Sign In

female Lula's embarrassing secret

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,  Sorry I've been inactive for a while. I've been wanting to post more but uni has been busy and I lost interest in talking about myself. So, from now, when I'm free, I'll turn my own

After last week's incident, Lula had been feeling quite low. She could not forget the thrill of what happened. At the same time, she knew she should feel dirty and guilty. Every time she thought this

Being nearly two weeks into realising she liked pee, Lula had learned the meanings of words such as 'fetish', 'kink', and more specifically 'omorashi'.  Lula felt as if she was maturing knowing these

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I love the natural flow of conversation between the girls. It just feels right, like exactly how I imagine they would talk. Also, the way Lula (over)thinks, worries, and considers things. I think you’ve got the dialect and the imagination just right for their age bracket. 
That’s not to take anything away from the actual story itself. It’s wonderful. So well written. Hats of to you! 

Really wonderful story, every time I see that there's a new chapter I need to immediately read it

Still sad every time being at the end and waiting for new chapters😅

Just one small input to the story I had since the last few chapters, I sometimes feel that at some point Lula should give in to her desire and admit that she likes ist, even if it's just for one time, I'm kinda excited to see this happening🙂

All in all, fantastic story, keep going for the next 25 chapters😂🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...