Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Lula's embarrassing secret

Guest Closed_Account
On 11/10/2019 at 2:30 AM, omobecca said:

Sorry to anyone that was expecting the next piece of the story

You're fine. Take all the time you need to sort things out.

Also I hope things go better IRL.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,  Sorry I've been inactive for a while. I've been wanting to post more but uni has been busy and I lost interest in talking about myself. So, from now, when I'm free, I'll turn my own

After last week's incident, Lula had been feeling quite low. She could not forget the thrill of what happened. At the same time, she knew she should feel dirty and guilty. Every time she thought this

Being nearly two weeks into realising she liked pee, Lula had learned the meanings of words such as 'fetish', 'kink', and more specifically 'omorashi'.  Lula felt as if she was maturing knowing these

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, omobecca said:

Sorry >.<

I usually write late in the evenings when I'm tired. Bad excuse I know. I tend to reread sentences as I've written them to double check but obviously not well enough. 

I'll be more careful next time 😇

Do you write on the forum itself? If you write in something like Word then copy it to the site later you'll be under less pressure to just get it posted as soon as it's finished, since without the temptation of the "submit reply" button there it won't feel like it's ready to be posted. Not until you finish writing it, give it a look over to make sure it's what you want to post, then copy it into the site and check to see if all the formatting survived, then finally post.

Also never hurts to have a file you can copy into Google docs or something so you can get a second opinion - like mine, for example, since I'm pretty much always available to look stuff over to help clean up errors.

Edited by Sake (see edit history)

Not trying to get into a fight here Sake, but for goodness sake! ombecca's writing a brilliant story here and out of the thousands of words she's written you pick up on the fact that she's called Lula Rosie  and vice versa a few times? Hardly the end of the world is it? All I can say is you write the way you feel comfortable with Becca, your story "flows" beautifully and is very readable, I for one would rather read it as it is straight from the heart including the odd mistake! 

44 minutes ago, mikey mike said:

Hardly the end of the world is it?

A good story deserves to be the best it can possibly be.

Nothing ever improves if nobody points out what's wrong. You take a good story like this, look at what its problems are, then you fix them and now you've got an even better one. That's how art works.

Edited by Sake (see edit history)

Great as usual Becca love the way you describe Lula's desire to do it and then the sort of shame and perhaps revulsion  she feels once she's wet herself. That said; do I detect that she's starting to feel more accepting about wanting do it in her knickers now especially as she clearly has Rosie's support?

Edited by mikey mike (see edit history)