Advice, please: I want to do videos, basically holding until I ABSOLUTELY lose control. (Beginner)

Question

I've always had a fascination in omorashi, ESPECIALLY women holding it waayyy past their limit and losing all control, no matter how hard they try. I soooooo want to do this, and I'm open for any advice or suggestions.

I want to keep it discreet, I live with family; I want to do self filming and find a partner/camera person; I want to do public close calls, almost made it's, and wettings, and MOST OF ALL I want to do a lot of staged/real car/traffic urgent situations, staged/real locked bathroom urgent situations, and staged office or school situations. I'm more into the holding than wetting, but I'm willing to pee myself because I want to be extremely desperate.

Thanks!!

• Upvote 1
  • popcorn 1
  • mischievous 1
  • love 2

6 answers to this question

True extreme desperation is unfortunately exceedingly rare, so the kind of video you want to make is more than wanted.

Personally, I find staged scenarios to be very overused and pointless, and someone just holding because they want to and having fun with it is infinitely better. However, you have to do what you want to do, so as long as the desperation is undeniably authentic you'll be greatly appreciated by myself and everybody else here.

If you're a woman, one recommendation I have is to focus a lot on your bladder. Not everyone has a visible bulge when they're full, but even if you don't, videos of women pressing and squeezing their full bladders are next to nonexistent outside of paysites, and even on said paysites, it's rare. If you make bladder torture a primary theme in your videos you will be filling an almost entirely empty niche.

Most of all, just have fun with it. You know you. Don't do anything you're uncomfortable with no matter how much anyone asks. Make sure there's nothing identifiable in the background of your videos. If you have distinctive tattoos or scars, consider covering them with makeup or cloth. This is just paranoia speaking, but you do want to make sure you're safe. More than one model has self-destructed their profiles due to being recognized.

• Upvote 1
  • cheer 1

Depending on where you are located, you might want to consider modeling for HD Wetting.  You would get paid, and get to do exactly the kind of videos that you would like.  Plus we would provide locations and logistical support.  Send me a message if you're interested.

• Upvote 3

On 12/1/2019 at 12:24 PM, aumonier95 said:

Do you intend to sell (or publish for free) the videos you will make ? Because I confirm what you intend to do (hold it until your personal physical limit) is not often seen in videos, and is very appealing for many, including me.

These are the only videos that really get me going. I would absolutely pay for this type of content. Videos with this level of desperation are just so unbelievably rare. 

On 10/13/2019 at 12:26 PM, BurstingBaby1 said:

I've always had a fascination in omorashi, ESPECIALLY women holding it waayyy past their limit and losing all control, no matter how hard they try. I soooooo want to do this, and I'm open for any advice or suggestions.

I want to keep it discreet, I live with family; I want to do self filming and find a partner/camera person; I want to do public close calls, almost made it's, and wettings, and MOST OF ALL I want to do a lot of staged/real car/traffic urgent situations, staged/real locked bathroom urgent situations, and staged office or school situations. I'm more into the holding than wetting, but I'm willing to pee myself because I want to be extremely desperate.

Thanks!!

Sounds like a lot of fun 😜 ahaha! Why don’t you try doing a hold when no one is home? Or when everyone is asleep? I would start there before going out in public and rolling the dice with a locked bathroom 😁

Do you intend to sell (or publish for free) the videos you will make ? Because I confirm what you intend to do (hold it until your personal physical limit) is not often seen in videos, and is very appealing for many, including me.

• love 1