female Lula's embarrassing secret

Accounts where the "victim" is either casual about wetting or actually enjoys it are the best 😍 and better still when it's clear they are in the process of figuring out their weird new feelings. The level of writing here is pretty high (with a few awkward constructs forgiven) and it made for a delightful tale. Sequel time!!

• Upvote 3

It was last day of the autumn term.  This could only mean one thing.... Non uniform day!

Lula flopped out of bed and stretched. She had a morning routine now which allowed her to satisfy her 'pee needs', which she called it to herself. Lula kept boxes of old toys, childhood memories, and books and such under her bed. This was her little area of storage. Her parents hated clutter and kept the loft pretty much empty except from Christmas decorations. Right at the far back of her bed, against the wall, Lula kept a carrier bag within a carrier bag within a box. Wrapped up in these bags were her white knickers with the black and red floral pattern on the outside. She squinted at the pee smell whenever she opened the bags fully. She would always spray the inside of the bags with perfume but the aroma of stale pee was always evident when she pulled them back out. 

Back to her new routine, however. Lula slipped out of her long fleecy pyjama bottoms and pulled on her pee knickers. She felt the slight dampness brush against her thighs as she pulled them up to her crotch, where they felt cold as the material clung to her skin. She pulled her pyjama bottoms back on, grabbed her towel from her radiator and made her way to the bathroom for her morning shower. Se locked the door, undressed all bar the panties, and stood in the bathtub. As she had done the past few mornings, she turned on the shower then stood at the other end of the bathtub. As the water warmed up and made the ever so important distracting sound of water hitting the tub, she squeezed her legs together and released. The pee quickly re-saturated the gusset of her knickers and layered over the dry skin of her legs. Her vagina tingled as the pee released and hit the material. The inside of her legs dripped with the warm, yellow morning pee. She felt it splatter on and around her feet. It flowed down towards the plughole and was washed away by the shower water. Lula had found that since she started doing this each morning she was less inclined to want to wet on the way home from or after school. This was she could do it then be clean straight after. 

Not that she needed to; but it felt right, Lula sucked on her forefinger and middle finger on her right hand then started to masturbate over the top of the wet knickers. She forced her fingers in slightly and felt the wet material slip inside herself. It didn't take long for her to climax. Again, doing all of this in the shower made her feel less disgusted about her new habit. Lula was also convincing herself this was her exploration of sexuality so, in fact, good and healthy. She knew it was only her excuse to make her feel less guilty though. 

As she went to slip out of the knickers she had a new light bulb moment. What if I showered IN the knickers? They'd be cleaner then and smell less? She had already made up her mind. Before stepping underneath the shower she rubbed up and down her legs and wet both her hands with the pee that she had just rinsed herself with. She rubbed her wet hands over her stomach, chest and breasts. She knew she came across as innocent in school, and to be honest she was anyway, so having this dirty secret was exhilarating. 

Lula examined the outside of her knickers and the stain she had created in the white material. She was almost proud, weirdly. She pulled them forward and looked down at herself. The inside of the knickers were considerably more yellowed. Her secret. Her enjoyment. 

After washing herself she rinsed the panties into the tub to try and get rid of all excess water. They, too, now smelled like raspberries. 

Lula chose her tighter fitting black jeans to wear. She also donned any old T Shirt and one of her favourite thick jumpers where the sleeves were slightly too long. She liked it as it kept her hands warm when she scrunched up the excess sleeve in her palms. She also decided on a pair of royal blue knickers. She liked everything she was wearing. She had no intention of wetting again today. She spent the time to semi-curl her hair. She wanted to feel cute not wearing the school's uniform. She admired herself in her mirror as her dark brown hair curled and bobbed as she moved her head left and right. She liked the way what she was wearing hugged her skin but the jumper was more loose and comforting. 

Fast forward school... Lula took a deep breathe and sighed at the chaotic day. When students wore their own clothes they seemed to think any rules were non-existent. Two lessons had been disturbed today by students pressing the fire alarm. Quite a big fight happened at lunch time. Some roofing had been damaged in a corridor which caused the roof to leak. All fun and games! The hassle of the day proved too exciting for most students and everyone seemed to be too distracted. This included Lula. As she stepped out, once again, into the pouring rain she hastily made her way to her bus. Normal seat, as usual. As Lula sat there she felt a 'twang' in her stomach. Her facial expression dropped. She hadn't thought of anything omo related since her shower that morning. She also hadn't peed since that shower this morning. Sudden;y the day's worth of liquids seemed to ambush her at once now she had sat down and was relaxing. 

Shit, she thought to herself. It was fine though. She hadn't gone straight to a 10/10, more like a 6-7. She became angry at herself for ignoring the urge all day. As the bus moved off the wiped the window down to see outside. The condensation wet her sleeve and she flinched as she then leaned in on the now cold, wet thickness bundled in her right hand. Lula had her left hand pushed into her crotch. She was intermittently moving her thumb up and down gently, feeling the jumper rub against the outside of her jeans. She kept tensing at her bladder as she had done many times before. Tense, let go. Tense, let go. Tense let go. Not enough to allow herself to pee, but enough to tease herself. 

As she walked off the bus and down the street she was battling her own thoughts. I could wet. No. I could though? No. I've not wet jeans yet. No. I'm not that wet from the rain though. No. What if I went through some puddles. No. I don't have to wet though. Exactly. Mmm my thighs are rubbing as I walk, imagine them glide against each other soaked in pee. NO. She was properly conflicted. 

Lule walked slightly slower than normal, maybe to try and give her extra time to become more desperate. She knew where all the big puddles were so struggled not to accidentally walk into them. She walked close to the edge of the pavement in the hope a car might splash through a puddle and wet her. Her traffic was too slow to be at a high enough speed for that to happen. Everything was telling her not to wet. Her heart rate was increasing though.  Imagine what it would feel like. NO. I've not been all day. NO. I''m... sort of wet from the rain? NO. How dark blue would my knickers get? NO. Would the jeans stick to my skin? NO. In the bathtub? NO. Outside again? NOOO. 

As she walked and tried to think of any excuse she could giver herself to actually go through with the wetting, she felt as if she was now at a 8/9 out of 10. The need had come on quite quickly now she knew she was getting closer to home; and had sort of conditioned her body over the past few weeks to want to pee around this time. As Lula reached the end of her driveway she began fumbling for her keys already. She was squeezing her thighs together. Maybe a bit...? And with that one thought, she softened the tension she was holding under and felt the rush of pee inside her flow from er bladder to her panties. As she took the steps towards her front door, a shot of pee spread over the inside of her left thigh and dribble down to her shoes. She clamped herself and stopped the flow. Damn was she now in the mood for more. Goddamn you stupid bitch. NO. Why did I do that? I'm so close to the toilet. I like these jeans. I'm not even that wet from the rain. No. No. No. No. Wow that felt good. 

Lula twisted the key and opened the door slightly. Before stepping inside she relaxed again and let another spurt cover the inside of her legs. Without inspecting the damage she walked inside and closed the door. She kicked off her shoes and ran up to the bathroom. Lula examined her body in the mirror. the inside of her legs showed a slightly obvious darker black than the dry areas of her jeans. There was less of a wet patch than she'd thought there would be though. Whilst looking in the mirror she was bouncing slightly whilst holding. Lula took a step back and clambered into the bath tub once again. She stood where she had done that morning and put the palms of her hands over her crotch. She looked down and watched as the flow of pee glistened and shone outside of the black denim. The warmth spread over the material like nothing she'd experience before with just panties or tights. This time the stain was obvious, despite the jeans being black. The stain was staying. The creases around her knees collected some pee then it dribbled down itself. The shine of white as the pee saturated the jeans was slightly mesmerising. The warmth ran underneath her ass and the backs of her legs started to become soaked as well. Lula was peeing more than she thought she needed to. Lost in the moment, she suddenly forgot any doubts she had on the journey home. She placed her open palms on her legs and felt the liquid build up against her fingers then cover them also. 

Lula wanted to make the most of this moment. She was losing herself in the mood and in the heart pumping naughtiness. Her leg jerked and she felt herself once again collapsing down onto the base of the tub. She was now sitting in her own puddle. She pulled her jumper off with her damp hands and began to sink further down the tub. The bottom of her T Shirt was now sitting in the pee and she grabbed her breasts with her wet hands. As she fondled herself she moved her legs in and around the pee, soaking more of the denim. She pulled her hands down her T Shirt and towards her crotch. She began to gently touch over the softened. wet denim over her knickers. Denim was always rough to touch. Feeling it soft and damp was nice. Lula closed her eyes and slipped one hand underneath her jeans. She arched her back upwards as her fingers touched her knickers. 

*Clink* *Thump* 

"Luuuuullaaaaaa" called her Mum from downstairs. 

• Upvote 4
  • love 2

This is the hottest thing I have ever read on here.  I love "discovery" stories, and this one is just perfect.  Becca, thank you so much.

Good to see you back, @omobecca! I've loved reading these, especially the first one with such an excellent description of the perfect desperation scenario. Swearing at inanimate objects in a stressful situation was a nice appropriate and relatable touch. Keep them coming 🙂

This is amazing! Really fantastic story. 
My vote is not caught, at least not yet! 
I wonder if Lula will discover pull ups.......?