Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Differences between "skinny" vs tight jeans

What makes jeans skinny jeans and not tight jeans. Do skinny jeans run tight all the way to your ankles while tight jeans are only skintight from the knee up? Is it okay for only mostly women to show off their butt, thighs, and calves in jeans or will it be more acceptable for men to wear tight jeans? Us male's butts are in general way flatter than a woman's making ladies jeans more snug to their legs.

• 2 weeks later...

as i understand, "tight jeans" are the ones that are tight from the knee up, and from the knee down they're a bit loose. "skinny jeans" or "fully tight jeans" are tight on all parts of the leg. 
both tight jeans and skinny jeans look sexy on women, if they have nice bodies. i don't look at men and i don't care. i myself don't wear tight clothes, i prefer loose clothes since i have a more retro-style. i only wear tight women clothes sometimes at home for fetish purposes. 
clothes aren't as important as the confidence you have when you feel you're dressed well. so find the best balance between being comfortable, staying loyal to your own style and being tasteful in eyes of others.