspectives of Rosie and Sakura. I hadn't thought of that but it's nice to see that's what people want to read. 

I mean that will definitely be cool but write whatever you want to, it's been fantastic reading so far!  Keep it up and know you'll always have a fanbase waiting to read the next installment, even after a 4 month break 😉

9 hours ago, omobecca said:

I was worried after taking a break people would have lost interest. I did for a while but I have for a lot of things. This also explains the 4 month gap in the story. I had meant to put 4 but obviously hit 5 instead, whoops. Thanks for pointing that out for me!

Thank you again all 💝

Don't worry, you can't get rid of us that easily, we'll linger around like a bad fart 😉

And thank you for writing one of the most consistently great stories on the site!

21 hours ago, omobecca said:

Slightly overwhelmed by the responses so thank you all 🤗

Thank you again all 💝

No way of getting rid of us, we will wait out every break you decide to take. 😉

Seeing Rosie's ore Sakura's perspective might be interesting. But I think you should follow your inspiration and just keep putting out quality chapters. 🙂😊

Becca that was just Fantastic! I very much enjoyed the other chapters with Lula and Rosie, but this chapter has taken the story to a whole new level!

The wanting to do it, The guilt about doing it and to top it all having to keep what she'd done or was doing secret from her younger sister was Just perfect and such a balanced piece of writing.

Her mother commenting on the number of towels Sakura was using; do you think she has any idea what's going on?

• 3 weeks later...

The Surprise Reunion - Teaser

“So…?”
“So what?”
“Ffffuckin’… how’s it going?”
“How’s what going?”
“Mate. Don’t be a dick”
“Haha fine. Okay… I think… the new girl’s buying it”
“Really? She was a stubborn bitch when she started”
“She is. But she’s gullible”
“Heh. She said anything?”
“Not really”
“Hmm”
“What?”
“I’m just… not over it all. They fucking pissed me off. I just wanna… fucking… you know”
“It’s alright, babe. You were all friends once? Right? Do you… need to do anything?”
“Don’t talk me out of it. Everyone’s gonna be there to see. Aren’t you pissed how she treated you?”
“Nah. We were hardly a thing. You know that. She wouldn’t even let me do anything”
“Fuckin’ frigid. Can’t drink either haha”
“No one even gave her shit for that, did they?”
“No. You certainly didn’t”
“Come on… that was just before… our thing? Remember?”
“Hmph”
“But then you came along”
“…”
“Don’t ignore me”
“…”
“You know what happens when you ignore me”
“…ughm…. uhh”
“Mhmm. Yeah. You know you like that”

After a few seconds, Charlotte pulled Tom’s and from her underwear and squeezed his hand.
“What?” he asked. She glared at him before smirking. She forced his hand onto hear left breast and leaned in to kiss him. As Tom leaned in, his thigh slipped from the wood and he fell onto Charlotte. His weight pushed her onto the log. She winced as some loose bark jabbed into her waist. She kicked him off and they both rolled onto the grass below. They fell out of the shade into the hot, exposed, mid-August sun lit clearing at the top of the hill. Tom fell to the grass and dirt with a thud. Charlotte swiftly clambered on top of him and rested her head on his chest. She could hear and feel the intensity of his heartbeat against her ear.

“Calm down” she murmured. He chuckled. She gently moved her waist as she could feel the bulge in his shorts rub against her.
“Still can’t get over the view here”
Tom scoffed.
“Are you… I’m?... I’m literally… and you’re talking about the view?”
Charlotte sighed.
“Lottie… really?” he persisted.
She sighed again before turning to face him.
“Fine” she agreed. She sat up, forcing herself up by pushing against his chest. She undid the button on his jean shorts and pulled the zip down. His boxers were tensing with his obvious erection beneath. He raised his eyebrows encouragingly. She firmly grasped it over his underwear and he choked on his breath. She loosened her grip and slowly pulled back the waistband of the material. His penis aggressively bounced up, stiff and startled. A slight breeze caused the trees above them to rustle. Tom tensed as the cool air wafted over his tip. At the sight of him tensing, Charlotte grabbed it with her right hand. She licked her lips as she began to pump her hand before gyrating her hips over his legs. Seeing Tom lean his head back into the grass, she opened her mouth and leaned forwards.

“Next week then?” Tom asked after a while. It had cooled down slightly since they last spoke. Resting on the ground with their backs to the log, Charlotte slumped in Tom’s arms, they were watching the sights of the fields below the hill. Charlotte took a long drag of her cigarette and loudly blew exhaled.
“Yeah” she groaned, “next week. “
“I’ll get the new girl on board”

“You better” Charlotte demanded, once again pulling her hand to her mouth and inhaling.