Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Beware of the latest Wet Scarlet clip

Guest Damon Ravenous

Guest Damon Ravenous

I realle love what Wet Scarlet does, she's got amazing public clips without any doubt. The latest clip however can't keep up with the previous ones as most of the time the camera is not focusing on her except the wetting which is a quick one. No real aftershots here and cacual flair we all love when she walks the streets and public places. There's also a note on that in the clip's info.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/131081/22173065/huge-public-wetting-at-the-rest-stop

Cheers!

She's probably the best wetter on the scene at the moment. She actually wets (not pulling her pants down at the last minute), seems to enjoy it, doesn't seem like she on drugs or a bit unhinged (big turn-off), actually does it in public and not just outdoors, or even worse, in the shower, staggers the wettings over time (big turn on), and she's delightfully amateurish. She seems like a real person who's into it, not just some hired and over-produced glamour-girl. Having said that though, she is let down by some bad camera work, bad quality video, bad orientation (keep it horizontal), and some of her videos are just too ordinary, or blink and you'll miss it.

It shows how niche this fetish is when the best content creator of the era will just make several shaky 2-minute videos over a couple of years and then disappear from the scene, leaving a vacuum for another couple of years. Some of my all time favourite videos go back as far as the mid 2000s, so they're getting on for 15 years old now. It's a real red letter day when I come across something worthy of going into the 'immortal' folder.

Yeah, even though Scarlett has made some great clips I feel whats been mentioned holds valid points, the clips have gotten shorter and the wetting just seems very rushed its almost like clips are being 'mass produced' and made shorter with more focus on sales and money instead. That being said you can't really blame her for rushing off after the wettings as there are some strange people around or she might of peed in front of someones store (for example) and the owner may of seen and been pissed off - no pun intended. Just my 2 cents.