Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone Live Alone? How Often Do You Indulge?

More often lately. Sometimes a few times a week. Usually peeing either my "wetting" underwear or pajamas in the bathtub or sitting on the toilet, since that won't leave a mess and the only cleanup involved is showering and laundry. I almost wet myself this morning (which I did yesterday morning) but I also had to poop and I don't like the cleanup that comes with messing myself. But I'm having a lot of hot drinks now because of winter so I'll probably have to pee really bad soon, then... well, I guess it depends if I'm in the mood for it.

Guest blitzomo

I don't actually like wetting myself, I'm more into holding until I absolutely can't wait any longer. But I don't do it everyday, I think it's probably harmful to hold every day to my max capacity. 

I tend to hold once or twice per week, to leave enough time between holds and be able to recover myself a little bit. And when I hold I drink a lot of liquids really fast, I don't like long holds either. 

Back when I lived alone, it really just came down to when I felt like indulging. I'd try something just because, hey, I can. Whether it be rapid desperation, diapers, or anything in between, if I knew I wasn't having guests over, it really just came down to when it struck my fancy. Could have been 5 nights one week, and then not for a month until the next fun adventure. 

I use my pants as a toilet at least three times a week, I'd say. I live with my girlfriend but she's happy to indulge, and I'll often fit in a wetting or messing while she's at work, since I work from home. Or I'll be out with friends and get home desperate to pee, and she'll make me stand in front of her and wait until I make a puddle on the floor. Having a partner who is open to it is better than living alone.

I had a brief time alone in a house in an isolated area and I indulged quite a lot because I knew that it wouldn't last long.  I tried wetting while in bed once (with towels and one of those non-plastic mattress protectors) and found that I just can't really wet while lying down without a lot of effort.  While laying down my bladder will just fill and fill until I start to worry that I might actually be causing damage if I continue.  I managed to wet some while propping my back up slightly on pillows and really pushing, then gave up and swung my legs around and stood up and immediately felt a crushing force of pressure from the nape of my neck through to my thighs that caused me to uncontrollably hunch over so fast and hard that I had to catch myself on the dresser to stop from throwing myself face-down onto the floor.  I had my dick tucked upward, and I started pissing so hard that the stream went up between my waistband and skin and for a few seconds was wetting my belly more than my crotch.  Gravity did take over and I continued to completely soak my sweatpants and make a puddle so big that I actually had to move furniture around after to fully clean up the mess.

That wasn't really fun, though.  After the first seconds of crushing relief, it started to feel better and I enjoyed it, but the journey wasn't worth the payoff.  What I really liked doing was walking through the woods already squirming and clutching myself until I lost all control a few steps at a time.  Trying to walk while the unintentional spurts of piss get longer and longer is my favorite way to omo.  Second favorite is just doing anything else (gaming, dishes, cooking, and housework requiring both hands) while an expanding wet patch of indignity spreads down my legs as I try to [finish one more level/ watch just one more video/ at least finish scrubbing the pans, etc...] is great because the task makes getting to that level of desperation easier because I'm not focusing on my bladder while I'm in the early phases.  It also gives me a thing to tell myself to keep holding on for other than just the hold itself while also forcing me to use my hands and move around in ways that aren't conducive to clamping down on on a full bladder.

TL;DR yeah, having an empty house is the best for omorashi.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, Oui_Oui_Oui said:

As a kid I always looked forward to the day when I was grown & could indulge in this "hobby" whenever I wanted.  That time is approaching.  Do any of you have your own place where you're free to wet whenever, wherever without fear of getting caught?  If so, what are some of your fave places/activities?  Don't be shy about sharing details!  😉  

As a kid I loved wetting in my pants when out playing  and 40 years later I still do  but for many years when growing up having girl friends and eventually getting married I could"nt wet as often as I wanted to and  my wife did not like me wetting but did indulge from time to time both wetting our panties during sex but that all ended in divorce and for the last ten years finally living alone I now wet as often as I like so I take advantage of wetting in most rooms and now like wetting in bed this is not something I used to do but bought myself a rubber bed sheet and now wet in bed about once a month I find this to be very naughty and enjoyable I have tried all sorts of omo even tried nappies and plastic panties and touched on ABDL clothing including satin panties and plastic skirts and I still like wetting in my satin panties and skirt while potting plants in my back yard or just relaxing in my back yard/patio I have nearly been caught out by family members calling around but in the main I have total freedom and that feels so good , I

I'm wetting my pants with every bladderfull today. I'm keeping my fluid intake up (mostly water) and I'll wear the same shorts all day. I'll be fairly smelly by evening. I'm not too bad now, but I can smell myself, and I'm sure others would think I pong. But my shorts are wet, and they're going to stay that way. I always wet in the shower unless I mis-time  things.  I don't want to mop the floor unless I have to. The shower just gets rinsed. Living alone has its up-side, but having a wet partner is the ideal.

• 1 month later...

Back when I was single and living alone, I used to make the most of the opportunity.

A regular favourite was leaking bit by bit as the need arose while sitting at my computer. The chair was a metal desk chair that tilted back slightly so a puddle would grow between my legs and sit there until the top of the puddle dripped over the lip of the chair onto a towel to protect the carpet.

There were a few bed wettings and, if I remember correctly, a few in a sleeping bag. That's not including the scores of pre-shower wettings before clothes came off.

Love my life now but do miss that freedom.

I live alone and work from home, and as others say, the urge comes in waves.  When I'm in the mood, on days I am planning to do laundry I'll have a no-toilet day.  I don't want to make the carpets or soft furnishings smelly, so when I need to pee I'll sit on a towel or step outside to wet.  If I'm gardening or doing something outdoors, then I just let go as required.

In the summer I usually find myself preparing the bed for a proper wetting every few weeks as that time am going to replace an wash bedding anyway so why waste it. When it very hot too the air will dry the sheet and under towels within a day so can rewet when it does. This gives different experience as am wetting with that previous wetting essence in the air rather than from fresh. Would like to try some none bed wettings at some point too but bit concerned about it going onto carpet for now.

I will manage at least one wetting a week, be it diapered or a full scale soaking. I sometimes wear woman's clothing / shoes or mix and match them with my usual male clothing. 

For me, one of the best parts is, if it's very late and people's house lights look to be mainly off I'll go for a walk with a bladder that feels like it's going to rip, knowing full well I have no hope of making it back dry. 

• 2 months later...