Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

DLFF-308 now available!

Here you go:

Note the displayed filesizes are wrong. These videos are 6-9gb each, I'm guessing due to the way you captured them.

I'll see about possibly re-encoding them in a way that doesn't result in a noticeable quality loss later.

• Upvote 2
  • wow 2

Lovely, although large files... I don't think I have ever seen a woman get goose bumps right before pissing themselves.  Super sexy!

Wow 23 GB is a bit too much for me at the moment.

I wonder how hard it would be to download the original streams...

I've encoded the files down to ~2.3GB each with HEVC/h.265, for a total of around 6.9GB total, which is far more reasonable.

Raw captures tend to have way larger file sizes than needed, there may be a bit of quality loss in the re-encoding but I kept the settings liberal so it should be minimal.

47 minutes ago, Maki said:

I've encoded the files down to ~2.3GB each with HEVC/h.265, for a total of around 6.9GB total, which is far more reasonable.

Raw captures tend to have way larger file sizes than needed, there may be a bit of quality loss in the re-encoding but I kept the settings liberal so it should be minimal.

That's more reasonable (though still a lot for an HEVC encode). Thanks!

I'm assuming you're going to update your original upload?

Edited by Drying

2 hours ago, Maki said:

then i'll wait till the new encoded files are up. &GB is way too much by the limited speed.

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:31 AM, Maki said:

Have you uploaded this smaller version anywhere? I'm still seeing the larger one in the downloads.

I'm not sure whether Maki has done the re-encoding work yet... I tried that using Format Factory but it caused apparent quality losses.

I did the same thing (HEVC with a lower CRF value, ended up a little under 2 GB on average) but uploads to this site have been a bit problematic for me, so uploading 6 GB would be tough.

It's typically also not great to have multiple versions of the same file uploaded here.