Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is "Milk Omorashi" a thing here? Because I like that a lot.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:04 PM, MusashiSerena said:

I would love to see fiction stories about this too.

I might write about a cowgirl but I'm nervous. What do you do when nervous about writing fetish work for the first time?

Best advice I can give is to just write what you would like to read, or at least similar! Then post it, and don’t be afraid! What’s the worst that could happen! I hope you do post something, I’d love to read it, and am interested in this idea!

I've always had a huge lactation fetish as part of my very intense obsession with breasts, and as someone with a huge desperation always wondered the extent of "milk desperation" a girl would feel with full breasts. I know sometimes they can become swollen and uncomfortable if left too full for too long, but obviously being a guy and not really having any personal sexual experience with lactating females have no idea the extent of what it feels like for them. I have always fantasized about a woman lactating in a situation where they didn't have a baby and needing to relieve themselves of the milk, or begging their partner to drink their breast milk for the relief. I've also just straight up fantasized about drinking breast milk. Either straight from the source or mixing it into coffee/tea etc. 

On 1/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, Railgun-sama said:

I've always had a huge lactation fetish as part of my very intense obsession with breasts, and as someone with a huge desperation always wondered the extent of "milk desperation" a girl would feel with full breasts. I know sometimes they can become swollen and uncomfortable if left too full for too long, but obviously being a guy and not really having any personal sexual experience with lactating females have no idea the extent of what it feels like for them. I have always fantasized about a woman lactating in a situation where they didn't have a baby and needing to relieve themselves of the milk, or begging their partner to drink their breast milk for the relief. I've also just straight up fantasized about drinking breast milk. Either straight from the source or mixing it into coffee/tea etc. 

You described really well how I feel too.

Update with my lactation journey: I’ve done a lot of research into which pump I should use (for those of you who don’t know, physical stimulation is paramount for inducing lactation) and a lot of people are recommending the Spectra S1. I plan to use that as often and as long as I can, but no less then 60 minutes a day (usually people do 8 10 minute sessions but it depends on the body) for about a month, then adding herbal supplements after that. I’m trying not to go on hormones for this. 

I hope I get to experience some of those things. I like the idea of begging for relief, and begging someone to drink me.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:34 AM, LivingOmo said:

You described really well how I feel too.

Update with my lactation journey: I’ve done a lot of research into which pump I should use (for those of you who don’t know, physical stimulation is paramount for inducing lactation) and a lot of people are recommending the Spectra S1. I plan to use that as often and as long as I can, but no less then 60 minutes a day (usually people do 8 10 minute sessions but it depends on the body) for about a month, then adding herbal supplements after that. I’m trying not to go on hormones for this. 

I hope I get to experience some of those things. I like the idea of begging for relief, and begging someone to drink me.

Best of luck to you! May the breasts be with you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have personally experienced some of what you guys seem to crave. I’ll do my best to describe it having breast fed twins exclusively for a whole year. 
After feeding my breasts would feel empty, loose and flexible. They sort of hung limp like a flaccid penis but not as easy to hide. The naturally pointed downwards and I wasn’t really aware of them. 
Within a few hours things would change. They would slowly feel perkier, fuller and i was much more aware of them. Now and again I would start to get a slight tingling feeling in them. Some things made this tingling stronger and more noticeable, like my babies stirring or even hearing another child on TV upset (much like hearing if someone else needing to pee suddenly makes you think ‘oh I actually need to go too now you mention it) 

Before  long they would get heavier and fuller and the tingling would turn to a strong urge to touch my nipple and stimulate them. My nipple would harder, my breast would point outwards and rise and they would be swollen and hard. At this point if someone was to run up against me say in a busy lift or anything I would leak a little just by their touch! My breasts would be ultra sensitive and I would be actively looking for relief. I’d be planning where I could get privacy either to pump or feed because my thoughts would be becoming more and more consumed as my entire body and mind could only focus on one thing...release. 
the tension would get stronger and stronger and at times droplets would actually spurt from my nipples no matter how much I tried to prevent it. It would become achy and painful and even my top and bra touching me would rub and make me want to rub my nipple with my fingers and let the milk spurt out! 
if I was sleeping at this point I would often find I would wake to milk actually pouring and running out of both my breasts. Several nights I woke to bed sheets and bedding absolutely drenched in warm breast milk! 
one time at work I was almost crying as I had forgotten my pump and I NEEDED release so badly I actually wanted to ask my male colleagues to massage my breasts so badly so that I could get some release. I would close my eyes and yearn for lips over my nipples to help sooth me and bring me the release I urgently craved. 
one day I cleaned two plastic Tupperware boxes out and I leaned over a worktop in a kitchen with my large full breasts over the tubs as I twisted my nipples gently and kneaded my breasts gently as milk first dribbled then spurted then poured out both breast simultaneously into the boxes filling them fast! I was crying with absolute relief despite the fact I could be caught at any point. It felt so naughty but so much better too! I placed the lids tightly on the boxes and placed them in the fridge and put my beasts back into my bra but they continued dribbling into the breast pads for a while. 
by the time I was driving home they were over full again and aching and the second I saw my babies faces they were spurting so much I had to change my bra and top! 

• 1 year later...