Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is "Milk Omorashi" a thing here? Because I like that a lot.

I don't know if this site has a word for it or not. But I love that thing where a female character's lactation is treated like... What we're all here for on this site. Her breasts growing like bladders, her looking for a bathroom or a place to discreetly relieve herself, maybe she'll find a bathroom where she can take out her milk pump in time. Or maybe she'll have a milkcident, making a nice big white puddle. Maybe she'll grow so big she can't move, and she'll need to relieve herself before she can keep going.

Art like this https://www.deviantart.com/j4k3-wood2/art/milky-way-419582455

https://e621.net/post/show/1158648

And this comic series https://www.deviantart.com/killryde/art/Under-Pressure-Pg-2-344391684 https://www.deviantart.com/killryde/art/Under-Pressure-Pg-3-344547213 https://www.deviantart.com/killryde/art/Under-Pressure-Pg-4-344545575

They're things I really like.

Am I the only person here who likes this? Or are there others.

Edited by MusashiSerena (see edit history)

I like lactation in general, but yeah, it would be cool to read some stories where a girl is in desperate need of milking.

On a related note, this seems like the perfect fetish to pair with a cowgirl(No not a female cattle rancher/rodeo star, the bovine counterpart to a catgirl). Just imagine, she wakes up every morning, her udder heavy with fresh milk and feeling ready to burst and she's super eager for her morning milking, both because being milked when she's soo full is nearly orgasmic and out of pride from knowing she's the dairy farm she works for's pride and joy, her milk providing nutrition for many people... Now imagine she misses her morning milking for some reason and has to endure a full udder all day, a task made harder by her other duties on the farm, an inability to voluntarily milk herself, and pride for producing top quality milk insisting she not waste a drop to leakage.

13 hours ago, Ranpalan said:

That actually sounds like a really good idea.

I mean, I'm not into it at all, but it's just such a nice reversal.

Would it be weird if I made all the characters male, though?

Anyway, I'll think about it.  Thank you for the idea, love it.

I'd be fine with the male version if there was also a female version. I'm bisexual but lactation on a guy just feels wrong.

I find the concept of "increasing pressure" hot when applied to anything, so a woman's breasts swelling fuller and fuller with milk is just as hot as desperation and the bladder getting fuller and fuller. I personally prefer that there's as little leakage as possible, for maximum swelling (though that probably really hurts).

Of course, lactation usually only comes with birth and milk doesn't come very fast, so it's quite the rare situation in real life. As for online, Engorgedtits.com and r/EngorgedVeinyBreasts have similar content but not really this specific situation.

Female and even male lactation can be induced otherwise, but I'm not sure whether to the same extent.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:56 AM, Imouto Kitten said:

I like lactation in general, but yeah, it would be cool to read some stories where a girl is in desperate need of milking.

On a related note, this seems like the perfect fetish to pair with a cowgirl(No not a female cattle rancher/rodeo star, the bovine counterpart to a catgirl). Just imagine, she wakes up every morning, her udder heavy with fresh milk and feeling ready to burst and she's super eager for her morning milking, both because being milked when she's soo full is nearly orgasmic and out of pride from knowing she's the dairy farm she works for's pride and joy, her milk providing nutrition for many people... Now imagine she misses her morning milking for some reason and has to endure a full udder all day, a task made harder by her other duties on the farm, an inability to voluntarily milk herself, and pride for producing top quality milk insisting she not waste a drop to leakage.

Huh, okay I liked this idea and wrote up a couple paragraphs so far. Do you guys think this would fit on the fiction section of this site? Would anyone be interested in her also having to pee during part of the scenario?

^Cool, didn't expect anyone to actually run with one of my ideas.

Oh, and combining her milk desperation with pee desperation sounds amazing... especially since the abdominal placement of an udder compared with the pectoral placement of breasts is perfect for all that milk to weigh down on her tinkle tank and for her bladder to push outward on her udder in turn, making both just that bit worse.

Yes please!

I met a woman who was a waitress at Shoney's. She was about 4 months along. She had the problem of lactating whenever she was overly excited or heard a baby cry. Her boss was a shit about it. She found that she could claim to go on a cigarette break (but did not smoke) and relieve the pressure behind the restaurant. That is where I met her (beyond her just waiting my table occasionally). 

She also had to pee a lot. I can't remember if I told a story here about her.

But please share your story!

5 hours ago, tennyson said:

Yes please!

I met a woman who was a waitress at Shoney's. She was about 4 months along. She had the problem of lactating whenever she was overly excited or heard a baby cry. Her boss was a shit about it. She found that she could claim to go on a cigarette break (but did not smoke) and relieve the pressure behind the restaurant. That is where I met her (beyond her just waiting my table occasionally). 

But please share your story!

I'm all for reading stories 😃

11 hours ago, tennyson said:

I don't remember either, but please tell us about her!

10 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As someone who breast fed twins and had huge amounts of milk and constantly full breasts this is something I could share plenty of real stories about if anyone wants?

I'm interested.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:04 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

As someone who breast fed twins and had huge amounts of milk and constantly full breasts this is something I could share plenty of real stories about if anyone wants?

I can't believe I'm saying it, but that would be lovely. This thread seems to have awoken something in me. Been looking for videos of milk leaking but personal accounts of how it feels would be wonderful.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:08 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Here’s one for starters. As I said I had twins and breastfed them both exclusively so had a lot of milk. So much in fact that I duel fed (both together) and expressed full 10 once bottles on both breasts in between.

fir those who may nit know about milk production it is triggered by a number of hormones which are triggered by your own child’s hunger and cries. Having two doubled everything for me. 
as an aside you need to keep your fluids up  to replenish what you lose so I had to double my own fluid intake meaning I was frequently desperate to pee. It was quite a combination.

to make it even more interesting other babies crying triggered my milk to literally squirt out me or run out of me uncontrollably. I went through a LOT of breast pads! 
pone day when my twins were just six weeks old I had to take them to a clinic to be checked. It wasn’t far but getting two small babies ready was hard and I was so busy with them I never had a chance to pee before leaving. I finished a bottle of water and a banana and drove to the clinic.as I drove one of the babies began crying meaning my breasts started leaking badly! 
Another fact not talked about much is the fact that when one breast is in use the other produces too and leaks. In my case if I fed just one baby the other breast literally poured out over a pint of milk with nowhere for it to go! 
at the clinic with both breast pads already soaked I picked up the crying baby to feed it. Unusually the other was sleeping so here I was in a public building in a busy clinic feeding one twin who was suckling fast whilst my other breast pumped out just as much milk but with no baby there! I actually had to grab a spare baby bottle from my bag and hold it over my nipple as it filled fast and furiously whilst trying to keep myself discreet. 
Of course my bladder chose that time to suddenly say it wanted urge t release too! Not helped by the fact breast feeding pulls the muscles in your abdomen in (that’s why breast feeding mothers lose their baby belly quicker) pushing against my very full bladder and causing it to beg for release! 
but I was stuck there until my baby finished feeding! That was a minimum of half an hour! I was called through but when they saw me feeding they took another mum first. 
I was on my own so couldn’t exactly take two babies in car seats to the ladies with me nor could I leave them unattended so I had to sit and hold for all I was worth unable to even cross my legs! 
of course as soon as baby 1 was finished baby two woke crying!! 
I was taken in then but the crying stimulated my breasts again and both nipples were leaking a lot as my blouse was now soaked with milk! The nurse gave me fresh breast pads, took the crying baby and fed with the expressed bottle while she gave me a glass of water. 
I was almost crying with embarrassment by now and so desperate to pee! She noticed I couldn’t sit still and asked if I was ok.

I said  I was bursting for the loo and she thankfully watched the babies while Iran to the ladies where I dried my blouse (after a very long pee) and filled my bra with toilet paper as my bra was so wet. 
it wasn’t the first or last time my breasts did that in public nor the last time I was desperate to wee but had to wait while I was feeding. 
the kids are definitely worth it though! 

That story is amazing! Thank you for sharing.

I might write my own first ever omorashi story about this. What advice can you give me on what to include and get right?

4 hours ago, MusashiSerena said:

That story is amazing! Thank you for sharing.

I might write my own first ever omorashi story about this. What advice can you give me on what to include and get right?

Just write whatever you want to share. What others think isn’t what matters but that you enjoy sharing. I look forward to reading it 

• 1 month later...