Sign In

female Lula's embarrassing secret

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,  Sorry I've been inactive for a while. I've been wanting to post more but uni has been busy and I lost interest in talking about myself. So, from now, when I'm free, I'll turn my own

After last week's incident, Lula had been feeling quite low. She could not forget the thrill of what happened. At the same time, she knew she should feel dirty and guilty. Every time she thought this

Being nearly two weeks into realising she liked pee, Lula had learned the meanings of words such as 'fetish', 'kink', and more specifically 'omorashi'.  Lula felt as if she was maturing knowing these

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, omobecca said:

Sorry I’ve been inactive… again. I want to write more Lula stories, I really do, but I’ve been hit hard with work and such. I will also only carry on If people want me to? I don’t know. Corona got me uninterested in a lot of things.

Of course we understand if you don't have the time or motivation to write, but never think it's not wanted.  We want more Lula!

Edited by arg08 (see edit history)
8 hours ago, omobecca said:

Why did no one tell me? >.<  Or maybe no one else noticed and I got away with it?

Because we were too excited to get a couple of new chapters in a few days?

I did think when I read the first one that you were being bold keeping the story in contemporary real time - it might have been easier to take the story off into a parallel universe where COVID never happened.

But by the time I was reading the second chapter I'd forgotten and didn't notice the error (and reading it again, it could just as well have been Lula & Rosie having forgotten that school was off).