Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Planning For Tomorrow

1. Hot tea is your friend. A few glasses will really get the bladder going. 
2. If it starts to be physically painful, just let yourself pee. No need to actually hurt yourself

3. When you get really desperate, let a little bit out. The feeling of wetness, especially in cottony underwear, will make it so much harder to hold. 
4. Holding to bladder failure too many times in a day may lead a wet bed at night from overly tired muscles. 
5. Let us know how it’s going in the live action omorashi page on wetting experiences. 

49 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

1. Hot tea is your friend. A few glasses will really get the bladder going. 
2. If it starts to be physically painful, just let yourself pee. No need to actually hurt yourself

3. When you get really desperate, let a little bit out. The feeling of wetness, especially in cottony underwear, will make it so much harder to hold. 
4. Holding to bladder failure too many times in a day may lead a wet bed at night from overly tired muscles. 
5. Let us know how it’s going in the live action omorashi page on wetting experiences. 

Thanks for all the tips! I'll definitely try hot tea and I have some cotton panties in mind. I don't know how I feel about bed wetting, but I'll defintely keep it in mind if I do plan to try it in the future! Thanks for the heads up about the pain and maybe I'll drop some updates in the live thread. Thanks again!

4 hours ago, SilverLining said:

Mostly at home, I'm still kind of new to this.

So you got your apartment/house to yourself? Sounds good!

I like Allyoucandrink's suggestions. Here's what I would do:

1. Get stocked up on black or green tea - gets your bladder going, but makes your pee smell better than coffee (in my opinion). Drink at least 1 liter for a start.

2. Once you start to feel the need to pee, drink at least an additional 500 ml of tea every hour.

3. Every time you reach the full hour mark, you are allowed to pee around 250 ml - use a big glass to pee into. You can do it on the loo or in the shower/tub - or just put down some blankets on the floor and go right there.

4. After peeing those 250ml, try to stop and instantly pull your panties back up. No wiping! That should get your panties a little damp each time you pee - as Allyoucandrink said, the wetness should increase the challenge.

5. No peeing in between those "hour marks" of course!

6. Let's see how long you can last. Don't let it hurt too much - if you realize you're getting over the point where it still feels enjoyable, step into your shower or bathtub and soak yourself.

Enjoy your day off! 🙂And if you want to let us participate, share your experience - or if you're brave enough, why not take some pictures of your swollen belly or give us a peek of your damp panties after each peeing break? That's completely up to you of course, but I tend to feel naughtier sharing my experience with other, like-minded omorashi fans.

5 hours ago, JensH2 said:

So you got your apartment/house to yourself? Sounds good!

I like Allyoucandrink's suggestions. Here's what I would do:

1. Get stocked up on black or green tea - gets your bladder going, but makes your pee smell better than coffee (in my opinion). Drink at least 1 liter for a start.

2. Once you start to feel the need to pee, drink at least an additional 500 ml of tea every hour.

3. Every time you reach the full hour mark, you are allowed to pee around 250 ml - use a big glass to pee into. You can do it on the loo or in the shower/tub - or just put down some blankets on the floor and go right there.

4. After peeing those 250ml, try to stop and instantly pull your panties back up. No wiping! That should get your panties a little damp each time you pee - as Allyoucandrink said, the wetness should increase the challenge.

5. No peeing in between those "hour marks" of course!

6. Let's see how long you can last. Don't let it hurt too much - if you realize you're getting over the point where it still feels enjoyable, step into your shower or bathtub and soak yourself.

Enjoy your day off! 🙂And if you want to let us participate, share your experience - or if you're brave enough, why not take some pictures of your swollen belly or give us a peek of your damp panties after each peeing break? That's completely up to you of course, but I tend to feel naughtier sharing my experience with other, like-minded omorashi fans.

Thanks for your ideas! I'm still trying to figure out how much I should go regularly vs hold, but I'm gonna see how long I can push off my morning pee and then maybe after go out and run some errands while holding. Still to nervous to do any public wetting, so I'll probably go home before I get too desperate, but I have some towels in my car just in case I can't hold it until I get home!

Hi all! So, my day is coming to an end and here's a quick update!

I only made it a few hours after holding my morning pee and I tried to pee just a bit to relieve the pressure, but I could barely stop and decided just to wet myself. I'm trying to practice that more. I waited a little while before changing and going out for a decent part of the day. When my need was coming back, I went for a late lunch and drank a huge lemonade and a bunch of glasses of water. Almost too much because I was getting super desperate on the way home and instead of taking care of one last thing, I went straight home and let loose in my jeans. First time I wet something other than just my panties and I love it! Now I'm holding again and this time want to see how long I can hold it, sipping on some water. About 6/10 so far, but the night is young! 

20 hours ago, SilverLining said:

Hi all! So, my day is coming to an end and here's a quick update!

I only made it a few hours after holding my morning pee and I tried to pee just a bit to relieve the pressure, but I could barely stop and decided just to wet myself. I'm trying to practice that more. I waited a little while before changing and going out for a decent part of the day. When my need was coming back, I went for a late lunch and drank a huge lemonade and a bunch of glasses of water. Almost too much because I was getting super desperate on the way home and instead of taking care of one last thing, I went straight home and let loose in my jeans. First time I wet something other than just my panties and I love it! Now I'm holding again and this time want to see how long I can hold it, sipping on some water. About 6/10 so far, but the night is young! 

I feel like I don’t see people talk about it much, but it strangely will take some practice to get over the “I’m not supposed to pee my pants” unconscious bladder hold. Like it is entirely possible to need to pee desperately bad, want to pee in your pants, but still struggle to let it go. It does get easier with time though, and deliberate bed wetting is definitely the same.  Just gonna have to practice a lot I guess, lol. Have fun!

19 minutes ago, mypeesecret said:

I feel like I don’t see people talk about it much, but it strangely will take some practice to get over the “I’m not supposed to pee my pants” unconscious bladder hold. Like it is entirely possible to need to pee desperately bad, want to pee in your pants, but still struggle to let it go. It does get easier with time though, and deliberate bed wetting is definitely the same.  Just gonna have to practice a lot I guess, lol. Have fun!

Yes! I've been having some trouble with this and it does take me a while to completely relax and let go. I've found that sitting on the toilet trying to let go makes overcoming that mental block easier.

14 hours ago, SilverLining said:

Yes! I've been having some trouble with this and it does take me a while to completely relax and let go. I've found that sitting on the toilet trying to let go makes overcoming that mental block easier.

It does get easier with practice! If you keep at it then one day it will just flow out naturally. I struggled with this early on but eventually you learn to relax and let it flow! Being full to the bursting point is helpful. Weakened bladder muscles are easier to relax.

9 hours ago, Toady567 said:

It does get easier with practice! If you keep at it then one day it will just flow out naturally. I struggled with this early on but eventually you learn to relax and let it flow! Being full to the bursting point is helpful. Weakened bladder muscles are easier to relax.

Yes, I do hope so! I'm thinking of practicing more come laundry day