Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Heroine in Distress (Marvel Interactive Story)

Recommended Posts

Wanda decided she was better off remaining hidden from the guards below, if there were any present. She was certain there wasn't going to be any in the vents, and she would be temporarily safe there. Not wanting to get stuck in a dead end, she decided to try and turn left, and see where this vent led her. She was careful not to make any noise but it was near impossible in the tight space.

As Wanda turned, the rigid corner of the vent pressed right up into her lower abdomen. where her bladder was located. She couldn't help but let out a slight gasp, feeling the building pressure in her body press hard into the cold metal of the vent. Wanda couldn't help but let out a slight groan of discomfort as she tried to wiggle her way through the vent. It was not designed for a person in mind and the turn was quite tight.

Wanda squirmed around, starting to make some more audible noise as she squeezed her body through the narrow chamber, eventually fitting her way through. However, the uncomfortable feeling against Wanda's bladder was still present, the cold metal still pressed against her thin corset. She had no other choice but to continue on, making her way through the narrow vent. 

Eventually, Wanda reached a point of another grate, and she peered through the cracks, trying to find what the room was. It appeared to be a utility room, based on the sounds she could make out, but it was impossible to see what was down there, with the lights completely off inside. The vent ahead of her went up an incline, indicating it was likely going to the next floor up. It would be a tight squeeze, but Wanda might be able to make her way through if she tried hard enough.

Just as Wanda was about to make a decision, an alarm bell rang out, blaring throughout the entire facility. It appeared that the guards discovered her missing, and sounded the alarm. She could choose to try and stay in the vents, but based on the evidence left behind, it would likely be the first place they looked. She could drop down, but the guards were likely all converging on that level.

What should Wanda do?

A: Drop down into the dark room but risk dealing with the guards.

B: Continue up the vents but risk getting stuck

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, LittleRaven556 said:

B: Continue up the vents but risk getting stuck

Also, what's her desperation %?

My apologies, I forgot to put it in! Her desperation percentage would be 62%, increasing a bit more now.

Share this post


Link to post

Not wanting to risk dropping down, Wanda continued to make her way up the vents. The incline proved to be a bit difficult as she tried to figure out how to climb without alerting everyone else to her exact location. She positioned her body flat on the bottom of the vent and pushed off with her legs, using her hands to find any leverage to propel herself up. 

It was a very tight squeeze, the chamber narrowed slightly, almost to a point where Wanda could no longer fit. Her body was pressed firmly against the bottom of the vent, and she had little wiggle room on top. As she continued to crawl upwards, she felt something halt her progress. Wanda tried to turn her head but the narrow corridor prevented her from seeing what the issue was.

Wanda attempted to propel herself even further but the sound of tearing fabric made her freeze in her place. "My corset got stuck on something..." She muttered softly to herself as she tried to reach down with her hands to see what the issue was, but in the darkness of the corridor, it was nearly impossible. Wanda tried to thrash around pry herself loose, but she was unsure what she was even stuck on.

Before she could think any further, Wanda immediately felt a blast of cold air rushing through the vent. "I must be stuck on a fan..." She muttered under her breath as she tried to pry herself loose, the frigid air blasting on her thin fabric corset. She groaned as she tried pushing further, the sound of tearing fabric continuing as she exerted effort into advancing.

"Come on..." She muttered softly as she finally broke free of her binding, still unsure what got stuck on the vent. She had no time to think about it as she continued to climb up to the vent. Wanda was becoming sick of being in the frigid chamber, unsure how long she would be advancing upwards for. As she was beginning to question her decision, she reached the pinnacle of the incline, and the vent finally leveled out.

"Thank God..." Wanda breathed a sigh of relief as she continued to crawl through the vent.  However, It wasn't long before another obstacle halted her progress. The vent appeared to abruptly end without any warning. Wanda looked around, finding no other escape options, before realizing the issue she faced. The vent went vertically upwards, with no signs of leveling out.

Wanda muttered to herself, she had gotten herself into a dead end, and she wasn't too eager about sliding back down, removing her progress. She held her hand out and used her powers to make a hole into the vent, and through the ceiling of a room. It was pitch black, as she tried to figure out her surroundings. She could feel another twinge from her bladder, as the device continued to work its effect, trickling water into the girl's bladder. 

With no other options, Wanda dropped down, her feet immediately splashing down into a pool of standing water, going up to her ankles. "Not what I needed right now..." She groaned to herself as she took a few steps, water sploshing around her feet and ankles. Wanda noticed a door, with light trickling out underneath. "That must be the exit..." She thought to herself, but the sound of advancing footsteps halted her in place. The noise grew louder and louder, until it was clear they were right outside the door. Wanda had only a few split seconds to make a decision on what to do.

What should Wanda do?

A. Try and find cover and hide in the darkness.

B. Wait for the men to enter and try and fight them off.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...